You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 9:38pm

Rumours that Eczacibasi Vitra chairman came to China and try to recruit middle blocker Yuan Xinyue for the 2018-2019 season has surfaced. A source also stated that Kim is likely to stay in China but play for the Beijing team instead of Shanghai.
Is that true? That would be a great chance for Yuan! :dance6:
It's just a rumour, but if it is true then that most likely means Thaisa is for sure not coming back to Eczacibasi since she was loaned back to Brazil. It will be a difficult process because Yuan is also part of China's Peoples Liberation Army and still has to fulfill her duties.
Thaisa said that she is not sure to be coming back to Eczasibasi next year although she still has a valid contract.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 9:49pm

According to Turkish media Terzic is the new coach of Fenerbahce.

if this is true then we can see some serbian players in FB but Who ? ie. Mihajloviç ?
I can't see Miha in Fener again unless they find a good receiver. There is no way Bricio and Mihajlovic can play together since Bricio is still not trustable with receiving. And Miha as an opposite didn't work the last time.

i feel we will see a serbian player in Fener..but Who?
I would say Ana Antonijevic but it looks like Llyod will finally come to Istanbul next season. They don't need Stevanovic with Eda and Dicle, and Bahar possibly staying. I don't think we will see any Serbians in Fener next season. At least not for now.

maybe but yet Terzic may bring a serbian player to fener..even a MB though Fener doesnt need with its current MBs..maybe Veljkoviç who is a good MB
btw..Ana is good setter too..
meso mi ra se beno...

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 10:59pm

I'm very interested how will Pomi build their team. They are loosing their best player and They have money to transfer world class players. Let's wait..

Are you sure? Pomì president said that every year they have a 5th/6th place budget and they take risks getting player that are underperforming (Gibbemeyer, Piccinini...)
Last season something got wrong and they had a really bad season.

I hope they can get good players for next season but I don't think they will get world class players.

Pomì Casalmaggiore often signs players underperforming or coming from an injury because they are less expensive. Their budget is good but not comparable with Conegliano, Novara and Scandicci.
So I think Meijners coming back from maternity could be a good target for them. Local newspapers talk about Arrighetti as well.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:29pm

I have a feeling that Terzic is not a big fan of Antonijevic. I would prefer to see her in GS. I think Gamze can learn a lot from Ana and her style matches what Ataman likes and also to the team.

FB should instead transfer Lloyd or Wolosz.

Aaaa! I would really enjoy watching Antonijevic-Lipmann in GS :heart:

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:42pm

According to Turkish media Terzic is the new coach of Fenerbahce.

if this is true then we can see some serbian players in FB but Who ? ie. Mihajloviç ?

Mina Popovic is rumored to join Terzic in FB.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 3:23am

According to http://www.bergamopost.it/pensare-positi…-foppa-riparte/
Bergamo signed Sara Loda and is very close to Cambi and Sirressi. Acosta confirmed.
Miriam Sylla may go to Conegliano (as backup I guess).
I hope zanetti bergamo have OP top world class^^

OH . Acosta / Loda / Mitchem? / Vasileva?
Op . Loneke? / ???
MB . Strunjak / Bonifacio? / Heyrman?
S . Cambi? / ???
L . Sirressi? / Cardullo?

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Monday, April 16th 2018, 10:32pm

If Sylla decided to become back up OH than I don't know what to say about her....
Sylla is not a receiver, at least not a reliable one: I therefore see her as the much weaker substitute for SAMY BRICIO moving to Dream Team Fenerbahce.
That said, Imoco better pick-up someone like Robinson for defense/receiving and let Robin + Hill go, in order to invest that huge money in ADAMS and another good receiver such as LUCIA BOSETTI.

