2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Actually I like Zhu Ting lately, expecially when She tries to pass. I have no problem with your opinion, I respect It. You should just share It in the right topic, which is not this One. Open a Zhu Ting topic. :win:

• The only safe player in GS is Gizem Karadayi. She signed a 1,5 year contract back in January. I just hope they don‘t hire a foreign setter. Robinson could replace Rabadzhieva. I would also like to see Neriman again in GS she could replace Kosheleva. Jack can stay but Ruseva should definitely leave, if both MB are leaving they can look after a new foreign Mb but just one.

Robinson would be good but maybe Vakıf would like to keep her in the team after Gözde..hard to find balanced OHs these days after some of them about to retire

• Robinson would be good but maybe Vakıf would like to keep her in the team after Gözde..hard to find balanced OHs these days after some of them about to retire

I think Cansu Cetin also has a contract with GS and Ilkin Aydin. I'm sure Mislina will remain in the team this year with Seda quitting volleyball.

Rumours about Rahimova in GS getting stronger, I'm not happy with this transfer at all :wavy:

Unfortunately mid-level teams are not making any good moves in Turkey this year either. THY will be a big dissapointment, I really don't know why they signed with such a terrible trainer as Suphi, he ruined Seramiksan last season. I don't think they will be able to challenge top 4 teams with their signings so far.

Besiktas signed local opposite Ceren Kestirengöz. With her, they have 3 opposites in their squad: Rhykliuk, Ceren and Dilara Bilge. That might mean Dilara will play MB, Ceren will play OH and Rhykliuk will be their main opposite.

• Robinson would be good but maybe Vakıf would like to keep her in the team after Gözde..hard to find balanced OHs these days after some of them about to retire

BUT Robinson dont have too much time to play in the court.i think Giovani Gui should try to trust her.I hope Rasic could stay.

• I think Cansu Cetin also has a contract with GS and Ilkin Aydin. I'm sure Mislina will remain in the team this year with Seda quitting volleyball.

Rumours about Rahimova in GS getting stronger, I'm not happy with this transfer at all :wavy:

Unfortunately mid-level teams are not making any good moves in Turkey this year either. THY will be a big dissapointment, I really don't know why they signed with such a terrible trainer as Suphi, he ruined Seramiksan last season. I don't think they will be able to challenge top 4 teams with their signings so far.

Besiktas signed local opposite Ceren Kestirengöz. With her, they have 3 opposites in their squad: Rhykliuk, Ceren and Dilara Bilge. That might mean Dilara will play MB, Ceren will play OH and Rhykliuk will be their main opposite.

Why? I'm legitimately curious. Sure, she lacks defence (most opposites do), and she might not be quite as dominant as some of her fans claim, but she IS dominant. She will score a ton of points.

• I think Cansu Cetin also has a contract with GS and Ilkin Aydin. I'm sure Mislina will remain in the team this year with Seda quitting volleyball.

I am really surprised with Ceren's transfer to BJK. Both Turkish NT and all the clubs desperately needs a decent Opp. Obviously she will not become a more than average OH whereas she has the potential to be a better player than Meryem if she will play one more year as a starter again. Turkish NT has already many attacking OH options anyway, to me it is really pointless to convert to OH after being 25. If she is just OK to be bench player of Rhyliuk, it is even worse :aww: On the other hand, Dilara did indeed a good job as MB, at least way better than Ceylan :roll:

I don't agree about THY, they are really doing their best. Özge is the best local setter that has not signed with any club yet. Havlickova is a solid Opp and most important transfer was Şeyma Ercan. She is one of the rare local OHs who can both attack and receive. I agree about the trainer. THY should recruit a good foreign trainer who can make a long term planning for a team that will fight for championship in upcoming years. I hope they can get some of the youngsters from Vakıf and Eczacı (it will be really pity for Saliha Sahin and Yasemin Güveli to spend whole season at bench)

• Janko, I agree that Rahimova will score a lot and I like watching her. But she is very error prone and not reliable. She can kill an impossible ball and the next time, she hits a very good set inside the net. I really don't know what to expect from her. Besides these, what worries me most is her injuries, her shoulder was taped whole season, looking worse and worse and in the final match against GS, she had to be benched because she had a knee injury I think.

I also like the old GS with Guldeniz-Leys-Centoni trio where they used to play a fast game and shared score load. I don't want to watch GS setting most balls to Rahimova and relying mostly on her :gone:

• Ceren has no potential imo, she has been playing as starter as well but never showed anything special. She is not particularly a smart hitter not a strong one either and her approach is super stiff. She obviously will bench for Rykhliuk and occasionally play as OH. I'm not surprised at all. But I still agree its an odd investment also from BJK, I don't see why they would want her at all.

THY has potential but they need an offensive player next to Seyma. Pls Hande/Tugba stoo benching!

• serdar, Saliha is already loaned to Karayollari together with her sister Elif Sahin. So they won't play for Eczacibasi next season.

I hope GS will transfer Yasemin, they desperately need a slider. Otherwise Özgenur is knocking the door, lol :lol:

• Janko, I agree that Rahimova will score a lot and I like watching her. But she is very error prone and not reliable. She can kill an impossible ball and the next time, she hits a very good set inside the net. I really don't know what to expect from her. Besides these, what worries me most is her injuries, her shoulder was taped whole season, looking worse and worse and in the final match against GS, she had to be benched because she had a knee injury I think.

I also like the old GS with Guldeniz-Leys-Centoni trio where they used to play a fast game and shared score load. I don't want to watch GS setting most balls to Rahimova and relying mostly on her :gone:

All valid points.

Which is why it's important for Gala to bring a scoring OH to take away some of the balls from her, but more importantly, a good setter who will have a good connection with her middles. Which is much easier said than done, of course. :P

• Emotional fan of zhuting. But I like your passion! :win: You are using phrase of "Zhuting arrives". I think you are from hongkong! :cheesy:

btw, It is better to post zhuting's mvp list in other thread! It is too long to post it here~~~~:lol:

• Casalmaggiore may lose its historical main sponsor Pomì from next season. A new main sponsor, Landini (company producing tractors), is ready to take its place, but I don't know if the budget of the team will be the same.
    Anyway Marco Gaspari will be the coach, Spirito the new libero and maybe Brakocevic the new OPP.

Landini will NOT be the main sponsor. Pomì will continue as main sponsor but will reduce funding (1/3 of the previous year).
    The team budget will be about a half of the last season. It seems that Gaspari will not sign a contract to lead a really poor team.

• According to an article from Stuttgart, USA MB Paige Tapp will play in Italy next season, but it doesn't say for which team.

She and Thomas Jaeschke are dating so fairly close to Verona, my guess.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Nika Daalderop very close to Il Bisonte Firenze.

Good transfer for Il Bisonte. She is very talented and I hope she will shine like a diamond. On German forums they say that Michaela Mljenkova will be moving from Stuttgart to Poland for 2018/2019. The destination is yet known for the fans. We will see...