2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• kim is a good player.but TL and CL are very tired for her age..i hope she can go to a league that can make her relax and not too tired. its difficult to find a good OH..becase this position needs more hard job.Changning Zhang is a good OH(of course ,she cant compare with Zhu and KIm.)but i dont think china can let her go abroad.

• Samantha Bricio is playing for Fener next season, imagine how weak their reception would be if they have Bricio-Bujis as OH duo. They can attack but reception would be super shaky.

Monza and Busto are building very good teams and that is very good news for Seria A.

• kim is a good player.but TL and CL are very tired for her age..i hope she can go to a league that can make her relax and not too tired. its difficult to find a good OH..becase this position needs more hard job.Changning Zhang is a good OH(of course ,she cant compare with Zhu and KIm.)but i dont think china can let her go abroad.

Do you think when China release good players such as Changning Zhang, Ding Xia and so on. Want to see them playing at the turkey. We need next Zhu and Kim for diversity for the league.

• Do you think when China release good players such as Changning Zhang, Ding Xia and so on. Want to see them playing at the turkey. We need next Zhu and Kim for diversity for the league.

i dont know .but chinese fans also want more good chinese players to go abroad.because thay are hard working and have good talents.OH :changning Zhang,setter Dingxia,MB Yuan xinyue,also we have good expectation for Li Yingying and more talent young players.Because Jenny doesnt want to be club coach now.after RIO,she also refused many other NT offers.

• Since Carli Lloyd is staying Brazil, Terzic is thinking of bringing a Serbian setter to Fener. Maja is staying in Eczaci and Zivkovic is going to Russia. I think we can say that Ana Antonijevic is the one. I'm pumped to see how she would use Eda!

• Since Carli Lloyd is staying Brazil, Terzic is thinking of bringing a Serbian setter to Fener. Maja is staying in Eczaci and Zivkovic is going to Russia. I think we can say that Ana Antonijevic is the one. I'm pumped to see how she would use Eda!

Surely at this moment Terzic is more focused on winning the Russian League than planning his moves for next season? You're right though, an Antonijevic-Eda combination would be great.

• Surely at this moment Terzic is more focused on winning the Russian League than planning his moves for next season? You're right though, an Antonijevic-Eda combination would be great.

That's what i think too! But as far as I know Fener wants to be done with the most of the transfers and they are in touch with him from the day they've finished the league. They know they would lose the CL spot without Eda's personal performance. At least they learned that how waiting for KYK's choice left the team desperate.

• seems KYY neither keeps Fener's hope alive nor kills totally :lol:

It is the truth. Only KYK can bring fenerbache back to final 4. But, I do not think she can win the champions league title when zhuting and boscovic are still in turkey! :win:

I think fenerbaches is tired of paying her high salary for several years without gold medal in champions league from 2012-2017 even if the roster is really strong in 2015-2016 season! That season is the biggest failure for kyk and fenebache! :teach:

• It is rumored that Elitsa Vasileva(BUL, OH) will come to play in Seria A.

edit: Monza really wants to signed Anne Bujis(NED OH) but if She doesn't signed than they want to signed Madison Kingdon(USA, OH).

It looks like Seria A team are already building their(that is normal, but their is a lot of rumors) teams for next season and they are signing very good players, Turkish teams are in silence for now we even don't have much rumors going around...

Where will Kelsey Robinson play ? She didn't played a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if She leaves Vakif next season.

• Floortje Mejiners (NED, OH) and Britt Herbots (BEL, OH 18years old) are rumored to signed for Busto next season next to Enright.