2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Natalia posted her good bye to FB on Instagram.
    Also interesting is KYK replied as: 'Don't go saudades! *sad emoji*'
    Why she would want her to not leave FB? ;) I leave for you to decide

I thought Kim's message meant wanting Natalia not to leave Turkey? Seems like Natalia will be leaving Turkey for this coming season. Maybe not, but definitely not signing again with Fener.

• kim is a good player.but TL and CL are very tired for her age..i hope she can go to a league that can make her relax and not too tired. its difficult to find a good OH..becase this position needs more hard job.Changning Zhang is a good OH(of course ,she cant compare with Zhu and KIm.)but i dont think china can let her go abroad.

The Turkish League is tiring for her age? WHAT?? There are plenty of players out there way much older than Kim who are doing an excellent job in the league. I think it's nonsense that she won't be playing in Turkey because of that reason especially. I personally hope Kim goes back to Turkey (hope it's fener, but low hopes here) and leaves China. I want to see her on court playing with my fav players. :)

• I thought Kim's message meant wanting Natalia not to leave Turkey? Seems like Natalia will be leaving Turkey for this coming season. Maybe not, but definitely not signing again with Fener.

Yea from what I got Natalia doesn't want to leave Turkey at all right now however Fener did not renew with her so we might be able to see her in a another team next season in VVSL.

KYK seems very interested in Turkish league and players lately again so there is a possibilty of her returning. I also don't agree with the age thing, she is not even old. Yes she was tired but also remember Kim had been playing for YEARS in top level pro volleyball. That is ofc tiring for any age, after 1 year in China she might feel refueled and ready to play again. I think a break from Turkish league and just the whole new experience and team was good for her but hope to see her back now in FB :love:

• Yea from what I got Natalia doesn't want to leave Turkey at all right now however Fener did not renew with her so we might be able to see her in a another team next season in VVSL.

KYK seems very interested in Turkish league and players lately again so there is a possibilty of her returning. I also don't agree with the age thing, she is not even old. Yes she was tired but also remember Kim had been playing for YEARS in top level pro volleyball. That is ofc tiring for any age, after 1 year in China she might feel refueled and ready to play again. I think a break from Turkish league and just the whole new experience and team was good for her but hope to see her back now in FB :love:

Yeah, I'd love to see Kim back in Fener. But before Kim goes back, Fener needs to seriously rebuild the squad. It's really heartbreaking to watch my fav players, Eda and Kim, working their butts off to keep Fener afloat. I'd rather see them playing in a much more stronger team than to see them literally grinding their health. Anyway, speaking of rebuilding, are there any news of new sponsors for Fener? What about that whole thing with Acibadem?

• The Turkish League is tiring for her age? WHAT?? There are plenty of players out there way much older than Kim who are doing an excellent job in the league. I think it's nonsense that she won't be playing in Turkey because of that reason especially. I personally hope Kim goes back to Turkey (hope it's fener, but low hopes here) and leaves China. I want to see her on court playing with my fav play

you must think that kim is a east Aisa player not a american,euro ,or african players.the phisical situation is different. and she also has a age to find her love.i just hope she can enjoy life.if she come back tl,that has much pressure

• you must think that kim is a east Aisa player not a american,euro ,or african players.the phisical situation is different. and she also has a age to find her love.i just hope she can enjoy life.if she come back tl,that has much pressure

WTF.......

Do you know your favorite zuthing is a east asian player too?
    That means that player's career in TUR is not that far from here.
    Zhu is getting old and she also find her love too..
    Did you really meant that?
    Keep in mind that what you say can go straight to your cheering player.

KYK and FB alreay beat Vakif and Ecza which has zhuting and boskovic.
    In particular, in the match against Kim and Zhu, Vakif did not get a single set.
    This happened only a year ago.

Kim is not just an attacker, but an OS that plays a role in the defense line.
    Like anyone else, she does not get help from Libero and OS on the receiving line.

Are you really afraid that Kim is come back to TUR? :whistle:
    Hahaha, this is just a joke. Good luck :drink:

• you are so rude.i dont really care about what wil fener do and kim choose.its her choice.i know you dont like zhu.but when zhu is 30 ,of course i dont want her to play in turkey.why did u speak F word to me?so impolite. this season kim in china,i like her very much.u said fener beat vakif last year. thats different situation now. what you said just mean zhu cant in defense line.yes,zhu is not so good in defense.because she is so tall.her legs is so long. just speak kim is good at defense and reception than zhu is so risiculous. we can compare their statas last year in cl and tl.do you really like kim so much or just want to use kim to belittle zhu?hehe how vicious you are. if kim is so good like you said last year why didt fener get cl champion recntly years? volleyball is a team work. everyone should do their job best. are you really think its a joke what you said at last? i dont think you can believe that.

