• I watched this weekend both Suhl-Aachen (Saturday) and Münster-Stuttgart (today). Jamie Morrisson attended both matches..watching many Dutch players on court.

My gues for 2018 wide-roster:

Setters: Dijkema (Firenze), Stoltenborg (Stuttgart), Bongaerts (Aachen), ?

Opposites: Sloetjes (Vakifbank), Plak (Novara), ?

OHs: Daalderop (Stuttgart), Balkestein-Grothues (Casalmaggiore), Pietersen (Modena), Buijs (Nilufer), Jasper (Dresden) ?

MB: De Kruijf (Conegliano), Beliën (Bursa), Polder (Aachen), Stoeten (Aachen), Koolhaas(Bucaresti), ?

L: Schoot (Dresden), Knip (Aachen), ?

I expect some girls of Dutch Youth Team, to take the ?-spots.

The most important thing will be Judith Pietersen's return, after finishing her studies. Presumably it means, Jasper will not be in the roster for the big tournaments..

• I think Nicole Oude Luttikhuis, even though she's still very unstable, is a bigger prospect on international level than Marrit Jasper. The most Jasper can become is serve/reception substitute but her attack is too weak even on Bundesliga level.

For MB position I think Juliet Lohuis deserves the call.

• I think Nicole Oude Luttikhuis, even though she's still very unstable, is a bigger prospect on international level than Marrit Jasper. The most Jasper can become is serve/reception substitute.

For MB position I think Juliet Lohuis deserves the call.

Oude Luttikhuis....I don't know...she played many horrible games this season..

About Jasper: indeed, she is only suited for backcourt.

Lohuis got MVP today, but I don't know much about her season so far..

• Lohuis has been very solid throughout the whole season in all elements but she's not a spectacular player. When Münster announced her transfer Teun Buijs said that she has the potential to play in NT soon because now she'll focus on Volleyball 100%.

About Oude Luttikhuis...I don't think she's that terrible :S Whenever I watched Aachen (which wasn't THAT often though...) I thought she did a decent job, surely not great but I think she has potential. She is tall but still adapted well to Aachen's very fast game and also her reception has improved. I think she deserves a chance at least, the Netherlands don't have that many players to choose from.

• Dutch NT started preparations for the summerseason at National Sports Centre Papendal last week, according to Jamie Morrison's instagram-account.

So far I only saw pictures of Dijkema and Grothues being there :lol:

Daalderop, Stoltenborg, Plak and Sloetjes are still competing in play-offs. De Kruijf is recovering from her knee-injury.

• There is indeed a Swedish team where Haak has played before and will probably continue as well. They might not be successfull (yet) but they are there. Netherlands has Sloëtjes and Plak anyway.

• She's french swedish as her dad is from France, not dutch, though I wouldn't be surprised even if she easily understands dutch language as I do :lol:

• Sweden also Laziç sisters as well but they are not performing well at all :what:

• Has the roster of the Dutch NT already been announced?

Perhaps the roster will be shown when the VNL 2018 website of FIVB is finished.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Judith Pietersen is not in the list for VNL....http://www.volleyball.world/en…20netherlands/team_roster

She is an important player..I hope she will join later in summer :S

• From what I heard, Judith applied for the try-outs in the Korean league, not sure if she's going to get picked, otherwise we might see her back in Euro league.

I agree with Sander, she's an important player since she can play any position except for setter and libero which reminds me of Carline Wensink :thumbsup: