2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• As far as I know, Kosheleva is not staying and I don't think they will keep Dobriana either.

FB so far really dissapointed me with transfers. Bricio-Vargas-Ana and probably Rasic are all good individuals but how are they gonna build a team without a local OH? Both Bricio and Vargas are not that experienced and they will sure have troubles in the beginning of the season. I just imagined: Ana-Vargas, Bricio-Damla, Eda-Dicle, Merve starting line up :down:

FB seems to transfer a local setter too, might be one of the Cagla, Ezgi Dilik, Nilay, Sila. I think GS is interested in Cagla or Ezgi too.

I don't like the 2 plus 1 rule, it will destroy the quality of the league and teams will be forced to pay much higher salaries to useless locals. Seriously, the only two local opposites in market worth paying now are Ebrar and Meryem. It is not like there is a big pool of locals to pick and noone does and they suffer from low salaries. Look at Meliha, Ezgi Dilik etc., they moved to a new team because they were offered more.

Besides, if Turkish youngsters want to play and think they don't have place in Turkish league, they can always move to Poland, Germany, Thailand, Japan or even Romania like Selime did. Why should Turkish clubs suffer when youngsters only care about money and are not willing to play in abroad with less money to gain more experience?

• One thing i don't understand with the debt that Fb has what is the point in spending for a roster that will 80-90 percent fail and leave them empty handed plus with even more debt ? Without quality OH's every roster that is built is basically waste of money and DOA, unless they really think that they can pull one more season with Damla and Mia without getting humilated :aww: :wavy: :lol:

• One thing i don't understand with the debt that Fb has what is the point in spending for a roster that will 80-90 percent fail and leave them empty handed plus with even more debt ? Without quality OH's every roster that is built is basically waste of money and DOA, unless they really think that they can pull one more season with Damla and Mia without getting humilated :aww: :wavy: :lol:

It is just rumors. New rumor is coming. KYK is close to sign with fenerbache. From voelybol plus. turkey local media! Do not take the rumors too serious! Just for fun! :teach:

https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…cede-rota-kim-yeon-koung/

• It is just rumors. New rumor is coming. KYK is close to sign with fenerbache. From voelybol plus. turkey local media! Do not take the rumors too serious! Just for fun! :teach:

https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…cede-rota-kim-yeon-koung/

I agree. Now voleybolplus wrote this, looks like Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce are competing for KYK, I guess the one paying better will get her. FB has a big budget with their new sponsor and Bricio-Vargas-Ana trio should not be too costly for them so looks like they saved a big part of their budget for Kim. She also wouldnt like to risk taking FB fans against her since she is like a legend for them now. KYK-Bricio-Vargas (or Ana) looks like a better squad.

• If EcV gets Tomkom, I have a feeling KYK will be more optimistic on joining the team. She's like her Bestfriend, right?

In my opinion, FB with KYK and Bricio-Vargas-Ana is still not that strong to compete against Vakifbank or EcV. Vitra has a bigger chance to become stronger and if she returns to Turkey, I would get on board in a winming team than a club with a murkier future.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If EcV gets Tomkom, I have a feeling KYK will be more optimistic on joining the team. She's like her Bestfriend, right?

In my opinion, FB with KYK and Bricio-Vargas-Ana is still not that strong to compete against Vakifbank or EcV. Vitra has a bigger chance to become stronger and if she returns to Turkey, I would get on board in a winming team than a club with a murkier future.

Agreed. It's not as if Eczacibasi will be offering her low pay, I think KYK should be prepared to take a small pay cut in order to play in the best team. Also, if she finds the Turkish schedule tiring she would be able to spend more time on the bench for Eczacibasi during the season.

But I don't think ECZ should sign Tomkom because that would be too many foreigners. If they can get Gamze I think she would be good enough.

• Agreed. It's not as if Eczacibasi will be offering her low pay, I think KYK should be prepared to take a small pay cut in order to play in the best team. Also, if she finds the Turkish schedule tiring she would be able to spend more time on the bench for Eczacibasi during the season.

