2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• LOOOOL. 4 team and that is all what you have to see. Pure mess.

You're so petulant. And how better Serie A1 is? Seriously, because I see the same 2 teams fighting in every single final.

Italy: 2 strong teams, 2 good teams and a complete mess behind.

Turkey: 4 world class teams, 7 strong teams, 1 bottom team (playing with the youth team).

Imoco in Turkey would barely go to the play-off.

AGIL could break the top 4.

That's all.

Serie A1 sucks. 10/15 years ago I had no reason to watch other championships, now I watched the whole season of of the weak and boring Serie A1 just 3/4 matches (+ the cup finals).

You remind me the management of Lega Volley Femminile: they keep saying everything is good, fine, perfectly working and still we had Legnano and when the media make them notice, they start over that everything is ok and so on.

On the other side there is Superlega runned by Lega Volley, which should be an example of how a league has to work.

• Than I don't know how your world class team lost total 4 games out 6 in Pool stage, they can be happy that they won that 2 matches against Czech team loool.

In Seria A you can see that everyone can beat everyone, We saw that many times this season, you will never see that in Turkish league, so don't be tragic as you are already with your comments.
    We are not guilty that your fave players doesn't have space in Seria A. You already said that you are only watching your fave players and how are they developing so you don't need to say anything more.

And what finals we have watched in Turkish club ? Eczacibasi Vitra against Vakifbank. What is that diffrent ?

• Yeah go watch Fener Conegliano you have replay on laola1.tv , I don't how they could lost against them two time, but okey.

In Seria A you can see that everyone can beat everyone, We saw that many times this season, you will never see that in Turkish league, so don't be tragic as you are already with your comments.
    We are not guilty that your fave players doesn't have space in Seria A. You already said that you are only watching your fave players and how are they developing so you don't need to say anything more.

Because the level is tragic. Fabris was B1 material 15 years ago. :rolll:

And I don't get what my favourite players have to do with this topic. Most of them play in Porto Rico and NCAA. So what?

I'm tired of you and your preciuos Fabris and her Losergliano. No USA traction, no trophies. :wavy:

• And I'm tired of your provocative comments. I'm not guilty that Fabris is leading her team and Enright is benching all season at Novara side. I'm sorry that She is not good enough to be starter in her team.

Seria A is boring for you but your watching PUR legue, my God :gone:

• Lloyd stays in Brazil and will play for Praia Clube. Carol also signed with them.

• Carol (MB) leaves Turkey and will play in Brazil next season.

[quote='crovolley','index.php?page=Thread&postID=360869#post360869']Tandara is leaving Brazil and moving to China :white:

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…l-and-moves-to-china.html well, if it is true. she chooses the best place for salary/per match! :lol:

Tandara leaving Osasco is a tragic news for them. First, they lost Fabiola. And now Tandara. With their sponsor backing away, it is gonna be a long hard battle for them.

• And I'm tired of your provocative comments. I'm not guilty that Fabris is leading her team and Enright is benching all season at Novara side. I'm sorry that She is not good enough to be starter in her team.

Seria A is boring for you but your watching PUR legue, my God :gone:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Damn Praia is having the best MB duo yet again. Hopefully Mayhara will step up her game. I am a bit worry about Juciely. It seems like she is getting slower and losing her A-quick attack rhythm. It might have something to do with age.

If all of this is true, Praia is once again gonna have the best team on paper. Lloyd, (possibly) Fawcett, Garay, Rosamaria (?), Fabiana, Carol and Suelen is quite a crazy group.

• Maybe everyone is staying?

Probably only Gabi from the main team is leaving. I think they 'll find a foreigner to replace her.

• Than I don't know how your world class team lost total 4 games out 6 in Pool stage, they can be happy that they won that 2 matches against Czech team loool.

And what finals we have watched in Turkish club ? Eczacibasi Vitra against Vakifbank. What is that diffrent ?

Honestly don't care about the discussion that much but can you pls stop judging a league you clearly never follow... VB-EczV is actually a complete different final compared to last seasons GS-FB... In almost all leagues there are a few richer/dominating clubs just like Shame said Agil and Imoco seem to be the regular 2 spots there. You will never see a mid level team beat a top 4 team in TL? Wth this shows me that you clearly didn't follow VVSL. Except from last placed Ilbank all teams were very competitive last season. Just to give you some examples:
    Seramiksan 3-0 FB/HalkBank 3-1 FB/ BJK 3-2 GS/
    Halkbank 3-2 GS lol
    And these are all from the 2nd part of the season only. Ofc the big 4 generally dominates but with the crazy budgets they have it is not a shocker nor does that make the league less competitive, clearly upsets can happen anywhere however big clubs dominate (mostly) as well and this in any league. Maybe more in Italian league as the level is a tad bit lower in there.

• If all of this is true, Praia is once again gonna have the best team on paper. Lloyd, (possibly) Fawcett, Garay, Rosamaria (?), Fabiana, Carol and Suelen is quite a crazy group.

that is a crazy team. let's see if SESC can keep up with this. i remember back in 2012 when Osasco had Garay, Jaque, Sheilla, Fabiola, Adenizia, Thaisa, and Camilla and Rio put them to shame after down 2 sets in the finals.

• i've read it somewhere that there are some Italian teams that is interested in her so she might be playing there. it is good for the NT but kinda sad for SESC. what if Natalia returns to Brazil, to SESC? then there will be no Natalia-Gabi duo again. lol

SESC cant afford Natalia anymore. Even though she is injuried Im sure she can get a better offer from Turkey or Italy. She seems very happy to play abroad.