2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don't see the point still :what: you can also replace your italian local players with 2 dutch and 2 american players instead of 4 american players. So the rule is not about protecting local players. Also Zaytsev could have picked to play in another club or change his position

Well that's better 3-4 players from the same NT training together in a foreign club for the olympics. :gone:

It's difficult to understand this if your NT has not tasted the victory in any of the major international tournaments.

Italy is now at the point where their young players have potential to win something in the future. The federation is just looking out for their players and balancing or limiting the clubs' desperation to win the domestic league or european cups. It's only natural as club volleyball is where most players develop in to their own independence. Ofcourse they just can't shackle the clubs to banned foreigners playing in to the league. That will only weaken the league and the players as wel

About Zaytsev: He's an outside hitter in Perugia. That's because no italian clubs can afford his wage demands other than Perugia.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Any info about Hanna Orthmann? As far as I remember she signed a 1+1 year contract last year, but since it was mainly due to Pedulla that she went to Monza and he isn't staying there, I wonder what will happen to her...

I heard she will stay in Monza, but nothing sure yet. What is certain is that Havelkova and Dixon are leaving.

Oh and I forgot to write about Britt Herbots in Busto as backup OH.

• Zaytsev gave a interview saying when he signed with Perugia the plan was for him to play 1 or 2 seasons as OH and then he would play OPP.. But this season they went ahead and renewed with ATA without even talking to him.......

And remember when we used to have all that discussion on why the young Turkish and Italians choose to be on the bench of Top Teams?
    Some of you guys would say they were doing the best thing, because their goal was to get the best training with the best coaches and be around the best players..... but some of us would disagree and say that time on the court is more important.

Well...Guidetti and the Italian just conformed that the agents basically manipulate the young players and make them sign with the top team only so they can get more money....

@Kkk15 already posted saying the Italian coach will talk with the players and show them how important playing time vs sitting on the bench, and from on now they should be playing and not sitting on the bench... same goes for Guidetti.

• Is it just a rumor that Naz is leaving Vakif for the next season? I really can't believe it but I've read some comments that seem so confident. :cheesy:

• Is it just a rumor that Naz is leaving Vakif for the next season? I really can't believe it but I've read some comments that seem so confident. :cheesy:

People are saying that she is pregnant/wants to get pregnant on Twitter but she will probably renew her contract.

• That's right: I TOO READ NAZ IS LEAVING VAKIFBANK, same as LONNEKE SLOETJES, Kelsey ROBINSON and Gozde KIRDAR... ;( ;( ;(

The team won't recover from this avalanche, expecially if they'll really sign a SHORT opposite like Tandara (!).

I see bad things happening in VBI soon... ?( ?( ?(

• People are saying that she is pregnant/wants to get pregnant on Twitter but she will probably renew her contract.

It is a good timing indeed ( assuming that she will still play WCh) 2019 ECh is not that important and she will already be recovered for OG. If she waits for one more olympic cycle, that might be harder to recover and come back to elite level.

• It is a good timing indeed ( assuming that she will still play WCh) 2019 ECh is not that important and she will already be recovered for OG. If she waits for one more olympic cycle, that might be harder to recover and come back to elite level.

ECH 2019 will be very important if the rumour about CEV turning it into a continental olympic qualification tournament is real.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Did Maja Ognjenovic leave Eczacibasi? She posted on instagram a thank you message.

Yes. She's gonna play for Dinamo Moscow

• If it is true, i think guddetti is working on his "All local national player Plan” :cheesy: I think vakifbank will keep zhuting, milena rasic at least. If naz and gozde are really going to have a rest,vakifbank will have extra budget to buy other world class players. vakifbank will have enough budget to buy second zhuting! Naz and gozde 's salaray are really high!!:teach:

• OMG, she left Turkey to play in a very weak and anachronistic league! :white:

Good for Eczacibasi anyway. They really need to develop a local setter, like they did with Karakoyun before her career ending injury. Baladin and Ismailoglu are good players, but still not enough to play for a world class team. They need a foreign WS.

• And who will Eczacibasi signed now ? Their is no world class setter right now that is free for next season...

Dinamo Moscow probabaly paid her a lot...

• Eczacibasi should try with Naz, unless she's actually pregnant, or develop its local setter. Ezgi Dilik didn't look that bad. I hope Gamze stays is Galatasaray.