2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Why?Is this a Turkish forum and we cannot write our opinion?
    Zhu is the Queen and i heard that she will go to Scandicci after she wil win the mvp award in CL
    You can write for every player you want...

is Scandicci that rich to sign her ? :aww:
    seems lots of trolls are hanging around these days

• Someone is bored... :aww:

Look no one said you can't praise Zhu but since this is a transfer rumours thread, most posts should be about transfer rumours. Thats all I'm saying.

As Sisko said for praising of Zhu you can start a fitting thread and write endless posts about her accomplishments.

• It's nerve wrecking when you come here to get transfer rumors but unfortunately I just see nonsense topics here. I'm gonna skip this page it is meaningless, everthing here just except transfer rumors.

• Correct. Can we stick to rumours and discussion about rumours? Everything else is :offtopic:

• Either you like it or not we live in ZHU area...For another 10 years you will live with that..Good Bye and good luck!

p.s i hope my internet friend "SHAME" will forgive my arrogance...I know he dont like Zhu as a player but i respect his opinion!

mods delete my acc thanks for everything!

• Does anyone have any solid info what will happen with Kosheleva and Rabadzhieva? Are they staying in Gala or not?

• Does anyone have any solid info what will happen with Kosheleva and Rabadzhieva? Are they staying in Gala or not?

Chemik Police is interested in Rabadzhieva, they wanted to sign her in 2015 and 2016 and she is again on their wishlist, but I don't think she will chose playing in Poland :(

• Rabadzieva would be very good player for Conegliano, but I would say for any team. She has very stable reception, not bad attacker, good server and good defender. Their is no many OHs that can do all of this on top level.

• I can't believe how boring this forum has become.

• Chemik Police is interested in Rabadzhieva, they wanted to sign her in 2015 and 2016 and she is again on their wishlist, but I don't think she will chose playing in Poland :(

As far as I know, both are leaving GS, especially there are rumours of Kosheleva going back to Russia.

Abut Rabadzhieva, I think she will fit better to a Russian team. She is just a good receiver, her attacking approach is extremely slow for a player who has limited attacking, she doesnt use her height very well either. She attacks better with high sets and most teams in Turkey and Italy can't afford to have such a player on court unless she attacks like Zhu, KYK, Mihajlovic etc.

• everybody seems to be leaving Gala : Neslihan,Gamze,Koshe,Dobi,Jack :white:

i really wonder about new Gala team in the new season,sincerely!

I think they can build a strong team still. Cagla-Slöetjes, Bartsch-Courtney, Bahar-Asli, Gizem Karadayi can be a good team. The problem with GS is, with new elections in club happened 3-4 months ago, they got a new head of volleyball division who has no clue of it works. So I don't think they event started to plan transfers for next season :down:

• They need to start bulding a new team very soon. Bartsch is already in Novara.
    Every good player already had find new club or they are close to sign with some club.

• The only safe player in GS is Gizem Karadayi. She signed a 1,5 year contract back in January. I just hope they don‘t hire a foreign setter. Robinson could replace Rabadzhieva. I would also like to see Neriman again in GS she could replace Kosheleva. Jack can stay but Ruseva should definitely leave, if both MB are leaving they can look after a new foreign Mb but just one.