Polish NT 2018

• Who will replace them?

I don't know. Some junior players will join the team.
    I think the second libero might be Justyna Łysiak. Efimienko and Polańska might be replaced by Alagierska, Łukasik or Gryka. I guess Nawrocki will also give a chance to Oliwia Bałuk because he loves short OHs.

• I wonder what's the reason of Mędrzyk's absence... Lately she has never been with NT for the whole season. Last time it was in 2015 as far as I remember. Then weeding in 2016, last year after first part of the season she left NT due to foot injury and now once again. I won't be surprised if Nawrocki will "forget" about her if the reasons of her absence are not important.

• I wonder what's the reason of Mędrzyk's absence... Lately she has never been with NT for the whole season. Last time it was in 2015 as far as I remember. Then weeding in 2016, last year after first part of the season she left NT due to foot injury and now once again. I won't be surprised if Nawrocki will "forget" about her if the reasons of her absence are not important.

I would love to see Damaske or Wójcik in her place, but I don't think it happens... :down:

• Polish National Team for the second part of the season :
    Setters : Julia Nowicka, Marlena Pleśnierowicz, Weronika Wołodko
    Opposites : Malwina Smarzek, Martyna Łukasik, Monika Bociek, Marta Matejko, Małgorzata Jasek
    Outside hitters : Martyna Grajber, Julia Twardowska, Magdalena Damaske, Olivia Różański, Natalia Murek
    Middle blockers : Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Zuzanna Efimienko - Młotkowska, Justyna Łukasik, Klaudia Alagierska
    Liberos : Maria Stenzel, Justyna Łysiak