You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 4:30pm

Meliha will be bench player again :mad: Then how can we be succesful with NT:wavy: At least Şeyma made a right decision.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 4:46pm

Meliha will be bench player again Then how can we be succesful with NT At least Şeyma made a right decision.
She might go to vakıfbank. at least that is my prediction. vakıfbank need a local player in that position. and meliha from time to time(not always) was fairly good last season. you cant count on her all the time but if it is her day, she is gonna be beneficial.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:07pm

Source code

Meliha signed 2 years contract last year, so she is staying :down:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 6:17pm

With Kim, Larson and Meliha all at Eczaci, Hande should really play somewhere else...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:31pm

With Kim, Larson and Meliha all at Eczaci, Hande should really play somewhere else...

if Hande stays for another season in Eczacı this would mean she didnt care about her future
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:33pm

Meliha will be bench player again :mad: Then how can we be succesful with NT:wavy: At least Şeyma made a right decision.

i think Meliha can have some playing time over Larson..doesnt it sound realistic ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:33pm

i think Meliha can have some playing time over Larson..doesnt it sound realistic ?

IMO, it doesn't.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 1:15pm

IMO, it doesn't.

Maybe in TL, but it depends on 2 things. Their reception - if Kim and Simge can manage to receive most of the balls pretty decently so that Gamze can set her middles. The second thing is how good Busra and Beyza will be - if they play like this season, I see no reason for Gibby to play TL, and Larson can be the 3rd foreigner

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:12pm

This past season everyone was serving on Meliha-Hande-Onal.... That`s why Larson was so disappointing because she was not even receiving a lot and still she could not score.

If Kim is on the court everyone will serve on her and this will leave Larson free to attack and that is what everyone will want because Larson can`t score anymore.

But with KIm and Meliha who will be the target from the service line?? Serve on Kim and leave Meliha open to attack??.... Or serve on the weakest receiver Meliha???...but then Kim will be left open to attack....

IMO, it doesn't.

Maybe in TL, but it depends on 2 things. Their reception - if Kim and Simge can manage to receive most of the balls pretty decently so that Gamze can set her middles. The second thing is how good Busra and Beyza will be - if they play like this season, I see no reason for Gibby to play TL, and Larson can be the 3rd foreigner