2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• really,zhu wont extend her contract? where will she go? she have said at least play 4 years in other countries league.so which team will she go? i see her agency went to see her so early this year.i thought its vakifbank that want to extend contract earlier. at the performance recently,there must be a higher salary next season than this season.which club can pay?

• I also do not think Rosamaria is a good fit for Europe. She has not been good at reception or in critical moments. I would much rather have Sonja from Minas. She has been much more consistent. She covers reception for Rosa and has been good in decisive moments against Osasco, Rio, and Fluminense since coming to Minas.

In Minas no player attacks well consistently including Hooker because Macris is not a great setter. She is very predictable with her setting. It is difficult for the attackers.

I would like for Sonja to stay in Brazil, but I also don't mind seeing her back in Europe. I remember she had a great season in Turkey a few years ago. Maybe she could return. I think she is an underrated player.

• Let's make it clear, with the currential volleyball that Rosamaria is playing (0 point last game against SESC - RJ for example), the only league that I can see her fitting in Europe is Spanish League and even there would be harder for her, with all my respect to the clubs in the League, so much because there also some Brazilian players there.

• Let's make it clear, with the currential volleyball that Rosamaria is playing (0 point last game against SESC - RJ for example), the only league that I can see her fitting in Europe is Spanish League and even there would be harder for her, with all my respect to the clubs in the League, so much because there also some Brazilian players there.

What a load of hyperbole. :white:

In my opinion Brazilian Superliga is a higher level than most european leagues. I even feel Russian Superleague is really low right now that it's possible Brazil's league could compete in strength.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fener will have money next season but I don't see them approaching Goncharova. I don't think we will see any Russians in Turkey after Kosheleva's 2 seasons.
    No other team in Turkey would pay Natalia the money she wants since they know she is injured. There is a chance for her to renew. So it's more likely that they will play with 3 OHs. Kyk - Bricio and Natalia as an opposite.

• Do you know anything more about the Polish league, especially Chemik? Who stays, leaves, has contracts for a few years?

• Fener will have money next season but I don't see them approaching Goncharova. I don't think we will see any Russians in Turkey after Kosheleva's 2 seasons.
    No other team in Turkey would pay Natalia the money she wants since they know she is injured. There is a chance for her to renew. So it's more likely that they will play with 3 OHs. Kyk - Bricio and Natalia as an opposite.

Goncharova is a great opposite. She can play OH with reception too which most clubs would kill to have. The problem with Goncharova is the desire to play in another league and leave Russia. She just finds it "strange". Maybe the translation is off but that's what she said.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Goncharova is a great opposite. She can play OH with reception too which most clubs would kill to have. The problem with Goncharova is the desire to play in another league and leave Russia. She just finds it "strange". Maybe the translation is off but that's what she said.

She is good but I just don't see her in Fener tbh. She would want to play in every match and with the rule it's kinda hard. Also 3 OHs always work the best for Fener. She would be better in Vakif since Fener doesn't trust Cagla as the first setter.

• i would love to have roberta in their team or maybe she would be in escazibazi vitra since maja is being eyed by fenerbache!

I also would like to have bia in the turkish season, i could see her improve so much as carol is blocking terribly!!!!!

As for natalia, i can see her play in barueri or in rio! Or she could stay in fenerbache

• Only a rumor: Beijing BAW hopes Kim Yeon-koung join it in Season 18/19.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• i would love to have roberta in their team or maybe she would be in escazibazi vitra since maja is being eyed by fenerbache!

I also would like to have bia in the turkish season, i could see her improve so much as carol is blocking terribly!!!!!

As for natalia, i can see her play in barueri or in rio! Or she could stay in fenerbache

Carol has been one of the best mb's in turkish league this season.
    I would love to see Natalia back in Rio next season.
    Yeah all kinds of rumors are going around about players as usuall at the end of the season. We just have to wait and see.

• Rumors are that Vakifbank will not signed Lonneke Slotjes again.

• i would prefer Ognjenovic over Lloyd if i were the coach of Fenerbahçe
    Maja has been having a good season with Vitra so far unlike her first season in Turkey

Who had a good season last year under coachig of Barbolini? I think she is a good setter and she shouldn’t leave Eczacibasi. Eczacibasi shouldn’t let her go as well. They should keep her and Boskovic and should let them both play in first 6.

• she has so had performence this season.the teamvakifbank didnt paly very easy this season.because always the match will be zhuting cover the team.especially vs esz.naz and slot both choked.and Gui has so much patience for her,not Zhu.He has giver her many chances to get her performence back.