2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Turksih league will not be the same after they lose legend as Neslihan, Naz and Gozde.... Their is no young Turkish players as this 3.

I hope some local players will leave Vakif and Eczacibasi and Hope to see them playing and not sitting on the bench for the most of the time. Gala and Fener needs good local players and I don't even need to talk about other teams in league.

edit: @leo I would support any team that She goes. She is my fave, but that will not change my mind about Seria A and Turkish league.

• Kim and Boskovic ??.. I would die if this happens. :cheesy:
    Thaiza has expressed she might not be going back to Vitra. We gotta wait and see what happens, but I think playing there again would bring her bad memories. But Kim-Boskovic-Thaiza :box:
    and who said she was terrible?? She was so terrible that I think she scored 13 points in the Quaterfinal and got a some huge blocks on Tandara...

according to this brazilian website Scandicci is also trying to sign Kim.
    http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…sputa-por-kim-yeon-koung/

I think Sloetjes to Coneglianoa and Fabris to Vakifbank would be great as well... Sloetjes will dominate Seria A.... and Fabris will bring a lot of energy and trying to prove herself and this will be a great asset for Zhu.

I`m glad Maja is going to Moscow. They all are playing a boring old school volleyball...Maja will shake things up and I can`t wait to her Moscow next season ( and of course she`s getting a lot of money).
    And will be nice to see Boskovic playing with a different setter.

I pretty sure Terzic will bring Anna to Fenerbache because she`s great setting middles, and they gotta have a setter that can do that once Eda is their main weapon.

I wonder where Rahimova will go? I wish Sesc would sign her.

I want to see Mihajlovic in Europe this season.. She could be great for Galatasary.

• In this (ACTUALLY TOO LONG) "Guidetti Era", the turkish league is gong back to its roots and slowly but decisively turning BORING, due to the amount of turkish "not top" players...

Vakifbank & ECZACIBASI are kinda falling to pieces as well (which was due, after 8/9 years of dominance)...

ITALY has come back to the LEAD, despite the lack of money, thanks to its fantastic league, its coaches and the overall higher level of games.

Watching the russian or polish league is like taking a nap; as for Turkey, it's boringly predictable. And brazilian Super League is going down faster than expected!!! No camparison possible with years 2008/2013.

AS FOR FENERBAHCE, with Terzič, SAMY and Vargas alone we're destined to DOMINATE over the next years, no doubt about it!
    BRICIO is 23, Vargas 19 and the 3rd spiker could well be a super-top player as well, whether she be KYK or somebody else. As for "Kim" she might very well be KIM HILL, of Larson is really leaving...
    Remember 90% of the times it's all about the MONEY (see Maja in Dynamo...) and nothing else matters.

THAISA was terrible in Barueri, really really bad: I do NON see her going back to Ex-zacibasi...

• Anyone knows where Tomkom will go next season? Theres rumours that some Brazilian clubs are interested in her but Idk if she will want to take a break just like what she intended to do after the 16/17 season

• So many silly comments in this post :rolll:

• Thaisa was not terrible for someone who spent 1 year off the court. She was good at blocking and she didn't have time to have a better connection with Lloyd. Thaisa can do much more than what Adams ever did in Eczasibasi, for example.

• Adams didn't show half what She can do in Eczacibasi. She was lead scorer in Conegliano with Glass, She was pure beast for MB.

• Adams didn't show half what She can do in Eczacibasi. She was lead scorer in Conegliano with Glass, She was pure beast for MB.

Adams never really had the chance in Eczacibasi. Last season they had 6 foreigners and only 3 are allowed on-court so she could rarely play. She got to play in the CL but terrible reception meant that the MBs never got used much. Anyway, in a team with Boskovic and Kosheleva the main role of the MB has to be blocking and that isn't her strength.

This year again she got to play in a few matches and did OK but Ognjenovic, Larson and Boskovic all made a bigger contribution so she was on the bench again for the big matches.

