2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• where is jordan lasron? ecz vitra does not want her? :win: Vakifbank should buy larson instead of robinson!! :obey:

zhuting+milena rasic+ jordan larson + Turkey local young opposite:teach:

• where is jordan lasron? ecz vitra does not want her? :win: Vakifbank should buy larson instead of robinson!! :obey:

I don't know where Larson is going but it has been a rumour for a long time that Eczacibasi won't renew with Larson.

• I don't know where Larson is going but it has been a rumour for a long time that Eczacibasi won't renew with Larson.

The only club in Turkey needing an all around player like Larson would be...Ding ding ding. :win:

I still hope Vakifbank wont do this. I think Robinson is enough and considering the turkization of Guidetti's club. I think it'll be really cool to see his local players competing with Robinson. Bernardinho did this before in Rio. He took Buijs and Drussyla competed with her and eventually Drussyla overtook her. If Bernardinho got desperate, she would've run to the best OH available and probably Drussyla wouldn't have overtaken her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I guess Dinamo are offering Maja a lot of money. She has spoken before about how much she wants to win the CL, but that doesn't look likely at a Russian club at the moment. I guess if Eczacibasi didn't want her anymore Moscow is as good a team as any.

Much as I love Maja though, I think this can be good for Eczacibasi to allow more foreign attackers on the court. If they can really get Boskovic and Kim then you don't really need an elite setter and a solid setter like Ezgi would be good enough.

Unless Fenerbahce get another huge foreign signing in then they have no chance to compete with Vakifbank and Eczacibasi this year. Is Vargas at the level where she can already make a difference for teams like these?

• They would be crazy not to renew with Larson.

That said, if by some miracle, KYK really does come, than her return is indeed not necessary, and they can either chase after a attack-first OH, or try to finally, finally, make Hande a good OH.

• Vargas is not a done transfer, I don't understand why voleybolplus shared it before it was official. KYK to Eczacibasi is not a new rumor since they are trying to sign her every year and fail afterwards. We all know how her manager handles transfers.

Also looks like Naz is really having a break to give birth. I wouldn't be surprised if Ezgi Dilik ends in Vakifbank.

• I think both teams, Gala and Fener will fail a lot next season. Their is no way that they can fight with Eczaci and Vakif and I don't think that Fener has a lot of chance against Italy teams with this roster in CL. IF THIS RUMORS ARE TRUE.

I think Gala will not spend a lot of money on foreign players after they didn't got tickets for CL.

• It is almost official that Busto is going to signed Barun, Mingardi and Meijners. They are looking good on paper. Still free spot for foreign OH and MB.

Seria A is looking very competitive for next season :D

• Vargas is not a done transfer, I don't understand why voleybolplus shared it before it was official. KYK to Eczacibasi is not a new rumor since they are trying to sign her every year and fail afterwards. We all know how her manager handles transfers.

Also looks like Naz is really having a break to give birth. I wouldn't be surprised if Ezgi Dilik ends in Vakifbank.

I was surprised too.
    Is Vargas by any chance available to the transfer market after the ban imposed by the cuban federation to her?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It is almost official that Busto is going to signed Barun, Mingardi and Meijners. They are looking good on paper. Still free spot for foreign OH and MB.

Seria A is looking very competitive for next season :D

Both Barun and Mingardi? I don't think so. Mingardi has several offers, but she would prefer to develop as OH and that position in Busto is already covered by Gennari and most probably Meijners, with Herbots back up. According to rumors Busto wanted either her or Barun (or Grobelna) as OPP.

• Vargas is not 100% done but if voleybolplus shared it, I guess it is very likely to happen. FB took a big risk bringing two inexperienced foreigners to a level where serves and blocks are like nightmares. Bricio+Vargas can end up both very good and bad. I am very happy for them that Ana joined anyway.

I am sure Eczacibasi is very close to sign KYK otherwise they would never let Larson leave, maybe Robinson can replace her too if she missed home.

I think Vakifbank will keep Cagla. So they will have Cansu-Cagla as setters.

According to GS manager Okan Böke, they will sign an Eczacibasi player. She must be one of the Hande Baladin-Ezgi Dilik. I guess that is more like a gesture thanking for Gamze.

GS might transfer Nilay after all, she is close to Gamze's style and Nesli probably was a strong reference for her.

• Omg if GS signs Nilay that will be their end. :aww: Didn't they watch any Bursa match last season? Nilay is one of the worst setters in the league atm and that is not an overstatement. I don't see how any team would want to sign a setter that shaky and that messy.

Ezgi Dilik can be good for GS.

• KYK to Eczacibasi has "game-changing move" written all over it. If it were really to happen, then not even Zhu Ting will be enough to top that (especially if Thaisa also returns).

• I really wonder what GS will do, after letting Ganze go. Ruseva must leave 2 foreigner MB is too much. Will they keep Kosheleva? Beyza would be great for GS.
    Nilay is a really bad setter and Ezgi as setter has a big height disadvantage. After Neslihans retirement who is going to be their OPP?

GS didn‘t apply to host the F4, but they can apply for a CL wild card next season after reading the problems from german teams and other?

• KYK to Eczacibasi has "game-changing move" written all over it. If it were really to happen, then not even Zhu Ting will be enough to top that (especially if Thaisa also returns).

Ikr we already discussed how Zhu + Tijana being like cheating in volleyball, Kim + Tijana is even worse if you ask me :rolll: but I would lie if I said I don't want to see such an epic squad :obey:

• Ezgi and Nilay will be good for GALA IMO. Gamze was okey but she is not stable. Eczacı will miss Maja a lot. Also Gala needs a good local MB. Bahar would be great.

• Omg if GS signs Nilay that will be their end. :aww: Didn't they watch any Bursa match last season? Nilay is one of the worst setters in the league atm and that is not an overstatement. I don't see how any team would want to sign a setter that shaky and that messy.

Ezgi Dilik can be good for GS.

Of course you are not known with your overstatements anyway :rolleyes:

Biggest reason for why GS was competitive was due to their local setter and Opposite. We simply don't have many local options at these positions. That's why GS will be in much trouble next year.

On the other hand, if KYK rumours would turn out to be true then it makes sense that Eczacıbaşı let Maja go. With Boskoviç&KYK, Gamze wouldn't make way worse job than Maja could do. Larson did not have a great season, although she is one of the rare all around OHs, this season it looked like she passed her prime. With such a high salary, Eczacıbaşı could invest a younger foreigner as a CL player. Robinson seems to be perfect replacement for Larson, however I can imagine she wouldn't want to play only in CL for two years in a row :whistle:

To brazilian users, how did Thaisa play in last matches?

• I am not Brazilian, but I follow Superliga very close and Thaisa was REALLY BAD. I know she is coming from injury and so on, but I just don't understand Coach Ze hiring her (as well as Skarownska). She is extremely far from her regular days. Everyone is keen on having her back to Vitra but if you watched her play in Barueri, you might change your mind. Of course, it is still a long way to go until the next season, but I don't think she will be back at her top form when next season is coming,

I am going to stress this over and over again -- Galatasaray should keep Kosheleva and hire Tandara as their passing Opp. Some of you might say Tandara is short and she will be having hard days playing against tall blocks -- but she have been dominating the Grand Prix last year against some of the tallest players on court.

• Rumor: Fabris will go to vakifbank, slotejes goes to immoco volley. The two clubs change the players to each other again! Crovolley come on, will you support vakifbank next season? :lol:

Hill, slotejes, robin, three former vakifbank players are all in immoco volley next season? second vakifbank? :lol: