2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• For Yuan,its a good chance.she need s to improve herself just like Zhu play in vakifbank.But she is a n army.the visa must be difficult.and also have more other problems.I dont know if Bayi club can make her go abroad.at her age, she is very potential. we hope more chinese good players can go abroad to play volleyball.it will help them improve.

• Is that true? That would be a great chance for Yuan! :dance6:

It's just a rumour, but if it is true then that most likely means Thaisa is for sure not coming back to Eczacibasi since she was loaned back to Brazil. It will be a difficult process because Yuan is also part of China's Peoples Liberation Army and still has to fulfill her duties.

• any news for lippmann?
    would she stay in Schwerin?

She has one more year contract with Schwerin, but after her performance this season I think she'll probably move to a better league, there will surely be plenty of teams who would buy her out of her contract and Schwerin wouldn't want to cause her any trouble. I hope she makes a wise choice...

• She has one more year contract with Schwerin, but after her performance this season I think she'll probably move to a better league, there will surely be plenty of teams who would buy her out of her contract and Schwerin wouldn't want to cause her any trouble. I hope she makes a wise choice...

thx
    I also hope she could make it to Italy or perhaps Turkey.
    what bout hannah?Her season in MONZA did not go very well I think. it seemed she rarely got opportunities to made appearances

• what bout hannah?Her season in MONZA did not go very well I think. it seemed she rarely got opportunities to made appearances

I disagree, Orthmann got much more time on court than I would have expected and I'm sure she learned more in Monza than she could have if she had stayed in Germany. However with Pedulla leaving, I have no idea what will happen to her.

• If Sylla decided to become back up OH than I don't know what to say about her....

Maybe if they can't bring Gabi in Conegliano than having her as Hill-Sylla duo is not that bad because than they can use Robin(if she stays) in the game, and I said Robin-Folie duo will be one of the best MB duo in Seria. Imagine how great Wolosz can use all of her players with stabile reception and with this amazing MBs... pffff.
    I don't know how is She doing with her reception ? She was always solide reciver but not so much stabile one, I haven't watch Bergamo this season so I don't know if She worked at that part of her game.

I hope Sara Bonifacio will go to Scandicci or Busto next season. She is amazing MB to be bench player...

I'm very interested how will Pomi build their team. They are loosing their best player and They have money to transfer world class players. Let's wait..

• I'm very interested how will Pomi build their team. They are loosing their best player and They have money to transfer world class players. Let's wait..

Are you sure? Pomì president said that every year they have a 5th/6th place budget and they take risks getting player that are underperforming (Gibbemeyer, Piccinini...)
    Last season something got wrong and they had a really bad season.

I hope they can get good players for next season but I don't think they will get world class players.

• They have pretty nice budget. Last season they have world class player as Lloyd, Stevanovic, Fabris and Gibbi. Before Fabris signed for Pomi She earned around 300k€ in Novara so I don't believe that they paid her less. All of them have very good season before they signed them. So I don't believe that they underperfromed..

You can signed very good players for 200k-300k$

• if this is true then we can see some serbian players in FB but Who ? ie. Mihajloviç ?

I can't see Miha in Fener again unless they find a good receiver. There is no way Bricio and Mihajlovic can play together since Bricio is still not trustable with receiving. And Miha as an opposite didn't work the last time.

• I can't see Miha in Fener again unless they find a good receiver. There is no way Bricio and Mihajlovic can play together since Bricio is still not trustable with receiving. And Miha as an opposite didn't work the last time.

i feel we will see a serbian player in Fener..but Who?

• i feel we will see a serbian player in Fener..but Who?

I would say Ana Antonijevic but it looks like Llyod will finally come to Istanbul next season. They don't need Stevanovic with Eda and Dicle, and Bahar possibly staying. I don't think we will see any Serbians in Fener next season. At least not for now.

• It's just a rumour, but if it is true then that most likely means Thaisa is for sure not coming back to Eczacibasi since she was loaned back to Brazil. It will be a difficult process because Yuan is also part of China's Peoples Liberation Army and still has to fulfill her duties.

Thaisa said that she is not sure to be coming back to Eczasibasi next year although she still has a valid contract.

• I would say Ana Antonijevic but it looks like Llyod will finally come to Istanbul next season. They don't need Stevanovic with Eda and Dicle, and Bahar possibly staying. I don't think we will see any Serbians in Fener next season. At least not for now.

maybe but yet Terzic may bring a serbian player to fener..even a MB though Fener doesnt need with its current MBs..maybe Veljkoviç who is a good MB
    btw..Ana is good setter too..

• Are you sure? Pomì president said that every year they have a 5th/6th place budget and they take risks getting player that are underperforming (Gibbemeyer, Piccinini...)
    Last season something got wrong and they had a really bad season.

I hope they can get good players for next season but I don't think they will get world class players.

Pomì Casalmaggiore often signs players underperforming or coming from an injury because they are less expensive. Their budget is good but not comparable with Conegliano, Novara and Scandicci.
    So I think Meijners coming back from maternity could be a good target for them. Local newspapers talk about Arrighetti as well.

• I have a feeling that Terzic is not a big fan of Antonijevic. I would prefer to see her in GS. I think Gamze can learn a lot from Ana and her style matches what Ataman likes and also to the team.

FB should instead transfer Lloyd or Wolosz.

Aaaa! I would really enjoy watching Antonijevic-Lipmann in GS :heart: