You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 5:41pm

Spirito is very solide libero and Brakocevic very good OPP, even though She is not playing like in her golden days but She can still make impact.

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 5:48pm

She played with Skorupa, Wolosz and Glass, all of 3 setter played fast volleyball.
SAMANTHA BRICIO has never played with Glass: she signed with Imoco in the late summer of 2016 along with Skorupa, who was Glass' replacement... :teach:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 10:52pm

Maren Fromm (Brinker) considers to retire from professional volleyball because the season in Canakkale was very frustrating for her. Also her husband had a negative experience in Turkish men's league and will definitely not return there, he wants to play in Italy or Poland. Maren says that currently she feels no passion for Volleyball, but she'll join NT anyway and might change her mind during the summer. The other option is to have a child and follow her husband wherever he'll play.

Source

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 1:53am

Maren Fromm (Brinker) considers to retire from professional volleyball because the season in Canakkale was very frustrating for her. Also her husband had a negative experience in Turkish men's league and will definitely not return there, he wants to play in Italy or Poland. Maren says that currently she feels no passion for Volleyball, but she'll join NT anyway and might change her mind during the summer. The other option is to have a child and follow her husband wherever he'll play.

Source

Interesting, I was curious about why Fromm was benched at the end of season although he did a good performance whenever he played :huh: On the other hand, Brinker did have a terrible season although the whole team was bad anyway so it is hard to blame her for that, especially considering the disorganization of that club.

It is pity that so many German players get retired at a very early age while average retirement in female volleyball is around 35-36

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 2:32am

As long as german volley athletes keep playing in German or Polish leagues, they make HUGE MONEY and find it
really difficult and pointless to retire at 40 or 35.
Take MAGGIE KOZUCH: pretty much like Brinker, she moved to beach volley 2 years ago, after winning the CL with Pomi
Casalmaggiore at 29 years of age... :tzz:

Sometimes they simply "disappear" from the radar, whereas stars like Sheilla or Mari or Gamova cause a big fuzz.

PICCININI, instead, at 39 is still intact, kicking and ready to keep on winning il she's 40 :box: :box: :box:

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:03am

I`m not sure if it is official but seams like Osasco renewed with Camila Brait and they signed Claudinha.

Bia (Ana Beatriz) might be going to Sesc/Rio.

Osasco found a new sponsor and will be announced soon, rumors Bank Bradesco is the one.

"After receiving many proposals from companies that presented investment far from ideal, bradesco along with the city hall reached an agreement.
Investment will be at the same level as the largest in the country. One of the bank's demands is for two players from the base base to be used in the team per season.
For Season 2018/2019, the chief car to be explored in the uniform will be bradesco prime, the model is similar to nestlé's way of exploring a brand product per season.
The same technical commission will be maintained.
As far as the cast is concerned, there are already advanced negotiations with players, two foreigners will be hired.
The project will be presented at bradesco headquarters in an event on may 2th."

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:06am

I`m not sure if it is official but seams like Osasco renewed with Camila Brait and they signed Claudinha.

Osasco found a new sponsor and will be announced soon, rumors Bank Bradesco is the one.

"After receiving many proposals from companies that presented investment far from ideal, bradesco along with the city hall reached an agreement.
Investment will be at the same level as the largest in the country. One of the bank's demands is for two players from the base base to be used in the team per season.
For Season 2018/2019, the chief car to be explored in the uniform will be bradesco prime, the model is similar to nestlé's way of exploring a brand product per season.
As far as the cast is concerned, there are already advanced negotiations with players, two foreigners will be hired.
If Bia goes to SESC, who will she replace? I love Juciely, her slide attack is good. Mayhara is slowly stepping up her game and she is a very good blocker. It is hard to choose which one of these talented women to sacrifice.

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:12am

Well I got this info on this facebook page and according to them ...

Sesc / RJ: Renewals Of Monique, mayhara, drusyla, Roberta, gabiru and Linda Jessica and the hiring of Bia (ex osasco)

https://www.facebook.com/voleiboldeosasco/

maybe Juci will retire??
https://www.melhordovolei.com.br/mercados/feminino.html

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:13am

If Bia goes to SESC, who will she replace? I love Juciely, her slide attack is good. Mayhara is slowly stepping up her game and she is a very good blocker. It is hard to choose which one of these talented women to sacrifice.

