You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "maeloveyang" is female

About me: a girl who loves volleyball and economics.

Favourite Team: vakifbank,galatasary,NT china,NT brasil

Favourite Players: ZHuTing,Boskovic,Kosheleva,Rasic,Yang Hanyu,Lin Li,Natalia,Gabi

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:07am

Rosamaria is not fit for european leagues. Natalia is injured. I believe no more brazilian players will cross the scenes in 2019.

As 4 FENERBAHCE, GONCHAROVA could well be the top opposite (if they have the money...), BRICIO the supertop OH and a turkish fantastic receiver the missing link in the "power-chain".

CARLI LLOYD/ Natalia GONCHAROVA/ X/ Samantha BRICIO/ Robin de CRUIJF/ Eda ERDEM/ X would be an astonishing, amazing setup!

That said, for Vakifbank is losing power and ZHU won't extend her contract, FENER would soon become Team n.1 in Turkey :teach: :teach: :teach:
really,zhu wont extend her contract? where will she go? she have said at least play 4 years in other countries league.so which team will she go? i see her agency went to see her so early this year.i thought its vakifbank that want to extend contract earlier. at the performance recently,there must be a higher salary next season than this season.which club can pay?

SoloBlock

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA NT, Brazil NT, Dinamo Kazan, Vakifbank, Dinamo Krasnodar, Fenerbahce, Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Favourite Players: Jordan Larson, Folukea, Y.K Kim, Fe Garay, Nancy Carrillo, Sonja Newcombe

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 3:50am

I also do not think Rosamaria is a good fit for Europe. She has not been good at reception or in critical moments. I would much rather have Sonja from Minas. She has been much more consistent. She covers reception for Rosa and has been good in decisive moments against Osasco, Rio, and Fluminense since coming to Minas.

In Minas no player attacks well consistently including Hooker because Macris is not a great setter. She is very predictable with her setting. It is difficult for the attackers.

I would like for Sonja to stay in Brazil, but I also don't mind seeing her back in Europe. I remember she had a great season in Turkey a few years ago. Maybe she could return. I think she is an underrated player.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:42am

Ofelia Malinov / Roslandy Acosta / Mina Popovic in bergamo next saesons.

Miriam Sylla / Sanja Malagurski left bergamo?

Bush

Beginner

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı, Osasco V.C, Bergamo - BRA NT (W), USA NT (W) - BRA NT (M), USA NT (M), RUS NT (M).

Favourite Players: Dante Amaral, Ognjenović, Sokolova, Larson, Thaisa, Carli Lloyd, Kosheleva, Rasic, Fernanda Garay.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 11:22am

Let's make it clear, with the currential volleyball that Rosamaria is playing (0 point last game against SESC - RJ for example), the only league that I can see her fitting in Europe is Spanish League and even there would be harder for her, with all my respect to the clubs in the League, so much because there also some Brazilian players there.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 11:41am

Let's make it clear, with the currential volleyball that Rosamaria is playing (0 point last game against SESC - RJ for example), the only league that I can see her fitting in Europe is Spanish League and even there would be harder for her, with all my respect to the clubs in the League, so much because there also some Brazilian players there.

What a load of hyperbole. :white:

In my opinion Brazilian Superliga is a higher level than most european leagues. I even feel Russian Superleague is really low right now that it's possible Brazil's league could compete in strength.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

hellcat

Beginner

• "hellcat" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Turkish NT

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 11:55am

Rosamaria is not fit for european leagues. Natalia is injured. I believe no more brazilian players will cross the scenes in 2019.

As 4 FENERBAHCE, GONCHAROVA could well be the top opposite (if they have the money...), BRICIO the supertop OH and a turkish fantastic receiver the missing link in the "power-chain".

CARLI LLOYD/ Natalia GONCHAROVA/ X/ Samantha BRICIO/ Robin de CRUIJF/ Eda ERDEM/ X would be an astonishing, amazing setup!

That said, for Vakifbank is losing power and ZHU won't extend her contract, FENER would soon become Team n.1 in Turkey :teach: :teach: :teach:
Fener will have money next season but I don't see them approaching Goncharova. I don't think we will see any Russians in Turkey after Kosheleva's 2 seasons.
No other team in Turkey would pay Natalia the money she wants since they know she is injured. There is a chance for her to renew. So it's more likely that they will play with 3 OHs. Kyk - Bricio and Natalia as an opposite.

Akyol.

