2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• after watching the TL final second match,I hope Zhu dont renew her contract with vakifbank next season. She can choose what she wants and discuss with Jenny .Vakifbank is not a really good team.Coach Gui doesnt deserve have a good player like zhu in his team.and Zhu cant be teammates with Naz again. I know Naz will still stsy in Vakifbank. so Let zhu choose to go. Money is not important than getting tammates,espcially setter,trust.Gui make an example for coachs around the world that how to loose a match when you can win.thats a very smart caoch.He is the first,maybe only,replace zhu when a match in a important situatin.how good his work.hehe

• after watching the TL final second match,I hope Zhu dont renew her contract with vakifbank next season. She can choose what she wants and discuss with Jenny .Vakifbank is not a really good team.Coach Gui doesnt deserve have a good player like zhu in his team.and Zhu cant be teammates with Naz again. I know Naz will still stsy in Vakifbank. so Let zhu choose to go. Money is not important than getting tammates,espcially setter,trust.Gui make an example for coachs around the world that how to loose a match when you can win.thats a very smart caoch.He is the first,maybe only,replace zhu when a match in a important situatin.how good his work.hehe

Are you the same person who watch the same game with us??? Pls do not blame other players. Zhu was not excellent at the yesterday's game. I watched yesterday's game with my friends and everybody talked about Zhu's poor reception ability. Neverthless, nobody strongly blame Zhu cause her spike ability is good. You should know that other players are suffered from covering Zhu's poor receptions. Zhu is the great attacker but due to her poor reception her efficiency is questionable. Also, Naz is a great setter and she gave many chances to Zhu. Before you complain other players in the team, pls be objective to the Zhu. If you cannot be objective because you are crazy about Zhu, at least do not blame other player more than Zhu regarding yesterday's game.

• Are you the same person who watch the same game with us??? Pls do not blame other players. Zhu was not excellent at the yesterday's game. I watched yesterday's game with my friends and everybody talked about Zhu's poor reception ability. Neverthless, nobody strongly blame Zhu cause her spike ability is good. You should know that other players are suffered from covering Zhu's poor receptions. Zhu is the great attacker but due to her poor reception her efficiency is questionable. Also, Naz is a great setter and she gave many chances to Zhu. Before you complain other players in the team, pls be objective to the Zhu. If you cannot be objective because you are crazy about Zhu, at least do not blame other player more than Zhu regarding yesterday's game.

Actually Zhu's reception was poorer in game 1 and yet Vakifbank won 3-0. I think the diehard Zhu fans are just concerned that Naz kept going to Sloetjes even though she wasn't scoring and ignored Zhu when she was in the front row. Result was a loss that could have been different but we will never know because there are no do overs. I don't know why people keep bringing in Zhu's reception when she can help you win regardless. It's a matter of utilizing her offensive prowess when the time is right. This game could be game changer for the series and end up bad for Vakifbank if they can't overcome it mentally.

• Actually Zhu's reception was poorer in game 1 and yet Vakifbank won 3-0. I think the diehard Zhu fans are just concerned that Naz kept going to Sloetjes even though she wasn't scoring and ignored Zhu when she was in the front row. Result was a loss that could have been different but we will never know because there are no do overs. I don't know why people keep bringing in Zhu's reception when she can help you win regardless. It's a matter of utilizing her offensive prowess when the time is right. This game could be game changer for the series and end up bad for Vakifbank if they can't overcome it mentally.

Actually Zhu's reception was poorer in game 1 and yet Vakifbank won 3-0. I think the diehard Zhu fans are just concerned that Naz kept going to Sloetjes even though she wasn't scoring and ignored Zhu when she was in the front row. Result was a loss that could have been different but we will never know because there are no do overs. I don't know why people keep bringing in Zhu's reception when she can help you win regardless. It's a matter of utilizing her offensive prowess when the time is right. This game could be game changer for the series and end up bad for Vakifbank if they can't overcome it mentally.

The reason why I mentioned Zhu's poor reception is Zhu's die hard fans are kept blame other players for the loss. If they blame for other players, Zhu can also be blamed in the same manner. Yes!! you are right that It's the matter of utilizing her offensive power so need not bring Zhu's poor reception skill but If her die hard fans are blaming other players except Zhu for the loss , it is inevitable to mention it. Moreover, Zhu's die hard fans are keep saying that Naz did not give enough balls to her. In myopinion, Naz gave enough balls to Zhu and compare to Zhu, Sloetjes did not get enough balls. Most of all, it is very subjective issue how many balls are enough chance for one player. If they keep saying that It was not enough balls to Zhu and other people say that it was enough then it should be endless argument.

lol

• Vakifbank was one of the best teams in World before Zhu Ting so calm down. She is the best players right now in World but I'm sure Vakif would created the best team even without her.