Put her in a team with good reception, a setter who uses her middles and a doesn't have a dominant OPP and Adams can be a very good player but Eczacibasi was not the right club for her.

• I agree 100%.
    That is why Maja Poljak was perfect for Eczacibasi. Legend :heart:

• Adams was good 1st season, not 2nd season. The thing with Adams is she is not an all around game changer MB and never was really. She is quite a bad blocker and sure she is a good attacker, but only when reception is perfect and she gets perfect sets. While some teams can benefit still a lot with a player like her in a top team like EczV she makes much less of an impact. Not to mention her missing serve every time on like set points. Her serve seems to have improved a lot now though these last 2 years and now she can even cause trouble, I think Molten balls were her problem there. Also she seemed tk have very bad chemistry with Maja, her and Ezgi were a great duo but neither one got a lot of playing time this year.
    I like her a lot as a person and wish her a lot of luck in Italy.
    And Queen Thaisa should join EczV :box: :heart:

• it seems that good OHs are very wanted by many clubs.but there arent so many good OHs in the market. i dont know if some clubs want to buy Changning Zhang and Xiaotong Liu. but its difficult for them to play abroad.

• Put her in a team with good reception, a setter who uses her middles and a doesn't have a dominant OPP and Adams can be a very good player but Eczacibasi was not the right club for her.

With all that, any average middle would be a good player.

• With all that, any average middle would be a good player.

What I mean is under these conditions she can be a really dominant player and main scorer for her team. Put it this way, Maja Poljak was a great MB, but she would never have scored as many points as Adams did in Conegliano.

It was Glass setting to her. Adams is a good player but no one should expect her to play like an Akinradewo. I still can't believe Fabiola. It's lkke they were soul sisters in Volero Zurich but it was obvious that Akinradewo can adjust to any setter with her althleticism and jump. :obey:

With all that, any average middle would be a good player.

It's true, unfortunately.

it seems that good OHs are very wanted by many clubs.but there arent so many good OHs in the market. i dont know if some clubs want to buy Changning Zhang and Xiaotong Liu. but its difficult for them to play abroad.

Zhang Changning is a big question mark. She's injured and I don't think Lang Ping will risk her to a foreign league if she's not sure of her condition and ability to adapt to a different situation.

I like Liu Xiaotong but she is just a role player. I think Vakifbank would probably like her on the team for Zhu Ting's company. She would be very good off the bench but as a starter is going to be a big question mark. She's probably more durable than Zhang I believe so that's a good plus to hire her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Adams was good 1st season, not 2nd season. The thing with Adams is she is not an all around game changer MB and never was really. She is quite a bad blocker and sure she is a good attacker, but only when reception is perfect and she gets perfect sets. While some teams can benefit still a lot with a player like her in a top team like EczV she makes much less of an impact. Not to mention her missing serve every time on like set points. Her serve seems to have improved a lot now though these last 2 years and now she can even cause trouble, I think Molten balls were her problem there. Also she seemed tk have very bad chemistry with Maja, her and Ezgi were a great duo but neither one got a lot of playing time this year.
    I like her a lot as a person and wish her a lot of luck in Italy.
    And Queen Thaisa should join EczV :box: :heart:

I agree with some points from both beri and Sisko. Adams had a noticeable better connection with Ezgi than with Maja, and the stengths and weakness of this year's Eczacibasi team really did not suited her game and skillset.

However, she can still be a main scorer on a team. Just not Eczacibasi.

• Is Vasileva still under contract with Kazan? Since her boyfriend Atanasijevic plays in Perugia, maybe there's a chance she could go play in Italy next season? (Scandicci is not far from Perugia..)

• zhang is not injured badly.she is recovering now.because 17-18season she was overused.that makes her very tired.in china team, Liu is a role player.but i think not too many players in the market are better than her.she is also a humble person and have more experiece. as for zhang,if she will go abroad ia not decided by langping.because her home team is a good team in china. I also hope Xinyue Yuan can play abroad because of her attitude on tthe court.but she is also an army on duty.so .....difficult