2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Zhang had an injury in WGP 2017 that sidelined her for quite a time. I think that european season might be hard on her body. She's still young. I don't think there should be any rush to go to Europe yet.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• whats happened so far?

Eczacıbaşı :
    i didnt expect Maja to leave.Good luck to her in Moscow.If Vitra could sign Gamze this would be great.also very bad for Galatasaray bzc Neslihana and Gamze were making the difference for Gala in Sultanlar Ligi.Gamze-Ezgi would be great but i want Ezgi to be starter in another team.she is a good setter.Maybe Çağla could be Gamze's backup.If Vitra can sign KYK this would help Tijana a lot.She can overcome her mental issues in the finals in Sultanlar Ligi.Hande should go to another club and Meliha-Güldeniz are enough for OH position.Larson is rumored to be leaving.She had good a season.It wont be easy for Eczacı to find players like her except KYK ofcourse :D i dont know Thaissa's situation.lets suppose she comes back to Vitra.If she doesnt come back then Vitra need another good local MB next to Beyza-Büşra duo.

as for Fenerbahçe :
    i dont know Vargas's situation.I hope she is really talented to deserve to play for Fener.Setter Ana is a good setter.I feel she is fit for Fener better as an european setter.She is taller than Tomkom.
    If KYK goes to Vitra then Fener will needs another superstar player .could that player be Vargas 8| ..Bricio is a good transfer.lets wait to see what Fener will do in transfer season.i expect some moves from them.

Galatasaray seems to be in trouble most (i hope im proved wrong) after Neslihan's retirement and a probable deprature of Gamze.I dont have any idea what kind of team they will build for next season,if they will invest enough or not

Vakıfbank,actually i didnt understan why they switch the OPPs with Conegliano.imo,Fabris isnt better than her is she? Naz's case is uncertain.who will be second setter.who will replace Gözde? these are big questions in my head

• No, I don't think Fabris is as good as Sloetjes. I'm not one of these people who says Fabris is not a good player, I just don't think she is at Sloetjes' level.

• That is hard to say who is better. Fabris has diffrent role in her team than Sloetjes even if they are playing same position. It is not the same to be someone main scorer player and second best. But anyway. Diffrent from this two is that Fabris can recive, She doesn't have bad reception at all for an OPP. I think for Fabris is better to stay in Conegliano and to play with Wolosz. They have very good connection and it is very noce to watch them.

• No, I don't think Fabris is as good as Sloetjes. I'm not one of these people who says Fabris is not a good player, I just don't think she is at Sloetjes' level.

i also think she(Fabris) is a good player but im not sure if she is reliable enough when crucial times come..maybe she is..if she comes to Vb we will learn about it

• Yeah I forgot about Vasileva. Their was rumor that She will come to play in Seria A. So hope that rumors are true. Scandicci with her would be very good team.

• Vakif really needs to sign some good reciver OH. So I think their main focus is to find very good reciver who can cover Zhu.

• They probably don't have money as they but they have very good budget. Adenizie and Stevanovic are not cheap players. Same goes with Malinov. She is main local setter in Seria A. We don't need to even talk how much Haak is gone earns and Bosetti is probably the most expensive local OH. De La Cruz was expensive, but I don't think that they can pay KYK.

KYK said that She would love to play in Seria A, but I don't believe that they can paid her. Only if they(Conegliano-Novara) gone pay her a lot and use so-so players around her. Kim 1M€ and others 100k€ for a season.

• Conegliano has very good budget. All of their foreigns are world class players and they local players are Italian NT members. They had very long bench with some good names on it.
    They can pay for sure Mihaljevic, Foluke or some Chinese player.

• I think Vakifbanks job is easy, keep Kelsey Robinson. And they will have one of the best young local prospects with Tugba.
    I think Kelsey will stay actually I'm pretty sure.

• I heard something about transfers in turkish leauge
    1: Sinead Jack is leaving from Galatasaray to Japan
    2. Milena Rasic could leave Vakıfbank
    3. Thy interested Ruseva
    4. Fener wants Rasic.
    5. Larson situation is not coşar yet but she will play öne more season.
    6. Young turkish setter Buket will be back up of Cansu in Vakıfbank.
    7. Guidetti wanted Şeyma to replace Gözde but she prefered Turkish Airlines Sport Club (THY)
    8. Ferhat Akbaş is staying in his current club in romania .

• Vakıf will feel Gözde's absence a lot. bcz her being a starter used to give another foreigner a spot on the court (i.e.Raşiç)

now lets see how long it will take for Tuğba to be a regular starter for Vakıf?
    till that time...Vakıf will have to play two local MBs and one foreign OH
    maybe Guidetti will transfer Güldeniz again ? Vitra also needs her

• interesting!

Jack should stay another season.she is a very good MB! balanced one!

could Raşiç be a starter in Fener ? Ana-Bricio-Vargas and maybe another foreigner?
    i dont know much about Buket..so Canso will be main setter..good luck to her.playing without Naz may put some pressure on her but she can overcome that
    Good that Larson is staying
    so Guidetti trusts in Şeyma!

• I wish Mathias could check the IP of AdmonKadmon777.

I could be wrong but I sense a duplicated user....

I "sense" I can have u followed... :cup:
    It's a pleasure to "counter-hack" troll/hackers like yourself...