2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• And who will Eczacibasi signed now ? Their is no world class setter right now that is free for next season...

Dinamo Moscow probabaly paid her a lot...

Or maybe her husband is moving back to CSKA Moscow. I heard his first NBA season wasn't so good because of an injury and he was relegated to the D-League team of the Los Angeles Clippers.

• She is not married with Milos Teodosic.

Or maybe her husband is moving back to CSKA Moscow. I heard his first NBA season wasn't so good because of an injury and he was relegated to the D-League team of the Los Angeles Clippers.

• Or maybe her husband is moving back to CSKA Moscow. I heard his first NBA season wasn't so good because of an injury and he was relegated to the D-League team of the Los Angeles Clippers.

Maja and Milos Teodosic used to date, years ago, but they have not been together since, I think, late 2012/early 2013. She is married to a former water polo player, Danilo Ikodinovic, since December 2016. He, however, has not been living in Turkey with her, but back in Serbia.

It's funny, but many think Maja only leapt to a next level of greatness as a player when she broke up with Milos. People in the know claim he was holding her back, since she was more focused on him and his career than on her own.

• If it's true that both Maja and Adams are leaving Eczacibasi, then it is of absolute necessity that they retain Thaisa. And they need some reinforcements on top of that (hell, it's clear they would have needed them even if those 2 had stayed).

They also need Hande, Meliha and Dilik to make great strides in their development.

• SO it is bricio+melissa +ana in next turkish league? This seems weaker than this season~~ :lol:

Even if kyk comes back to fenerbache, bricio+kyk+ana? it still seems weak.but better than this season :lol:

I agree that it is not an upgrade. I don't think Ana is better than Tomkom. Her conncetion with Eda made a huge difference for FB this year. Also Vargas is a big question mark. She has not been playing professionally for almost two years. It is really hard to guess in which shape she will be. Bricio at her top shape can contribute as much as Natalia indeed but she is not a stable player yet, her bad days are really bad :down: It will be crucial which local OH they will hire. They already miss Şeyma Ercan who had a great season with Beşiktaş. Also Eczacıbaşı making a collection of all good OHs right now. I hope FB won't end up with Ezgi Dağdelenler and Damla Çakırca combo again :roll:

• I agree that it is not an upgrade. I don't think Ana is better than Tomkom. Her conncetion with Eda made a huge difference for FB this year. Also Vargas is a big question mark. She has not been playing professionally for almost two years. It is really hard to guess in which shape she will be. Bricio at her top shape can contribute as much as Natalia indeed but she is not a stable player yet, her bad days are really bad :down: It will be crucial which local OH they will hire. They already miss Şeyma Ercan who had a great season with Beşiktaş. Also Eczacıbaşı making a collection of all good OHs right now. I hope FB won't end up with Ezgi Dağdelenler and Damla Çakırca combo again :roll:

Melissa Vargas is only 18 years old. It is the best possible investment of Fenerbahce that could ensure their future as a club if Bricio doesn't work as intended or if KYK can't play the way she did before.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's so weird that Ognjenović is joining Dinamo just as Terzić has left. :S It also makes little sense from a family perspective as Moscow if much further away from Belgrade than Istanbul.

Anyway, Ekaterina Efimova (MB) from Enisey Krasnoyarsk has also joined the team. Morozova leaves and Vetrova takes a year off for family reasons. They are looking for a foreign OH.

• I'm actually liking this new line-up of FB :heart: All we need is a good defensive local OH now. Sure it doesn't look like they would be champs next season however a young squad can always surprise and esp. long term this will be really good

• Btw I don't understand Maja's decision either, ok we don't know what EczV management had decided for her either but even if they wanted someone new she could always have tried another Turkish club (I'm sure she is a very wanted player) or even go to Italy. Russia doesn't make sense unless her husband is moving with her?

• I sincerely doubt he will. He has a restaurant he is much attached to, and a young teenage daughter with an ex-wife.

• From what voleyboldefteri indicates with his tweetes, Eczacibasi will look like this next season:

Gamze-Boskovic
    KYK-Meliha (Guldeniz)
    Thaisa-Busra (I prefer Bahar)
    Simge

I would love to watch this team. I hope they prefer Guldeniz as starter since Gamze distributes much better with good receiving. Besides, they will be a much better team from the serve line with KYK, Guldeniz. Gamze, Thaisa, all solid servers.

GS might be interested in Slöetjes. I won't be surprised to see Wolosz in GS either. I wonder where Robinson will end up though :white:

• About Chinese players:
    Mi Yang (S) will stay in Shanghai in Season 18/19.
    Sun Wen-jing (S) and Qiao Lin (L) will join Beijing and Wang Si-min (L) will leave it and go to USA for study.
    Wang Lin (L) will "return" Beijing.
    Whether Cheng Long (S) joins Beijing is unknown.
    Shen Jing-si (S) might be reactive in Season 18/19.
    Tianjin won't still invite foreign players.
    Chen You-quan hopes Wang Yi-zhu born in 2001 to replace old Chen Li-yi though Chen Li-yi and Li Ying [born in 1988] will continue their career if other younger players couldn't replace them.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Seriously?! KYK in Eczacibasi? :cheesy:

They need Thaisa. Really, really need her, especially now that they don't have a foreign setter or a foreign MB, so I hope that's true.

• Seriously?! KYK in Eczacibasi? :cheesy:

They need Thaisa. Really, really need her, especially now that they don't have a foreign setter or a foreign MB, so I hope that's true.

Well he wrote: "Larson is leaving, Kim (meaning who in turkish but with capitalized K for a good reason) can replace her place?"

Now when I think of it, that can be Kim Hill as well but I heard no rumours of Kim Hill moving to Turkey back :box:

• Wolosz already signed for Conegliano that is already official and I think Kim Hill too.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Conegliano try to signed Larson if Eczacibasi doesn't signed her

Why they don't signed Foluke, Thaisa is coming from very bad injury. Foluke was better attcker anyway, hard to believe that Thaisa after injury will be same as before. She is not young anymore to comeback at her top level so fast.

Nothing yet is official but if rumors are true. Eczacibasi will be super strong team on paper. Fener weaker than last season hard to believe that Gala will build stronger team after they lost great local setter and OPP for next season. Same situation with Vakif, who will the signed, who will stay. Great local OH is gone same as for Naz but they have very good doub local setter afterall.

• Wolosz already signed for Conegliano that is already official and I think Kim Hill too.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Conegliano try to signed Larson if Eczacibasi doesn't signed her

Why they don't signed Foluke, Thaisa ks coming from ver bad injury. Foluke was better attcker anyway, hard to believe that Thaisa after injury will be same as before. She is not young anymore to comeback at her top level so fast.

Foluke Akinradewo might replace Carly Wopat in Beijing BAW. Of course, it's a rumor.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan