2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• as i stated in the former post of mine..im just a user and i build up "imaginary" teams.thats all!...its for sure that there are some procedures to transfer a player .after a club decides to transfer a foreign player they go knocking on that player's door and its up to her and her club and maybe her volleyball federation to accept the offer or not..but this part is not my job..should i state every time this procedure in my posts indeed ? sorry if i looked arrogant from there

• Btw relax guys I don't think Canter was being off-topic. This is the transfer rumours/discussions thread and he is basically discussing transfer possibilities so seems ok to me. Not to mention he is actually right, some clubs have terrible management and don't even look at the players they should be looking for, so I do understand his frustration. I think Bursa and Seramiksan had the same budget last year f.e. and the results speak for itself.

• i thought we could discuss about our imaginary teams here..so we need another thread to talk on it ? i was also referring to the some turkish clubs which were not well informed and scouting well enough about some young talents on the market thanks to their managers

• Grothues would be very good deal for Conegliano next to Sylla. She is very good reciver and defence player. When you have setter who is playing fast and MB duo as Folie-Robin(?) you don't need killer OH next to Hill and Fabris and MBs. And She can be back up for Sylla in Seria A so if She become shaky at reception they can replace her with her.

+ She is not expensive player.

Rabadzhieva abd Vasileva are not bad OHs to... We will see.. I was really happy about rumor that Gabi will come to Italy to bad that She will sign for Minas :(

• Grothues would be very good deal for Conegliano next to Sylla. She is very good reciver and defence player. When you have setter who is playing fast and MB duo as Folie-Robin(?) you don't need killer OH next to Hill and Fabris and MBs. And She can be back up for Sylla in Seria A so if She become shaky at reception they can replace her with her.

I beg to differ. The way I see it, they won't be looking for an OH to be a back-up for Sylla, but rather the other way around: a starter OH to be backed-up, if need be, by Sylla. Moving from Bricio (/Easy) to Sylla in the starting six would be quite a downgrade for a team as ambitious as Conegliano.

• My understanding of GS's head of volleyball, Okan Böke's recent tweets is that they already reached to an agreement with few players and it is all about signing a contract, which will most likely happen after this weekend. I guess we will hear about foreigners moving to GS next week.

We know that Kosheleva is moving back to Russia, Jack is moving to Japan, Ruseva very likely to THY. I wonder where Rabadzhieva will end up, I think she can do very good in Russian league, her receiving will be very helpful to most teams there and she likes slow and high sets, so I guess she won't have problems with Russian setters.

Btw, there was a new law in Turkey which passed like a month ago. Simply the law says that professional clubs will get tax refunds from the taxes they paid for football if they want to use that money in amateur branches, like volleyball, basketball etc. This means a lot of extra money for clubs like Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Besiktas.

http://skor.sozcu.com.tr/2018/…ine-vergi-mujdesi-709573/

(was published in 27 March)

• Well in first place she had a two year (or rather 1+1) contract with Monza. In the interview she was also asked about the financial situation in Italian clubs and she said that some clubs don't pay the players regularly but her management (Theo Hofland I think) doesn't send players to clubs with a bad reputation and in Monza all circumstances are very good. IMO this is also an important factor for such a young player.

Looks like she is in a relationship with Edina Begic, according to some rumors..That's probably why she decided to stay in Monza as bench player.

• I beg to differ. The way I see it, they won't be looking for an OH to be a back-up for Sylla, but rather the other way around: a starter OH to be backed-up, if need be, by Sylla. Moving from Bricio (/Easy) to Sylla in the starting six would be quite a downgrade for a team as ambitious as Conegliano.

I think Sylla for the startig six because they can play with De Kruijf and Fabris (if Robin stays)

• I think Sylla for the startig six because they can play with De Kruijf and Fabris (if Robin stays)

I know that Sylla as a starter would solve our foreigners' issue, yet I'm not convinced. A couple of weeks ago Pasini explicitly wrote, both on his blog and on Gazzetta's website, that she's supposed to be a substitute, and - leave aside Bricio, who's already headed to FB - I'm not sure that all of the other foreigners will stay. And anyway between:
    a) keeping De Krujif along with Hill, Wolosz and Fabris + having Sylla as a starter
    and
    b) seeing De Krujif leave + keeping Folie and Danesi as starting MBs + getting a foreign offensive OH (one stronger than Sylla),
    my heart would choose option a), but my mind would probably choose option b)

• I know that Sylla as a starter would solve our foreigners' issue, yet I'm not convinced. A couple of weeks ago Pasini explicitly wrote, both on his blog and on Gazzetta's website, that she's supposed to be a substitute, and - leave aside Bricio, who's already headed to FB - I'm not sure that all of the other foreigners will stay. And anyway between:
    a) keeping De Krujif along with Hill, Wolosz and Fabris + having Sylla as a starter
    and
    b) seeing De Krujif leave + keeping Folie and Danesi as starting MBs + getting a foreign offensive OH (one stronger than Sylla),

do you know anything about Vakıf and Imoco's switching their OPPs with each other ?

• a) keeping De Krujif along with Hill, Wolosz and Fabris + having Sylla as a starter
    and

if choose b) ... What OH is now on the market able to replace the attack Bricio and be better Sylla on second line? (if Robinson in VB and Hodge in Scandicci)