Beginner

• "Akyol." is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Eczacibasi, Conegliano, Legionovo, Wroclaw, Muszyna

Favourite Players: Naz Aydemir, Anna Werblinska, Mariola Zenik, Natalja Obmoczajewa, Anne Buijs, Samantha Bricio, Aleksandra Wójcik, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognjenovic

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 11:59am

Do you know anything more about the Polish league, especially Chemik? Who stays, leaves, has contracts for a few years?

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:27pm

Fener will have money next season but I don't see them approaching Goncharova. I don't think we will see any Russians in Turkey after Kosheleva's 2 seasons.
No other team in Turkey would pay Natalia the money she wants since they know she is injured. There is a chance for her to renew. So it's more likely that they will play with 3 OHs. Kyk - Bricio and Natalia as an opposite.

Goncharova is a great opposite. She can play OH with reception too which most clubs would kill to have. The problem with Goncharova is the desire to play in another league and leave Russia. She just finds it "strange". Maybe the translation is off but that's what she said.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

hellcat

Beginner

• "hellcat" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Turkish NT

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 1:10pm

Goncharova is a great opposite. She can play OH with reception too which most clubs would kill to have. The problem with Goncharova is the desire to play in another league and leave Russia. She just finds it "strange". Maybe the translation is off but that's what she said.
She is good but I just don't see her in Fener tbh. She would want to play in every match and with the rule it's kinda hard. Also 3 OHs always work the best for Fener. She would be better in Vakif since Fener doesn't trust Cagla as the first setter.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 1:41pm

If fenerbache wants to be on top again, they should hire tandara!

i would love to have roberta in their team or maybe she would be in escazibazi vitra since maja is being eyed by fenerbache!

I also would like to have bia in the turkish season, i could see her improve so much as carol is blocking terribly!!!!!

As for natalia, i can see her play in barueri or in rio! Or she could stay in fenerbache

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 1:44pm

Only a rumor: Beijing BAW hopes Kim Yeon-koung join it in Season 18/19.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:01pm

i would love to have roberta in their team or maybe she would be in escazibazi vitra since maja is being eyed by fenerbache!

I also would like to have bia in the turkish season, i could see her improve so much as carol is blocking terribly!!!!!

As for natalia, i can see her play in barueri or in rio! Or she could stay in fenerbache
Carol has been one of the best mb's in turkish league this season.
I would love to see Natalia back in Rio next season.
Yeah all kinds of rumors are going around about players as usuall at the end of the season. We just have to wait and see.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:11pm

Rumors are that Vakifbank will not signed Lonneke Slotjes again.

OMG

Beginner

Favourite Players: Mammadova N, Egonu, Kakolewska, Mihajlovic,

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:19pm

Hugrún Óskarsdóttir (Icelandic MB, 189, 23 yo) probably in TJ Ostrava (Czech Rep)

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:10pm

i would prefer Ognjenovic over Lloyd if i were the coach of Fenerbahçe
Maja has been having a good season with Vitra so far unlike her first season in Turkey
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:16pm

i would prefer Ognjenovic over Lloyd if i were the coach of Fenerbahçe
Maja has been having a good season with Vitra so far unlike her first season in Turkey
Who had a good season last year under coachig of Barbolini? I think she is a good setter and she shouldn’t leave Eczacibasi. Eczacibasi shouldn’t let her go as well. They should keep her and Boskovic and should let them both play in first 6.

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:25pm

larson maja and boskovic extended with vitra

• "maeloveyang" is female

About me: a girl who loves volleyball and economics.

Favourite Team: vakifbank,galatasary,NT china,NT brasil

Favourite Players: ZHuTing,Boskovic,Kosheleva,Rasic,Yang Hanyu,Lin Li,Natalia,Gabi

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 9:49pm

she has so had performence this season.the teamvakifbank didnt paly very easy this season.because always the match will be zhuting cover the team.especially vs esz.naz and slot both choked.and Gui has so much patience for her,not Zhu.He has giver her many chances to get her performence back.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:39am

I do not think guddetti will let slotejes go before he finds somebody with great talent like haak! :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Apr 1st 2018, 1:28pm)

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:19am

I do not think guddetti will not slotejes go before he finds somebody with great talent like haak! :teach:
I think so. Maybe sloetjes doesn't have a great performance this seasons. But she can be more effective as long as vakifbank needed. And remember if she's still one of the best opposite in the world.

Social bookmarks