2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Oh my God! If KYK were indeed to come and Larson to stay, and Thaisa... :white:

That could very well be the strongest club team (not just in Turkey, but the whole world) on paper, in...well, at least some years, and possibly even longer. :drink: :cheesy: :obey:

dang I am HYPED for this team! I'm a hardcore Fener fan but it'll be refreshing to see KYK play in Ezcasibasi along with Boskovic and Larson. I'm excited for Fener's and Vakif's squad next year too. Next season Turkish league will be so fun to watch I can't hardly wait! :rolll:

• Omg he's back :aww:
    Matthias please do something! :obey:

• Simply imaging this makes my heart pound. Seeing this epic team playing on court - I might actually pass out LOL

• Oh my God! If KYK were indeed to come and Larson to stay, and Thaisa... :white:

That could very well be the strongest club team (not just in Turkey, but the whole world) on paper, in...well, at least some years, and possibly even longer. :drink: :cheesy: :obey:

do you remember Eczacıbaşı's roster in 2016/2017 :
    Maja-Tijana-Neslihan
    Kosheleva-Larson-Hande
    Thaisa-Adams-Büşra
    Gülden-Simge

or Fener's : Naz-Sokolova-Logan-KYK-Fabiana-Eda-Merve etc..
    or Vakıf's old rosters

• do you remember Eczacıbaşı's roster in 2016/2017 :
    Maja-Tijana-Neslihan
    Kosheleva-Larson-Hande
    Thaisa-Adams-Büşra
    Gülden-Simge

On paper, and without context, this team really loooks (looked) strong as earth. But it was clear even before the season started that Neslihan is well past her prime (and that due to her presence, Boskovic will rarely see court). If you add to it that Kosheleva started her free-fall that year, and the unexpectedly bad season from Larson (her worst professional season, much worse than 2017-2018), well...

While just in the Boskovic-KYK duo, even without taking into account other players and their forms, you have a potentially title-winning combination.

• I think turkey has to let younger players to play more, we may see 2+1 policy next season. 2020 olympic qualification is a tough job for turkey.

As for roster, best example is rio 2016 olympics. China->zhuting(only one plays in europe) , Serbia->boscovic, mihalovic, milena rasic, malesevic, stevanovic ,popovic and maja~~~ :teach:

• On paper, and without context, this team really loooks (looked) strong as earth. But it was clear even before the season started that Neslihan is well past her prime (and that due to her presence, Boskovic will rarely see court). If you add to it that Kosheleva started her free-fall that year, and the unexpectedly bad season from Larson (her worst professional season, much worse than 2017-2018), well...

While just in the Boskovic-KYK duo, even without taking into account other players and their forms, you have a potentially title-winning combination.

on paper Eczacı's 2016/2017 season roster was stronger than 2017/1208 season but Eczacı was more succesful this season thats true.
    on the other hand.KYK is also not her best..we may not watch a KYK like as in her primes either..yet she is a very good all-round player.

• That rule 2+1 would destroyed Turkish league level. It would be so bad move. How Italy managed developed many good players with 4 foreign players on court and Turkey can't with 3 ? And you think that 2 players on court would help ??

• I think turkey has to let younger players to play more, we may see 2+1 policy next season. 2020 olympic qualification is a tough job for turkey.

As for roster, best example is rio 2016 olympics. China->zhuting(only one plays in europe) , Serbia->boscovic, mihalovic, milena rasic, malesevic, stevanovic ,popovic and maja~~~ :teach:

i believe turkey can use 2+1 after today's young and talented players develope to better players and when the pool of local players get wider.maybe in a few years that could be

• Shinnabe Risa (OP/OH) may join Tianjin Bohai Bank in Season 18/19.
    The rumor is from Matsuda Akihiko, the assistant coach about the setters in Tianjin Bohai Bank through Tianjin's TV media.
    Therefore, the rumor may be true.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• That rule 2+1 would destroyed Turkish league level. It would be so bad move. How Italy managed developed many good players with 4 foreign players on court and Turkey can't with 3 ? And you think that 2 players on court would help ??

crovolley is right. 2+1 would spell the inevitable end of the Turkish league as the strongest league in Europe (world?).

I'm certain that many Turkish posters would not mind that gamble, for the chance of making their NT stronger (which would be by no means a sure thing), but I sincerely doubt that either the clubs or their sponsors would be as enthusiastic about the prospect.

You have to learn that clubs do NOT owe the NT anything.

• They should created club as Club Italia and to give young players time to play. That would be smart move. Not to destroy overall level of league.

• I agree. Introducing 2+1 in the hopes that it might make NT better is like sawing off your own leg, because you heard (without investigating further) that modern prosthetic legs MIGHT be better than your real leg.

• If Rahimova is coming to Gala what will happend with Dobriana and Kosheleva ? Now they need to sign local OH if they want to have Jack as MB in starting six. They need to sign local setter with foreign setter Gala will be very weak team because they can only have 1 more foreign player next to Rahimova and some foreign setter. I don't see any good local OH or MB for them after Vakif, Fener and Eczacibasi really needs so sign the best local player that Turkey has right now.

Bursa is very queit. New team THY can easily take a spot from Bursa and Gala. Their is no many very good foreign players left.

Anyway I love this transfer news and rumors it is like puzzles :lol:

• I'm happy that she stays in Italy, but I don't agree with her choice to stay in Monza behind Buijs. She won't see the court at all, not even to replace OPP Ortolani (because of the 3-Italians-on-court rule). She should have gone to a less ambitious team like Brescia or something like that. Such a pity.

Well in first place she had a two year (or rather 1+1) contract with Monza. In the interview she was also asked about the financial situation in Italian clubs and she said that some clubs don't pay the players regularly but her management (Theo Hofland I think) doesn't send players to clubs with a bad reputation and in Monza all circumstances are very good. IMO this is also an important factor for such a young player.

• Jack will leave Galatasaray!
    Also I agree instead of introducing 2+1 rule, the local youngsters should first start playing regularly instead of benching in top 4. Galatasaray will I think keep just 1 out of Kosheleva/Dobriana and play with Ilkin Aydin/Cansu I prefer Ilkin she is very talented. And then transfer a local setter and 1 foreign MB next to Asli Kalaç. I don't know if she is available but this could be Foluke Akinradewo for example or even Halkbank's super Cuban MB Rachel Sanchez Perez.

• Omg he's back :aww:
    Matthias please do something! :obey:

Earlier I wasn't sure because some of the rumors he/she posted were also posted on more reliable sources, but now I also think "Sitemap" is back (though with different IPs than before, the system doesn't recognise him).

If there will be any more fake rumors from him/her I'll ban this user.

• I think this new roster of Eczacibasi is much better than 16/17 season. That season the major problem was lack of defensive OHs with Larson being the only one and Eczacibasi had a very bad local squad.

Now they have: KYK-Larson-Boskovic, Gamze as setter, many local ok OHs: Guldeniz and Meliha, three good MBs: Busra, Beyza and Thaisa. It is a very balanced and good squad.