You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:05pm

im sad that Carol is leaving :(
id like to watch her here in Istanbul

what about Buijs ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:11pm

lets see if the new team of VVSL>THY will invest in the team well or not..THY is a rich comporation..maybe they can form a competitive team for VVSL..if Havlickova's level hasnt dropped in recent years she may be enough for them..Şeyma Ercan (OH,ex-Beşiktaş) is there too
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:38pm

what about Buijs ?
No rumors about Buijs playing in Brazil again so far

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:57pm

lets see if the new team of VVSL>THY will invest in the team well or not..THY is a rich comporation..maybe they can form a competitive team for VVSL..if Havlickova's level hasnt dropped in recent years she may be enough for them..Şeyma Ercan (OH,ex-Beşiktaş) is there too
They said they won’t spend like a crazy lol instead they will focus on a balanxed team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Umu11" (Apr 19th 2018, 9:34pm)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 9:00pm

They said they won’t spend like a crazy lol instead they will focused on a balanxed team

lol
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:53pm

volleyball.it rumors

It looks like Samanta Fabris is going to Vakifbank and Sloetjes will come to Conegliano, it is rumored for some Turskih club on this page, but I just looked that on Instagram Samanta liked photo where they wrote that Fabris is going to Vakif and Sloetjes to Conegliano, but maybe She looked at photo of her self and She didn't read what are they writting LOL
Edit. I asked her She didn't answear me but She unliked that photo lmao hahah,so i was right :rolll: but I have still screnshoot. ;)

Wolosz is staying in Conegliano
Bartsch - Igor Novara
Enright - Busto (Hope that She can become starter their :S )
Sara Bonifacio - Busto
Stufi - Igor Novara
Veljkovic - Igor Novara (If I understand right ? )
Gibbi - Monza or some Turskih club
Malinov - Scandicci
Sylle - Conegliano

Nizetich - Chemik Police (If I understand right haha)

Picci - Novara is still thinking if they are gone keep her or not.

https://www.volleyball.it/volley-mercato…a-anche-fabris/

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Apr 19th 2018, 11:27pm)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:37pm

lol.id still prefer Lonneke in Vakıf..
i wonder how crovolley's some fixed opinions would change if Fabris came to Vakıf :rolll:
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:40pm

Happy for her because Vakif is greatest team right now, but I'm really hoping that She will stay in Conegliano espacilly if other players stays. Seria A is for me the best and the most interesting league in World. Even Brazilian is more interesting to watch than Turskih one.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:43pm

Lol cmon she'd wish VB wanted her, this is the fakest rumour I ever heard. VB would never invest in her thats one thing I know.

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:49pm

This is not my rumor, I wouls be more than happy to watch her in Seria A :heart:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:56pm

I didn't say its ur rumour,just that its fake. Idc about Seria A much as level seems low, and I hate the purple court. Novara couldn't beat Galatasaray without Kosheleva and they're the best team there.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:39am

Fabris is a good player but not good enough for any top team. She would be great for any mid-level team or even for any 2nd division team that is fighting for promotion.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:43am

Carol and Buijs are broken up. Buijs cheated on Carol with another player on the team. Carol goes to Brazil and Bujis stays in Europe.

what about Buijs ?
No rumors about Buijs playing in Brazil again so far

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:48am

Carol and Buijs are broken up. Buijs cheated on Carol with another player on the team. Carol goes to Brazil and Bujis stays in Europe.
Wow, seriously? That must have been incredibly awkward for every player at Nilufer, not just those 3 involved.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:49am

lmao Carol and Buijs are most definitely still a couple. They're even on vacation together in Brazil as we speak. You just signed up to stir up bullshit here, didn't you?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:51am

Wth does anyone know who she cheated with? What the hell

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, April 20th 2018, 1:56am

What a fake news, I just looked into Carol's instagram. They were together like a few hours ago in the beach... @pope why did you enjoy writing such bs rumours and act like its fact. What a joke user this

Friday, April 20th 2018, 2:44am

Who will Pollen be benching for next season, Polina or someone else?

And next season does Ebrar starts her journey as a eternal bench player (just like Polen) with Vakifbank? She can certainly use Pollen as a role model. :lol:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 2:45am

Such a sad and broken couple

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Friday, April 20th 2018, 3:29am

Social bookmarks