She will replace Juciely. Juciely probaly sign with SESI/Bauru. Mayhara and Linda Jéssica have already renewed contract.

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:15am

She will replace Juciely. Juciely probaly sign with SESI/Bauru. Mayhara and Linda Jéssica have already renewed contract.
OMG I cannot imagien Juciely playing for other team, like Gabi. Is there any news on any OH to replace Gabi on SESC?

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:28am

Any news on Gyselle Silva? She's a good OPP, and can even play as OH if needed.
She finish her stint in the Philippines Smart Giga hitters which she scored 56pts in one game.Currently at Rome to have her rehab before suiting up with Kazakhstan team Altay VC.

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:33am

OMG I cannot imagien Juciely playing for other team, like Gabi. Is there any news on any OH to replace Gabi on SESC?

Yonkaira Peña Isabel and Kasiely are close to renewed their contract, Drussyla already renewed. The other Gabi (Gabiru) will stay, maybe as a libero? No more infos until now.

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 9:27am

MONZA is going to sign Rachael Adams soon. Anne Buijs is very close too.
Line-up: Hancock-Ortolani, Buijs-Begic, Adams-Melandri, Arcangeli.

BUSTO will sign Bonifacio and is very close to Meijners. Interested in Barun or Mingardi as OPP.
Line-up: Orro-Barun? (Mingardi?), Meijners-Gennari, Bonifacio-Berti, Leonardi.

NOVARA after signing Veljkovic, Bartsch and confirming Plak, wants to improve the reception by signing Marcon as back up and confirming Piccinini.
Line-up: Skorupa-Egonu, Plak-Bartsch(Picci), Veljkovic-Chirichella, Sansonna.

SCANDICCI has a contract ready for Ofelia Malinov and is still trying to sign Megan Easy and Jovana Stevanovic.
Line-up: Malinov-Haak, Easy?-L.Bosetti, Adenizia-Stevanovic?, Merlo.

CONEGLIANO may confirm all the current starting six, except Bricio who decided to leave. After failing to sign Gabi, they are now trying to keep Easy also for next season.

CASALMAGGIORE is interested in Lauren Carlini, Madison Kingdon and Jovana Brakocevic.

FIRENZE confirmed Dijkema, Santana(until 2020!), and the strong MB Ogbobu. Lippmann could be the new OPP.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 9:45am

Wow Monza. :white: . Now next sesson we will have 4 very competitive teams.

Even Busto is looking good they are only missing maybe better MB with Bonifacio...

I'm very interested who will Conegliano signed if Easy goes to Scandicci. They have Sylla but still it looks like they want to have her as back up. To bad that Gabi will not come to Italy I think it was very good chance for her to play in Seria A and CL next season.
Looking at Novara who build amazing team for next season, both for Seria A and CL, they need to find very good OH for next season or maybe to stay with Sylla as second OH and to have Folie-Robin on court...

• "crovolley" is male

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:03am

Mitchem, Enright is solide reciver even Tirozzi is not bad solution.
Mihaljevic is amazing attacker but her reception is not. I don't if they have enough money for her. What about that Chinese player who Monza tryed to signed ? Edit: Zhang Changning.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Apr 24th 2018, 10:28am)

Serena

Trainee

• "Serena" is female

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 11:14am

MONZA is going to sign Rachael Adams soon.

NOVARA after signing Veljkovic.

Any news about Gibbemeyer? Can she go back to Pomi?

Quoted

CONEGLIANO may confirm all the current starting six

De Kruijf only for CL? or she leaves Imoco?

• "crovolley" is male

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 11:53am

I think She will stay. She is with Conegliano right now even though She is not playing. Same situation as last year.

Their was rumor about Gibbi going to Monza or Turkey. Now I don't know what will happend. Maybe Busto can signed her :?:

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:22pm

i dont think this Monza is a "wow" team.. i dont think they seem competitive enough for Italian championship
Novara seems to be a little better than this season.Bartsch may be Kim Hill of Novara
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 24th 2018, 12:32pm)

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:28pm

I'm sure Casalmaggiore would like Gibby to come back, but if they manage to sign Kingdon and Carlini they won't have any spot left for an American player (maximum 2 players per club with the same nationality are permitted in A1).

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:32pm

Korean League try out invitees list (Tomsia, Zhidkova, Collar, Pietersen, ... and many others)
http://www.kovo.co.kr/news/61002_kovonews_view.asp?num=23178

Social bookmarks