2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• If Bia goes to SESC, who will she replace? I love Juciely, her slide attack is good. Mayhara is slowly stepping up her game and she is a very good blocker. It is hard to choose which one of these talented women to sacrifice.

• If Bia goes to SESC, who will she replace? I love Juciely, her slide attack is good. Mayhara is slowly stepping up her game and she is a very good blocker. It is hard to choose which one of these talented women to sacrifice.

She will replace Juciely. Juciely probaly sign with SESI/Bauru. Mayhara and Linda Jéssica have already renewed contract.

• Any news on Gyselle Silva? She's a good OPP, and can even play as OH if needed.

She finish her stint in the Philippines Smart Giga hitters which she scored 56pts in one game.Currently at Rome to have her rehab before suiting up with Kazakhstan team Altay VC.

• OMG I cannot imagien Juciely playing for other team, like Gabi. Is there any news on any OH to replace Gabi on SESC?

Yonkaira Peña Isabel and Kasiely are close to renewed their contract, Drussyla already renewed. The other Gabi (Gabiru) will stay, maybe as a libero? No more infos until now.

• MONZA is going to sign Rachael Adams soon. Anne Buijs is very close too.
    Line-up: Hancock-Ortolani, Buijs-Begic, Adams-Melandri, Arcangeli.

BUSTO will sign Bonifacio and is very close to Meijners. Interested in Barun or Mingardi as OPP.
    Line-up: Orro-Barun? (Mingardi?), Meijners-Gennari, Bonifacio-Berti, Leonardi.

NOVARA after signing Veljkovic, Bartsch and confirming Plak, wants to improve the reception by signing Marcon as back up and confirming Piccinini.
    Line-up: Skorupa-Egonu, Plak-Bartsch(Picci), Veljkovic-Chirichella, Sansonna.

SCANDICCI has a contract ready for Ofelia Malinov and is still trying to sign Megan Easy and Jovana Stevanovic.
    Line-up: Malinov-Haak, Easy?-L.Bosetti, Adenizia-Stevanovic?, Merlo.

CONEGLIANO may confirm all the current starting six, except Bricio who decided to leave. After failing to sign Gabi, they are now trying to keep Easy also for next season.

CASALMAGGIORE is interested in Lauren Carlini, Madison Kingdon and Jovana Brakocevic.

FIRENZE confirmed Dijkema, Santana(until 2020!), and the strong MB Ogbobu. Lippmann could be the new OPP.

• Wow Monza. :white: . Now next sesson we will have 4 very competitive teams.

Even Busto is looking good they are only missing maybe better MB with Bonifacio...

I'm very interested who will Conegliano signed if Easy goes to Scandicci. They have Sylla but still it looks like they want to have her as back up. To bad that Gabi will not come to Italy I think it was very good chance for her to play in Seria A and CL next season.
    Looking at Novara who build amazing team for next season, both for Seria A and CL, they need to find very good OH for next season or maybe to stay with Sylla as second OH and to have Folie-Robin on court...

• Mitchem, Enright is solide reciver even Tirozzi is not bad solution.
    Mihaljevic is amazing attacker but her reception is not. I don't if they have enough money for her. What about that Chinese player who Monza tryed to signed ? Edit: Zhang Changning.

• I think She will stay. She is with Conegliano right now even though She is not playing. Same situation as last year.

Their was rumor about Gibbi going to Monza or Turkey. Now I don't know what will happend. Maybe Busto can signed her :?:

• i dont think this Monza is a "wow" team.. i dont think they seem competitive enough for Italian championship
    Novara seems to be a little better than this season.Bartsch may be Kim Hill of Novara

• I'm sure Casalmaggiore would like Gibby to come back, but if they manage to sign Kingdon and Carlini they won't have any spot left for an American player (maximum 2 players per club with the same nationality are permitted in A1).

• I'm sure Casalmaggiore would like Gibby to come back, but if they manage to sign Kingdon and Carlini they won't have any spot left for an American player (maximum 2 players per club with the same nationality are permitted in A1).

What's the logic behind this rule? :teach:

• Is this rule new? Imoco had Robinson, Glass, Adams and Easy at the same time a few years ago.

• That rule was deleted few seasons ago.

The rule was introduced again last year. So also next season no more than 2 foreigners with the same nationality are allowed to play in a club of Serie A1.

• MONZA is going to sign Rachael Adams soon. Anne Buijs is very close too.
    Line-up: Hancock-Ortolani, Buijs-Begic, Adams-Melandri, Arcangeli.

Any info about Hanna Orthmann? As far as I remember she signed a 1+1 year contract last year, but since it was mainly due to Pedulla that she went to Monza and he isn't staying there, I wonder what will happen to her...

• The rule came back into place after last season when Novara won with 3 players from the same nationality ( Plak,Djekma,Piertrson). And the funny thing is that Italy got smacked by the Dutch in the ECH.

And in any League the foreigner rules are to protect the local players.

There`s the volleyball federation, the league and the cubs....the clubs are only looking out for themselves and they can care less how well the National Team is doing and they con`t care for the local players as well. All they want is in and that`s it.

don`t believe me?? Just look what happened with Zaytsev.... he simply got dumped by Perguia over a foreigner.

Everyone here knows I love the Serbians and I love Atanasijevic, but choosing him over Zaytsev is absolutely unacceptable. The guy just won his country a Silver Medal at the Olympics and still they will take a foreigner over him as they simply won`t respect his wish to play in the position he wants.

Now if Zaytsev which happens to be probably a TOP 5 player in the World at the moment gets dumped like that and is getting this kinda of treatment...Can you imagine how all the other Italians would get treated?

If something bad would happen in Turkey and all the players would be forced to leave.... I don`t doubt that the Italian Teams would force to break the foreigner rules and they could sign and play with as many as they want and no need to Italians on the court.

For example, Novara would not even think twice about replacing Egonu/Chiriinchella with Boskovic/Rasic.....I think even Picinini would be forced to retire.

Because once again...If Zaytsev is getting dumped that shows how valued the local players are for their clubs.

• I don't see the point still :what: you can also replace your italian local players with 2 dutch and 2 american players instead of 4 american players. So the rule is not about protecting local players. Also Zaytsev could have picked to play in another club or change his position