2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Domonika Sobolska in talks with Chemik Police.

EDIT: Chemik is also looking for foreign setter and OH, Smarzek, Krzos and Medrzyk should stay.

• Domonika Sobolska in talks with Chemik Police.

Really?
    They can easily find better foreign MB than Sobolska who is injured every season :D

Speaking of Mędrzyk, if I remember right, she said few months ago that she wanted to leave polish league...

• Really?
    They can easily find better foreign MB than Sobolska who is injured every season :D

Speaking of Mędrzyk, if I remember right, she said few months ago that she wanted to leave polish league...

Actually I don't think many good MBs would play in Poland- which one of the TOP Chemik can afford? Stevanovic, Akinradewo, Heyrman? None of them. And Sobolska is playing really well this season. I think Chemik should invest in other positions more.

As for Medrzyk it probably depends on offers she would receive from abroad...

• Natalia has already left the team, hopefully the coach will follow...

Lloyd is in: maybe Zè Roberto will be back as well after 2020 and the Olympics.

Perspectives don't seem so alarming, as of today!

:win:

• which one of the TOP Chemik can afford? Stevanovic, Akinradewo, Heyrman? None of them.

I'm not talking about TOP middle blockers but better than Sobolska. And If they hire her, they will lose one spot for foreigner. And they really need foreign OH and setter. If I remember right, Alex Holston has 2-years contract and probably will stay so that's another spot.

• There is a chance for Natalia to stay in Fenerbahce. The election won’t affect the team. Acibadem is coming back as the name and jersey sponsor. Kyk will probably return as well.

• There is a chance for Natalia to stay in Fenerbahce. The election won’t affect the team. Acibadem is coming back as the name and jersey sponsor. Kyk will probably return as well.

Source?

Lets wait and see I think things will become clear after the 3rd place match against GS and who will get the last ticket for CL next season.

• Source?

Lets wait and see I think things will become clear after the 3rd place match against GS and who will get the last ticket for CL next season.

President himself talked about the sponsorhip. It’s all over the Turkish media. They will built a strong team even they go to Cev Cup.

I have heard about Kyk coming back from a source that works for the club. It’s not surprising since captain Eda is putting pressure on managers to bring her back.

• Rumours about Rosamaria (BRA, OH/OPP) & Maja Ognjenovic (SRB, S) in Fenerbahçe.
    Natália (BRA, OH) left Fenerbahçe

This must be a joke. The girl is basically useless in Minas. I don't know what people sees in her, completely overrated.

And if Natalia were to leave, I hope she will return to Sesc-RJ. I am dying for some Natalia-Gabi duo. And hopefully Sheilla Castro will join them, too!

• The Rumor about Carli Lloyd is going to Fenerbahce can be true. She should played this season for them but She couldn't so maybe they will try to signed her again.
    What they need is some scoring OH and OPP and one stable local OH who can recive nothing more.

• Rosamaria is not fit for european leagues. Natalia is injured. I believe no more brazilian players will cross the scenes in 2019.

As 4 FENERBAHCE, GONCHAROVA could well be the top opposite (if they have the money...), BRICIO the supertop OH and a turkish fantastic receiver the missing link in the "power-chain".

CARLI LLOYD/ Natalia GONCHAROVA/ X/ Samantha BRICIO/ Robin de CRUIJF/ Eda ERDEM/ X would be an astonishing, amazing setup!

That said, for Vakifbank is losing power and ZHU won't extend her contract, FENER would soon become Team n.1 in Turkey :teach: :teach: :teach:

• I don't think Bricio is ready for Turkish League either. Even Kim Hill plays better reception and she's like 6'4".

Rosamaria is a probably not fit for Fenerbahce but I don't think she's as bad as Buijs. It would be nice to see Rosamaria play in a greater league as she's still younger and stronger(in condition) than Natalia. It could provide experience for her. I don't think it matters if she's a starter in Fenerbahce or not. I would even be happy for her if she goes to a smaller club. I just wish she improves on her european adventure if the rumours are real.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Don't think Rosamaria is ready to play in europe. At least not in the big clubs. She isn't a bad player, but she needs to step up and show herself in important games too. In the game against Sesc a few ago she was at her worst probably, also not even scoring a single point at all. Calling Buijs bad..yeah she's a bad at reception but she's a good spiker.

• Rosamaria to Fener is absoletely nothing but a rumor by some fan page on Facebook. Bricio is probably a done transfer as today since the Fenerbahce TV pressman who interviews the newcomers started to follow her on Instagram. Team's manager is also following her. Aydinlar -who brought Naz from Eczacibasi to Fener- is likely gonna be after Hande. He will spend some money like he did in his first spell with the club.

• Well that's true but it's not like Pri and Sonja are doing better than her. She's not having a good season but we also have to factor that on Leia's performance and the change of lifter. She's nowhere close to her peak in 2016 and that is affecting Minas more than anyone in the club. If Leia has a good game or the other players compensate for her then we could see Minas playing very well but she's very inconsistent this season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If Samantha Bricio played in stronger team than Fener, than I don't know why you are saying. "If She is ready"

• If Samantha Bricio played in stronger team than Fener, than I don't know why you are saying. "If She is ready"

lets make it clearer for you
    what is meant is that Fenerbahçe wants to buid a strong team for next season (i hope its true)..the discussion is on if Bricio could be this strong team's OH or not?

• I hope Brenda Castillo plays somewhere. She is too good to spend so much time without a club.