• I think Kim can decide what’s best for her. You just sound like you don’t want your team’s rivals to get stronger, no offence btw

what is my team? vakif?hehe am I the manager of tl clubs?did i decide which player they buy? i just expess my thoughts .did kim will listen to me? she can choose what she wants.fener gala ecza vakif can buy any player if they can. i dont care about who they will buy.because if zhu still play in tl or which club she will stay is not decided. we all know who are good players around the world.these clubs can buy a whole team strong players.

• that's a good point : volleyball is a team sport and everybody should do her job very well to form a good team :teach: :wavy:

that's a good point : volleyball is a team sport and everybody should do her job very well to form a good team :teach: :wavy:

that's a good point : volleyball is a team sport and everybody should do her job very well to form a good team :teach: :wavy:

i dont know why so many people have that narrow-mindedness think i just hope zhu to win.i enjoy to watch competive games. i know zhu is not money. no need to make everyone like her. but sometimes you need tell the truth.

• I cant believe we are back to the Kim and Zhu thing... :offtopic:

• you must think that kim is a east Aisa player not a american,euro ,or african players.the phisical situation is different. and she also has a age to find her love.i just hope she can enjoy life.if she come back tl,that has much pressure

I think that that is an extremely rude thing to say. You're saying that because Kim is Asian, she can no longer play in the Turkish league if she hits 30? Honestly, how rude. First of all, I think it's absolutely bewildering the way you are limiting and underestimating Asian players, because what you've just said is rude to all Asian players alike, whether they're part of the Turkish league or not. I'm sorry, I know that you are simply stating your opinion, I get that, but I just can't believe that someone's actually saying this???? in 2018???

All these years watching volleyball, I have admired Kim a lot for showing such an astonishing performance in Turkey. Along her generation of asian players were Wang Yimei and Kimura Saori, but unfortunately I never got to see them shining to their full potential. Kim did so much for all younger players in Asia that will come after her because she proved once and for all that an Asian player could do well, if not better. I want to see Kim playing even until to her last years as an athlete in Turkey. As long as possible and as far as her condition will let her. If she proves that an Asian player can do well even over 30 *rolling eyes* then I'll be able to see other players like Zhu Ting still doing well in Turkey even when she's in her 30s as well. Get my point?

I don't know where you got the idea that she is now in no condition to play in Turkey, because for her last two years in Fener, she showed a splendid performance. She is a valuable asset to the team and the entire Turkish League, and I still stand by the stance that she can and should return. I believe that if a player has the potential and ability to play, then he or she must get the chance to be part of the best and most rigorous league possible - that is Turkey for Kim. I don't know how 'her love' is relevant to what we're discussing, because I firmly believe that an athlete's love is always found on court.

I know that you weren't intending to send off this sort of message, but I just want to let you know that your comment may sound almost racist and offend many people. I apologize to everyone for writing such an extensive and slightly irrelevant comment on this strand, so let's end this talk here and move on to other things. Thanks!

• sorry but who would claim that Asian players couldnt do well ? i coudnt be sure to express it that way is true or not though the intention is positive
    i dont consider Players Asian ,American or European...it has nothing to do with etnicity or race but up to player's talent .thats it

• Did u guys watch the episodes of "Home Alone" with Kim?....I would recommend everyone watching it. Kim is super super funny. She`s that kind of person anyone would love to hang out with. And she looks happy in China, such a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee country and a lot to explore.

( the episodes are available on the Kim page)..

My bet is that Kim will stay in China and Natalia will go back to Brazil.

I`m still socked Carol decided to go back....but that shows playing abroad is not for everyone. It is not only difficult to adapt to a new culture, but staying away from family and friends is very difficult.

And I don`t think Tandara would go to Turkey.... she`s married and has a child. Yeah Brazil is not a safe country, but with everything that`s happening in Turkey If you are a single person it is easier, but moving to Turkey with your husband and child is very complicated. I personally would feel scared to even visit Turkey.

• Hey, I did watch Home Alone! I liked the China epsiode but the one I liked the best was when all of her teammates from Fener came out. It's really nice to see players off the court once in a while. I also agree on the point that its easier for players without family to play abroad. I'm still quite worried as well about the state of affairs of Turkey. :thumbdown:
    If Natalia goes back to Brazil, which OS player will Fener bring? Now I'm sort of agitated for the next season as an avid Fener fan. lol

• They already signed Bricio I wouldn't be surprised if they would play with that local OH(Sorry don't know her name) and they signed again foreign setter or MB with foreign OPP. That is already 3 foreign player. If Bricio is playing that you will not watch Kim-Natalia duo (as OH)

• True, I'm still quite worried as well about the state of affairs of Turkey.
    If Natalia goes back to Brazil, which OS player will Fener bring? Now I'm sort of agitated for the next season as an avid Fener fan. LOL.

They already signed Samantha Bricio. I`m assuming Jerkov will leaving as well, I just don`t know who will replace her.