BRA W: Changes in the player rankings- Tiffany enters the 7 point. Sheilla and Jaque are now ordinary players.

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…2019-players-ranking.html

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Depending on Gabi's contract and recovery... I have a feeling she will have to play overseas and Natalia will go back to Rio. Gabi still doesn't feel like a 7 point player after her surgery and because of that she may have a problem getting hired in Brazil with her current rank. Natalia will obviously return to form. If it's not in this season. In the NT she would be needed the most. Just my little speculation.

I am just glad that Sheilla will be able to play again in Brazil. The inactivity and the age did help to lose the rank.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If Sesc doesn't dissolve, I don't see a reason for Gabi to leave? Even if Natália comes back. It's not like they have another 7-point player in their roster.

The only ones I can see going abroad are Dani Lins and Tandara, simply because they said they wanted to. Thaísa too, but that's a given considering her contract with Eczacibasi.

• Does this system really make a balanced league? In practice it doesn't seem to be working; for many years there was Osasco-Rexona finals. :teach:

• could the players be considered/ranked as a 7-point player without playing for the Brazil NT ?

There is no rule about this. It is subjective, and the clubs/players just throw their thoughts about the points.
    You can see that Tifanny is ranked as 7.

• This rule is completely useless. The championship is now balanced just because Rio de Janeiro is struggling with injuries and Praia Clube and Minas are investing more money in women's volleyball, to reach them and Osasco.

• I like the rule about allowing only two 7-point players per team. It actually does make things a little bit more balanced. The problem is that there is no real explanation about the players chosen. For example, Dani Lins hasn't played in almost a year and is still ranked. The same goes to Thaisa, who has been injuried for so much time and just got back a few weeks ago...