• Zhu Thing is the BEST ATTACKER/KILLER in the outside position, that's it. I love Zhu, I admire her so much, but Imma keep it 100%. Calling her THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD when Kim Yeonkoung (the best all around female player) is still alive is a bit of reach for me. Zhu is a killing machine -- but being an outside hitter, receiving is one of your main jobs and that is where Zhu is lacking right now. With more years receiving and receiving, she will definitely be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

But again, this kinda topic is always subjective. There is no black and white in terms of who is the best player in the world. Zhu is definitely one of them.

• Are you the same person who watch the same game with us??? Pls do not blame other players. Zhu was not excellent at the yesterday's game. I watched yesterday's game with my friends and everybody talked about Zhu's poor reception ability. Neverthless, nobody strongly blame Zhu cause her spike ability is good. You should know that other players are suffered from covering Zhu's poor receptions. Zhu is the great attacker but due to her poor reception her efficiency is questionable. Also, Naz is a great setter and she gave many chances to Zhu. Before you complain other players in the team, pls be objective to the Zhu. If you cannot be objective because you are crazy about Zhu, at least do not blame other player more than Zhu regarding yesterday's game.

how poor her reception is?can you tell me?when face difficultis,she need recptipon 100%,because her duty?how about others?just stand there and see the ball drop down ?

• Zhu Thing is the BEST ATTACKER/KILLER in the outside position, that's it. I love Zhu, I admire her so much, but Imma keep it 100%. Calling her THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD when Kim Yeonkoung (the best all around female player) is still alive is a bit of reach for me. Zhu is a killing machine -- but being an outside hitter, receiving is one of your main jobs and that is where Zhu is lacking right now. With more years receiving and receiving, she will definitely be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

But again, this kinda topic is always subjective. There is no black and white in terms of who is the best player in the world. Zhu is definitely one of them.

I would have to agree, Kim is a better all around volleyball player and has more experience than Zhu. However, I will have to say that Zhu is the most popular volleyball player as of right now. The awards and medals she achieved till this point is amazing especially since she is only 23 and still has many more years to come. I think her receiving is something that will always be her weakpoint because of her tall 198cm height, though I believe she can still make some little improvements in that area. People need to stop comparing volleyball greats because they are all different in their own way. Both Zhu and Kim always gives their best and provides a thriller match. Kim's hardwork in London 2012 showed her level and skill winning MVP as well as best scorer just shy of the bronze medal. Kim will make a great future coach for Korea sharing her knowledge with new volleyball generations to come. One or even multiple games lost is not the end of the world, but more of a guide to help you learn from your mistakes and become better. After all, we will encounter many problems and loses throughout our life, but doesn't mean we are a failure. It just means that we have to come back stronger than the person we were before. Vakif will use this loss as a lesson to work even harder, just like how Eczacibasi used their loss to comeback and win.

• Too many jokes in the last days. Now Vakifbank is a weak team. :rolll:

As much as I used to criticize Zhu Ting, now I like her attitude with passing: she's trying, she's helping. Of course she has a lot to job to do in order to be a solid passer (and she just needs to be a stable one), but I like when she takes responsabilites and helps her teammates as much as they help her to kill the ball in the most comfortable way.

• I would have to agree, Kim is a better all around volleyball player and has more experience than Zhu. However, I will have to say that Zhu is the most popular volleyball player as of right now. The awards and medals she achieved till this point is amazing especially since she is only 23 and still has many more years to come. I think her receiving is something that will always be her weakpoint because of her tall 198cm height, though I believe she can still make some little improvements in that area. People need to stop comparing volleyball greats because they are all different in their own way. Both Zhu and Kim always gives their best and provides a thriller match. Kim's hardwork in London 2012 showed her level and skill winning MVP as well as best scorer just shy of the bronze medal. Kim will make a great future coach for Korea sharing her knowledge with new volleyball generations to come. One or even multiple games lost is not the end of the world, but more of a guide to help you learn from your mistakes and become better. After all, we will encounter many problems and loses throughout our life, but doesn't mean we are a failure. It just means that we have to come back stronger than the person we were before. Vakif will use this loss as a lesson to work even harder, just like how Eczacibasi used their loss to comeback and win.

agree ,good point