2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• first, i didnt say she cant play in tl.i just say its too tired for her. because we all know tl matches are not too easy.second, what is racist? i just mean we aisan didnt have same physical situation with you. thats truth. i dont know why you can imagine so many things from my words.i admire kim .her performance in china league this season is very well.many chinese fans like her. palyers are normal people.they also need many things out of court.thats my point. lets end it.i dont want to wake up the people who pretend to sleep. anyway,what will she chooses decide on her consideration. i cant make you consider
    things like me. we have different culture backgrounds. a word just a word.i have my meaning.but how to understand it ,sorry,it depends on you

• They already signed Bricio I wouldn't be surprised if they would play with that local OH(Sorry don't know her name) and they signed again foreign setter or MB with foreign OPP. That is already 3 foreign player. If Bricio is playing that you will not watch Kim-Natalia duo (as OH)

Her name is Damla :D . There is no way they are signing a foreign MB unless it's someone like Rasic. Kyk (hopefully), Bricio, Antonijevic(?) and an OPP/OH will be the foreigners.

• I hope veterans of this board will be as welcoming as they can be to new members.

• Natalia already announced she left FB.

KYK-Bricio as OH (Damla and/or Ezgi can stay back up)
    Rahimova Opp (she can do very good, this season was not fair for her)
    Eda-Dicle-Bahar as MBs (foreign MBs are uneccessary for FB)
    Merve and Melis liberos
    I would try to get Ezgi Dilik back also and not renew with Tomkom.

This would be an AMAZING team imo but we don't know if it will happen yet.

• I hope veterans of this board will be as welcoming as they can be to new members.

I don't think anyone's trying to be unwelcoming...but just in case anyone feels that way:

Hello, new users :wavy:

Enjoy your time here! :thumbsup:

• i think this team yet needs a solid backup player when things get worse..Damla and Ezgi arent of Fener's level players..i dont think Vitra would let Dilik go to Fener..probably a foreign setter+Çağla will run Fener..we expect Terzic to find the setter in Çağla out

• I'm sure all Fener fans would like to see KYK come back but we don't know yet if this will happen. If Kim decides not to come back who could Fener sign to give them a good chance to compete with Vakifbank and Eczacibasi? Could Mihajlovic come back to Fenerbahce?

• I'm sure all Fener fans would like to see KYK come back but we don't know yet if this will happen. If Kim decides not to come back who could Fener sign to give them a good chance to compete with Vakifbank and Eczacibasi? Could Mihajlovic come back to Fenerbahce?

Mihajlovic as OH? Bricio-Mihajlovic dont seem great for passing

• Mihajlovic as OH? Bricio-Mihajlovic dont seem great for passing

It would be a disaster for passing. Mihajlovic would have to be OPP or a non-receiving OH.

• Hill. But it's harder to bring her back to Turkey than bringing Kim back lol. So I'm pretty sure Aydinlar will try to get Zhang if Kim decides to stay in China. We all know how he brought Kasia, Gamova etc. before.

• Hill. But it's harder to bring her back to Turkey than bringing Kim back lol. So I'm pretty sure Aydinlar will try to get Zhang if Kim decides to stay in China. We all know how he brought Kasia, Gamova etc. before.

this time it wont be that easy...Aydınlar will have to get permission from Chinese volleybal federation ..lol.
    i would try to bring YingYing to Turkey..YingYing could make the impact when KYK first came to Fener

• this time it wont be that easy...Aydınlar will have to get permission from Chinese volleybal federation ..lol.
    i would try to bring YingYing to Turkey..YingYing could make the impact when KYK first came to Fener

How do we know Acibadem will be the sponser for next season? I don’t think anything is certain for Fener because of the president election.

• KYK is a very expensive all-round player,but does not mean she can help the club to get the gold medal! if fenerbache can not build a very strong roster next season. Even if kyk comes back to turkey, fenerebache will still be eliminated from playoff-6 in champions league three year in a row!

We should remember fenerbache got the champion league title with a legendary roster in 2011. After that, KYK did not bring champions league or fivb title from 2012-2017. Actually the roster is really strong in 2015-2016 season!

KYK loses the champion title in China again. There are lots of young and talent players in China! For example, li yingying who win the chinese league title! :teach:

I am happy to see kyk to come back to turkey. Then we will all know it is zhuting and boscovic's time!! Best outside spiker and best opposite!! :teach:

Anyway fans are emotional, zhuting is already recognized as the best player now by lots of top professional players and coaches around the world in all kinds of interviews. for example, Jenny lanping, Guddetti, Guimaraes, Kimberly hill,akinradewo ,robinson, milena rasic, mihajlovic , slotejes, anna bijs, gabi(oh) and so on :lol: :teach:

• How is this conversation actually relevant to this strand? There is too much unnecessary comparing going on. Please, if you want to continue this conversation, go find another discussion strand.
    :offtopic:
    I still want to know if Acibadem is sponsoring for Fener next year. When will the sponsors be announced?

• Ugh :aww: you devalue Kim and praise Zhu again. Don't you remember Zhu ting's VB was beaten by FB 3-0 twice? Also, 2015-16 season Kim awarded super kupa cup MVP, Best Outside spiker at TL and CL so stop unnecessary comparing.