As for ZANETTI BERGAMO, they're likely to play with:
CAMBI/ VAN HECKE/ ACOSTA/ SARA LODA/ X/ X/ SIRRESSI, where the 2 foreign MBs could be Hutinski + a young USA, like the sisters TAPP or Molly Mc Cage
Maybe if they can't bring Gabi in Conegliano than having her as Hill-Sylla duo is not that bad because than they can use Robin(if she stays) in the game, and I said Robin-Folie duo will be one of the best MB duo in Seria. Imagine how great Wolosz can use all of her players with stabile reception and with this amazing MBs... pffff.
I don't know how is She doing with her reception ? She was always solide reciver but not so much stabile one, I haven't watch Bergamo this season so I don't know if She worked at that part of her game.
I hope Sara Bonifacio will go to Scandicci or Busto next season. She is amazing MB to be bench player...
I'm very interested how will Pomi build their team. They are loosing their best player and They have money to transfer world class players. Let's wait..

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 1:28pm

Any Italian users know where Pietrini will be next season? Can she play abroad or?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:02pm

Any Italian users know where Pietrini will be next season? Can she play abroad or?

Pietrini will play in Club Italia in A1. She already has a contract with Scandicci so maybe she will play in Scandicci in 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:06pm

Today there are new rumors about Pomì Casalmaggiore. It seems that they lost a few important sponsors and they will not have enough resources to build a strong team. Or to build a team at all.

Gomez4

Intermediate

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:11pm

Rumors that Zhu Ting will sign new contract with Vakifbank(1,7 million EUR) and they want Tandara also
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

• "Meatballs" is male

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:46pm

Pietrini will play in Club Italia in A1. She already has a contract with Scandicci so maybe she will play in Scandicci in 2019-2020 season.
Mille grazie :win:

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:56pm

Rumors that Zhu Ting will sign new contract with Vakifbank(1,7 million EUR) and they want Tandara also
Tandara will be a great choice to vakifbank!! :win:

hellcat

Beginner

• "hellcat" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Turkish NT

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:48pm

KYK is wanted by both Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi in Turkey. She will either stay in China and go to Beijing or rejoin Fenerbahce.

Also Eczacibasi and Galatasaray are both interested in Natalia.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 4:05pm

So Club Italia will be back in Serie A1?

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 5:33pm

If Vakif has got 1,7 million for Zhu, they will not be able to find money for Tandara's contract...
And Sloetjes is a much more complete, almost "universal" player: amazing blocker, for instance, whereas Tandara is a short athlete that fits the brazilian Superliga perfectly, where tall females are disappearing...

In case she goes to Turkey anyway, though, I'd see her in GALATASARAY only, where Adynlar is already accostumed to play with a similar, short & powerful athlete, Neslihan, who by the way will retire at the end of this season.

I'm sure Tandara will be an even worse choice for Guidetti than Sheilla Castro some years ago...

Just guessing ! :teach: :lol: :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AdmonKadmon777" (Apr 17th 2018, 5:40pm)

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 5:53pm

If Vakif has got 1,7 million for Zhu, they will not be able to find money for Tandara's contract...
And Sloetjes is a much more complete, almost "universal" player: amazing blocker, for instance, whereas Tandara is a short athlete that fits the brazilian Superliga perfectly, where tall females are disappearing...

In case she goes to Turkey anyway, though, I'd see her in GALATASARAY only, where Adynlar is already accostumed to play with a similar, short & powerful athlete, Neslihan, who by the way will retire at the end of this season.

I'm sure Tandara will be an even worse choice for Guidetti than Sheilla Castro some years ago...

I think you're underplaying Tandara here. Yes she may be "short" for European standards, but have you seen her play against taller teams like Serbia and China? IMO, I think she is actually a good fit for Vakif as she can play receiving opposite to let Zhu focus on attack. And Sloetjes being an "amazing blocker" is a joke I think :lol: Among the top opposites, her blocking leaves a lot to be desired. Goncharova and Boskcovic are way ahead of her in this element.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:51pm

Sloetjes as a complete player is the greatest joke in this forum for quite a while. :rolll:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains" (Apr 17th 2018, 6:58pm)

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 7:18pm

I disagree with Sloetjes being an "amazing blocker".
Tbh her performance overall hasn't been great this season. She hasn't been at her best like she was back in 2016.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 7:24pm

People who say Sloetjes is a more complete player compared to Tandara clearly did not see her play this year. I think she would be a killer choice for Vakif.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Social bookmarks