But I don't think ECZ should sign Tomkom because that would be too many foreigners. If they can get Gamze I think she would be good enough.

I think Tomkom would be good for EcV. In Asian volleyball you see a lot of combination attacks that you won't see in europe. Boskovic-Tomkom would be nice as I feel Nootsara can bring the best out of Tijana. She's left handed and considering Tomkom sets to the middles a lot, there will be more confusion when Boskovic attacks in the middle too and that's good for EcV.

But I agree with you that they may be signing a lot of foreigners if they also hire Tomkom.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• well,seems KYK will profit most from two club's contestation for her :D

btw..i would consider Arelya Karasoy instead of Nilay for Galatasaray..i didnt like Arelya's game a lot when i watched her last season but she is a talented setter (she was once at least)..she may be some kind of Asuman Karakoyun

• I think Tomkom would be good for EcV. In Asian volleyball you see a lot of combination attacks that you won't see in europe. Boskovic-Tomkom would be nice as I feel Nootsara can bring the best out of Tijana. She's left handed and considering Tomkom sets to the middles a lot, there will be more confusion when Boskovic attacks in the middle too and that's good for EcV.

But I agree with you that they may be signing a lot of foreigners if they also hire Tomkom.

i wouldnt consider Tomkom if my team consisted of tall strong players...Tomkom is better with fast short teams..of course she can adjust herself to high ball-setting like she did with Rahimova in Fener yet she had some problems trying to establish a better connection with her during the season

• Rumors...rumors....rumors...

"Most Valuable Player" - Asian Junior Championship 2012
    "Best Scorer" - Asian Junior Championship 2012
    "Best Spiker" - Asian Junior Championship 2012
    "Most Valuable Player" - FIVB Junior World Championship 2013
    "Best Outside Hitter" - FIVB Junior World Championship 2013
    "Best Scorer" - Montreux Volley Masters 2013
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB World Grand Prix 2013
    "Best Spiker" - Asian Volleyball Championship 2013
    "Best Scorer" - FIVB World Championship 2014
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB World Championship 2014
    "Most Valuable Player" - Asian Championship 2015
    "Best Outside Spiker" - Asian Championship 2015
    Most Valuable Player" - FIVB World Cup 2015
    "Best Outside Spiker" - Olympic Games 2016
    "Most Valuable Player" - Olympic Games 2016
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB Club World Championship 2016
    "Best Outside Spiker" - Turkish League Regular Season 2016-2017
    "Most Valuable Player" - CEV Champions League 2016-2017
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB Club World Championship 2017
    "Most Valuable Player" - FIVB Club World Championship 2017
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB World Grand Prix 2017
    "Best Outside Spiker" - FIVB World Grand Champions Cup 2017
    "Most Valuable Player" - FIVB World Grand Champions Cup 2017
    "Most Valuable Player" - Turkish Cup 2017-2018
    Most Valuable Player" - Turkish Volleyball League 2017-2018

The queen is one...

"Zhu Ting arrives"

• Many fans of LeBron James thought he would still be able to defeat Golden State even after Kevin Durant's arrival... :P

• The queen is one and after she will win the CL for Vakif and MVP award she will be free agent....
    All the others is just ...rumors... :D :thumbsup:

• This is completely :offtopic:

If you really like Zhu and want to show everyone how good she really is you can do that in a lot of threads but this is the transfer rumours discussion.

• Why?She will be a free agent and i want to write here?Problem?
    She is the big deal everything else is just rumors...

• She is the big deal everything else is just rumors...

There's more to volleyball than one player...

Why don't you create a Zhu Ting thread? You could put all her considerable accomplishments there and talk endlessly about how great she is :rolleyes:

• Why?Is this a Turkish forum and we cannot write our opinion?
    Zhu is the Queen and i heard that she will go to Scandicci after she wil win the mvp award in CL
    You can write for every player you want...