You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 12:29am

Hill. But it's harder to bring her back to Turkey than bringing Kim back lol. So I'm pretty sure Aydinlar will try to get Zhang if Kim decides to stay in China. We all know how he brought Kasia, Gamova etc. before.

this time it wont be that easy...Aydınlar will have to get permission from Chinese volleybal federation ..lol.
i would try to bring YingYing to Turkey..YingYing could make the impact when KYK first came to Fener
How do we know Acibadem will be the sponser for next season? I don’t think anything is certain for Fener because of the president election.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:49am

KYK is a very expensive all-round player,but does not mean she can help the club to get the gold medal! if fenerbache can not build a very strong roster next season. Even if kyk comes back to turkey, fenerebache will still be eliminated from playoff-6 in champions league three year in a row!

We should remember fenerbache got the champion league title with a legendary roster in 2011. After that, KYK did not bring champions league or fivb title from 2012-2017. Actually the roster is really strong in 2015-2016 season!

KYK loses the champion title in China again. There are lots of young and talent players in China! For example, li yingying who win the chinese league title! :teach:

I am happy to see kyk to come back to turkey. Then we will all know it is zhuting and boscovic's time!! Best outside spiker and best opposite!! :teach:

Anyway fans are emotional, zhuting is already recognized as the best player now by lots of top professional players and coaches around the world in all kinds of interviews. for example, Jenny lanping, Guddetti, Guimaraes, Kimberly hill,akinradewo ,robinson, milena rasic, mihajlovic , slotejes, anna bijs, gabi(oh) and so on :lol: :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Apr 22nd 2018, 5:55am)

byteme25

Beginner

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Dinamo Moscow, US NT

Favourite Players: Lyubov Sokolova, Yeonkoung Kim, Eda Erdem, Fabiana Claudino, Logan Tom, Hui Ruoqi, Kimura Saori, Yoshie Takeshita

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:57am

KYK is a very expensive all-round player,but does not mean she can help the club to get the gold medal! if fenerbache can not build a very strong roster next season. Even if kyk comes back to turkey, fenerebache will still be eliminated from final-6 three year in a row!

We should remember fenerbache got the champion league title with a legendary roster in 2011. After that, KYK did not bring champions league or fivb title from 2012-2017. Actually the roster is really strong in 2015-2016 season!

KYK loses the champion title in China again. There are lots of young and talent players in China! For example, li yingying who win the chinese league title! :teach:

I am happy to see kyk to come back to turkey. Then we will all know it is zhuting and boscovic's time!! Best outside spiker and best opposite!! :teach:

Anyway fans are emotional, zhuting is already recognized as the best player by lots of top professional players and coaches around the world in all kinds of interviews. for example, Jenny lanping, Guddetti, Guimaraes, Kimberly hill,akinradewo ,robinson, milena rasic, mihajlovic , slotejes, anna bijs, gabi(oh) and so on :lol: :teach:

How is this conversation actually relevant to this strand? There is too much unnecessary comparing going on. Please, if you want to continue this conversation, go find another discussion strand.
:offtopic:
I still want to know if Acibadem is sponsoring for Fener next year. When will the sponsors be announced?

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:14am

KYK is a very expensive all-round player,but does not mean she can help the club to get the gold medal! if fenerbache can not build a very strong roster next season. Even if kyk comes back to turkey, fenerebache will still be eliminated from playoff-6 in champions league three year in a row!

Anyway fans are emotional, zhuting is already recognized as the best player now by lots of top professional players and coaches around the world in all kinds of interviews. for example, Jenny lanping, Guddetti, Guimaraes, Kimberly hill,akinradewo ,robinson, milena rasic, mihajlovic , slotejes, anna bijs, gabi(oh) and so on :lol: :teach:
Ugh :aww: you devalue Kim and praise Zhu again. Don't you remember Zhu ting's VB was beaten by FB 3-0 twice? Also, 2015-16 season Kim awarded super kupa cup MVP, Best Outside spiker at TL and CL so stop unnecessary comparing.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kane" (Apr 22nd 2018, 7:19am)

arrekusu

Trainee

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:24am

I hope veterans of this board will be as welcoming as they can be to new members.
I don't think anyone's trying to be unwelcoming...but just in case anyone feels that way:

Hello, new users :wavy:

I always thought that emoji means goodbye...

arrekusu

Trainee

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:26am

Ugh :aww: you devalue Kim and praise Zhu again. Don't you remember Zhu ting's VB was beaten by FB 3-0 twice? Also, 2015-16 season Kim awarded super kupa cup MVP, Best Outside spiker at TL and CL so stop unnecessary comparing.
Definitely one of the most annoying things happening on this forum for me :white:

ianrodriguez94

Apprentice

• "ianrodriguez94" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, Japan NT, Russian NT, Sollys Osasco

Favourite Players: Thaisa Menezes, Paula Pequeno, Sheila Castro, Jaqueline Carvalho, Fofao, Logan Tom, Neslihan Demir, Saori Kimura, Yukiko Ebata, Lyndsey Berg

