2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• lets see if the new team of VVSL>THY will invest in the team well or not..THY is a rich comporation..maybe they can form a competitive team for VVSL..if Havlickova's level hasnt dropped in recent years she may be enough for them..Şeyma Ercan (OH,ex-Beşiktaş) is there too

• im sad that Carol is leaving :(
    id like to watch her here in Istanbul

what about Buijs ?

No rumors about Buijs playing in Brazil again so far

• lets see if the new team of VVSL>THY will invest in the team well or not..THY is a rich comporation..maybe they can form a competitive team for VVSL..if Havlickova's level hasnt dropped in recent years she may be enough for them..Şeyma Ercan (OH,ex-Beşiktaş) is there too

They said they won’t spend like a crazy lol instead they will focus on a balanxed team

• volleyball.it rumors

It looks like Samanta Fabris is going to Vakifbank and Sloetjes will come to Conegliano, it is rumored for some Turskih club on this page, but I just looked that on Instagram Samanta liked photo where they wrote that Fabris is going to Vakif and Sloetjes to Conegliano, but maybe She looked at photo of her self and She didn't read what are they writting LOL
    Edit. I asked her She didn't answear me but She unliked that photo lmao hahah,so i was right :rolll: but I have still screnshoot. ;)

Wolosz is staying in Conegliano
    Bartsch - Igor Novara
    Enright - Busto (Hope that She can become starter their :S )
    Sara Bonifacio - Busto
    Stufi - Igor Novara
    Veljkovic - Igor Novara (If I understand right ? )
    Gibbi - Monza or some Turskih club
    Malinov - Scandicci
    Sylle - Conegliano

Nizetich - Chemik Police (If I understand right haha)

Picci - Novara is still thinking if they are gone keep her or not.

https://www.volleyball.it/voll…rchia-sonda-anche-fabris/

• Happy for her because Vakif is greatest team right now, but I'm really hoping that She will stay in Conegliano espacilly if other players stays. Seria A is for me the best and the most interesting league in World. Even Brazilian is more interesting to watch than Turskih one.

• This is not my rumor, I wouls be more than happy to watch her in Seria A :heart:

• I didn't say its ur rumour,just that its fake. Idc about Seria A much as level seems low, and I hate the purple court. Novara couldn't beat Galatasaray without Kosheleva and they're the best team there.

• Carol and Buijs are broken up. Buijs cheated on Carol with another player on the team. Carol goes to Brazil and Bujis stays in Europe.

Wow, seriously? That must have been incredibly awkward for every player at Nilufer, not just those 3 involved.

• Carol and Buijs are broken up. Buijs cheated on Carol with another player on the team. Carol goes to Brazil and Bujis stays in Europe.

lmao Carol and Buijs are most definitely still a couple. They're even on vacation together in Brazil as we speak. You just signed up to stir up bullshit here, didn't you?