Turkish NT 2018

• Meliha will be bench player again Then how can we be succesful with NT At least Şeyma made a right decision.

She might go to vakıfbank. at least that is my prediction. vakıfbank need a local player in that position. and meliha from time to time(not always) was fairly good last season. you cant count on her all the time but if it is her day, she is gonna be beneficial.

• With Kim, Larson and Meliha all at Eczaci, Hande should really play somewhere else...

• i think Meliha can have some playing time over Larson..doesnt it sound realistic ?

IMO, it doesn't.

• IMO, it doesn't.

Maybe in TL, but it depends on 2 things. Their reception - if Kim and Simge can manage to receive most of the balls pretty decently so that Gamze can set her middles. The second thing is how good Busra and Beyza will be - if they play like this season, I see no reason for Gibby to play TL, and Larson can be the 3rd foreigner

• This past season everyone was serving on Meliha-Hande-Onal.... That`s why Larson was so disappointing because she was not even receiving a lot and still she could not score.

If Kim is on the court everyone will serve on her and this will leave Larson free to attack and that is what everyone will want because Larson can`t score anymore.

But with KIm and Meliha who will be the target from the service line?? Serve on Kim and leave Meliha open to attack??.... Or serve on the weakest receiver Meliha???...but then Kim will be left open to attack....

Maybe in TL, but it depends on 2 things. Their reception - if Kim and Simge can manage to receive most of the balls pretty decently so that Gamze can set her middles. The second thing is how good Busra and Beyza will be - if they play like this season, I see no reason for Gibby to play TL, and Larson can be the 3rd foreigner

• i like Şeyma Ercan but i hope Guidetti can develope Tuğba Şenoğlu or Derya Cebecioğlu for that position..i like Şeyma's back-court defence however her passing is not that solid and she should do better at attacking. her height is good (187) Meliha is 188 cm ...Şeyma and Meliha should do better offensively and their passing isnt solid as well.

i know there arent many options at the moment after Gözde,Güldeniz,Neriman have retired.
    i wouldnt like to be unfair to Meliha and Şeyma..they have had good matches as well. Turkey will need more options for OH position and im hopeful about Tuğba Şenoğlu and Derya Cebecioğlu. Guidetti should attach some importance to these young players' developement..

• Yasemin Guveli is a promising MB as well. She and Zehra played very good matches when they were both loaned to Besiktas. Pitty we didn’t get to see her both in Eczacibasi and VNL. She will be loaned to Karayollari next season so I hope she will prove herself.

• i like Yasemin Güveli too.she was already in Karayolları last season.i didnt like her performance that much in the final four of the second divison. i hope she can improve herself in Sultanlar Ligi
    MB Merve Atlıer seems promising as well.

• Derya is the most promising player of Turkey IMO. On the other hand she is working father with Bosetti. We see how Bosetti sisters can pass and make defence. If we are looking for a rival for Pietrini, there she is. Just need 1 season in Turkish league. And we have Tuğba who was the best OH at WCH.

• Derya is the most promising player of Turkey IMO. On the other hand she is working father with Bosetti. We see how Bosetti sisters can pass and make defence. If we are looking for a rival for Pietrini, there she is. Just need 1 season in Turkish league. And we have Tuğba who was the best OH at WCH.

Exactly to me the 2 biggest prospects have not even debuted yet they were Tugba and Derya and they are exactly what we need for a complete team! I don't blame the haters for being jealous lol :obey:

• What do you expect from Tuğba? Her spike height is low.Her reception is poor.If Derya keeps improving, Hande-Meliha-Şeyma-Derya will be good squad.

Cansu-Gamze(Naz?)
    Meryem-Ebrar(?)
    Hande-Meliha-Derya-Şeyma(or Tuğba or İlkin)
    Eda-Kübra-Zehra-Beyza
    Simge-Gizem

This squad looks very promising for next years.All young players should play this year.

• Brazilian Tandara's spike reach is also not that high but she is one of the best OPPs curently ;)

is Tuğba's passing that poor indeed ? i remember when she was playing for Beşiktaş,her passing was sometimes good sometimes ok...

• Do you think Polen should be at WCH instead of Ebrar ?..there are about 3.5 months for WCH to start..i dont think she can make some serious progress in that time so another experienced OPP could go there : either Polen Uslupehlivan or Ceren Kestirengöz ??

• Do you think Polen should be at WCH instead of Ebrar ?..there are about 3.5 months for WCH to start..i dont think she can make some serious progress in that time so another experienced OPP could go there : either Polen Uslupehlivan or Ceren Kestirengöz ??

First of all kudos to Meryem she is doing really good most of the times and lets not forget I suggested her for NT :lol: for a long time and she indeed finally filled the gap Polen created for NT. While I'm sure Meryem will be starter i still DO NOT want to see Polen esp. since she signed again for FB. Ceren can be good as she did good stuff from bench sometimes and she is a different kind of player then Meryem, Ebrar, Polen. but I guess my pick would still go for young Ebrar even over Ceren, Ceren could also be picked, its up to Gio for me :D

Tugba is really a good player, I hope she moves to another club ppl don't know enough of her yet.

• First of all kudos to Meryem she is doing really good most of the times and lets not forget I suggested her for NT :lol: for a long time and she indeed finally filled the gap Polen created for NT. While I'm sure Meryem will be starter i still DO NOT want to see Polen esp. since she signed again for FB. Ceren can be good as she did good stuff from bench sometimes and she is a different kind of player then Meryem, Ebrar, Polen. but I guess my pick would still go for young Ebrar even over Ceren, Ceren could also be picked, its up to Gio for me :D

Tugba is really a good player, I hope she moves to another club ppl don't know enough of her yet.

yep,Meryem is first option at opp position...im also happy for her that she has signed with Galatasaray otherwise she would keep getting 70-80 balls per match and this could have ended her career way too earlier than it was ..now she has Hande,Inky,Aslı and Leys to help her..
    lets see what Guidetti has in his head about WCH..
    btw..Ebrar will need a crammer for WCH :lol:

• yep,Meryem is first option at opp position...im also happy for her that she has signed with Galatasaray otherwise she would keep getting 70-80 balls per match and this could have ended her career way too earlier than it was ..now she has Hande,Inky,Aslı and Leys to help her..
    lets see what Guidetti has in her head about WCH..
    btw..Ebrar will need a crammer for WCH :lol:

Yea lol btw I liked Ebrar's passion normally but this uncontrollable anger that I see from her in court is really too much and it affect her game as well, Someone should give her anger management class and Gio can join I guess. Her eyes are doing crazy things lol :D She comes of as really antipatik (sorry I dont remember English word for this :rolll: ) to me lately . Which was not at U Wch. And on court she also just seems like a wild spiker, she's not matured enough yet but she has talent, loads of it