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 8:06am

Anyone with news on Brazilian players? Who's leaving Brazil and who's coming back? I can't really read Portugese so I'm having a hard time navigating through their sites :(

hellcat

Beginner

• "hellcat" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Turkish NT

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 8:56am

Hill. But it's harder to bring her back to Turkey than bringing Kim back lol. So I'm pretty sure Aydinlar will try to get Zhang if Kim decides to stay in China. We all know how he brought Kasia, Gamova etc. before.

this time it wont be that easy...Aydınlar will have to get permission from Chinese volleybal federation ..lol.
i would try to bring YingYing to Turkey..YingYing could make the impact when KYK first came to Fener
How do we know Acibadem will be the sponser for next season? I don’t think anything is certain for Fener because of the president election.
Both of the candidates said that they will work with Aydinlar in volleyball. Besides, election is on June and the transfers will be done in few weeks.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 9:14am

NATALIA AND GABI IN MINAS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 12:53pm

Anyone with news on Brazilian players? Who's leaving Brazil and who's coming back? I can't really read Portugese so I'm having a hard time navigating through their sites :(
Natalia is coming back, probably to Minas. Tandara is probably leaving. Adenizia renewed and Thaisa has a valid contract with Vitra. That's it for now, I think. Of course there are many average Brazilian players playing in weaker leagues, but I don't even know the names of most of them.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 1:08pm

I hope veterans of this board will be as welcoming as they can be to new members.
I don't think anyone's trying to be unwelcoming...but just in case anyone feels that way:

Hello, new users :wavy:

I always thought that emoji means goodbye...
I meant it to mean hello, of course. You can wave hello or goodbye IMO.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 1:37pm

I read it on on some italian site than Conegliano is trying to signed Gabi and to have Sylla as back up, and all other players will stay. Hill, Robin, Folie, De Gennaro, Wolosz already signed new contract and They want to signed Fabris again but She got offers from Turkey so it still (?).

Sylla as back up for Gabi because of 4 foreign rules so that they can have Robin on court.
Nicoletti will leave, She is unhappy because She is not starter.

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 3:41pm

AS FOR OPPOSITES: has anybody ever seen ISABELLE HAAK, PAOLA EGONU and YING YING LI play ?

Nobody with a functioning brain would ever choose Tandara over ANY of these three (luckily unavailable) SUPERTOP PLAYERS !!!
Vakifbank is getting worse ever day: they lost K Hill, they'll lose Kirdar (retiring) and Sloetjes and they seem to not have signed Karakurt...
I see a decling team for Guidetti, whereas DREAM TEAM FENERBAHCE, with BRICIO, KYK, CARLI LLOYD and possibly one among YingYingLi and De Cruijf, will be topping the turkish league and the CEV CL for the next 4/5 years :teach: ...

ECZACIBASI: they'll keep Larson for sure and never sign an injured Natalia. They should sign instead either JACK or Mina POPOVIC as MBs.

Boskovic, EGONU, HAAK and YingYingLi are 11 Times better than 31 years old Tandara :box: :box: :box:

georgez3811

Beginner

• "georgez3811" is male

Favourite Team: Schwerin SSC,German NT,Guangdong Evergrande

Favourite Players: Louisa Lippmann,Hannah Orthmann,Zhu Ting,Anthi Vasilantonaki

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 3:47pm

Has Bricio been confirmed with fener yet?

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 3:47pm

Admon stop dreaming about Carlo Lloyd She already signed for Brazilian team and Robin is staying in Conegliano.

I said it before that Bricio will become one of the beat server in The World, but She already become the best one. Her serve is jusr amazing, her reception is to shaky and when it come to her attack. Sometimes She has amazing performance like yesterdays and sometimes not so good and with some silly mistakes She is attacking very good when sets are fast, She played with Skorupa, Wolosz and Glass, all of 3 setter played fast volleyball. I'm very interested how She will play when sets are not so fast. For Fener it will be very important who will be their setter and their second OH. Fener second OH needs to be good reciver...

I don't know why but I think they will say signed KYK and foreign setter. That is the best option for them.

And my God what crazy this team would be when We talk about serve. KYK-Bricio-Eda-Polen :white:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Apr 22nd 2018, 4:13pm)

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:06pm

Gabi and Natalia are almost certain to sign with Minas. So Bartsch is probably not coming to Brazil.

Ayra

Beginner

Favourite Team: W: Brazil and USA M: Brazil, USA and Italy

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:10pm

Gabi and Natalia are almost certain to sign with Minas. So Bartsch is probably not coming to Brazil.

I can't imagine them playing for any other team in Brazil except Rio.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:14pm

I can't imagine them playing for any other team in Brazil except Rio.
The same goes for Carol da Silva.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 12:02am

Minas might've renewed with Carol Gattaz (MB).

If that's the case, the team is gonna be: Macris-Bruna, Gabi-Natália, Gattaz-Mara, Léia.
Not bad.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 12:23am

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/walewska…-uma-temporada/

Wal won`t retire, she will play one more season. If she stays with Praia, let`s hope they won`t sign Carol.... makes no sense to have either of them on the bench. But if Wal goes to Minas makes no sense to have Mara on the bench..... Hopefully Carol stays in Europe or goes to a smaller club like Fluminense, Bauru/Sesi and takes Anne with her.

Social bookmarks