You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 3:03pm

There are rumours about Skorupa going to Turkey.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:05pm

And GS is the only possible option :wall: I don't think Eczacibasi will replace Maja with her :what:

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:22pm

Actually she is going probably to replace Naz :D

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:37pm

I don't think so.Guidetti never wants foreing setter.Çağla left Fenerbahçe and she is still Vakifbank's player.Next year we will see Cansu-Çağla probably.

Rasic said she wants to stay at Vakifbank but it's not certain yet.

Turkish teams have economic problems right now, next year level will drop a lot :S
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:51pm

I don't think so.Guidetti never wants foreing setter.Çağla left Fenerbahçe and she is still Vakifbank's player.Next year we will see Cansu-Çağla probably.

Rasic said she wants to stay at Vakifbank but it's not certain yet.

Turkish teams have economic problems right now, next year level will drop a lot :S
I think next year the top three will become stronger in a whole.Ecz vitra and fenerbache will enhance their roster. Zhuting still stays in vakfibank. Boscovic still stays in ecz vtira. Kyk comes to turkey maybe. :cheesy:

I do not think it becomes weaker. I have to say italy teams have less chance in champins league than this year! This year is their best chance. :teach:

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:59pm

Let's face it- which good setter is free? Actually most of them are staying in their clubs. Not many room to negotiate. Ognjenovic, Carlini, Lloyd, Wolosz, Dijkema are all taken.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:59pm

Vasileva in Scandicci? source
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 5:13pm

It's probably the best option to stay close to Atanasijevic, who's staying in Perugia...
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Janko

Intermediate

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 5:34pm

It's probably the best option to stay close to Atanasijevic, who's staying in Perugia...
Ain't that right! :lol:

Any girlfriend of Bata's should try to stay as close to him as possible, because he is certain to wander around a lot, otherwise... :whistle:

Janko

Intermediate

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 5:37pm

Isn't she popular of changing bfs quite often?

No, she's not. Moreover, since she's played abroad, she's spent three years in Novara/Villa Cortese, a year in Galatasaray and four years in Chemik, so it's hardly like she's changing teams every season to follow her BFs around. Besides, she's actually moving to a stronger team in a stronger and more competitive league now, so I don't understand why she's being ridiculed. :huh:

In other news, Mammadova and Vasileva are leaving Dinamo Kazan.
Exatly what Joana said. There are no prior instances where you can say she has followed any boyfriend around, which is what Meatballs post implies (at least, I took it that way).

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 6:08pm

I want tandara in riog

bia as mb with mayhara
Roberta as setter
Libero gabi souza
Oh tandara and drussyla
Opposite monique

This ll be a good set of players as compared to minas and dentil praia

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 6:34pm

Tandara said she is moving to China, but can't say the name of the club yet.

Source: http://www.olimpiadatododia.com.br/volei…-tandara-china/

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male
  • "AdmonKadmon777" has been banned

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 6:56pm

With amazing VASILEVA in Scandicci, KYK should make the right choice and come back to her spot in Fenerbahce. At least we all hope she will.

Malinov/ Haak/ LuciaB/ Vasileva/ Stevanovic/ Adenizia/ Merlo along with Di Julio, X, Mitchem, Marika, Guiggi, Melandri on the bench look...almost UNSTOPPABLE.

IGOR Novara could look like Carlini, Egonu, Nizetich (Bartsch?), Plak, Chirichella Veljkovič, Sansonna.
Nice starting 6+1, but weak bench, as of yet.

POMÍ might go "back to their roots", which is not necessarily a good thing...Rumor has they're taking back Skorupa, Tirozzi and who knows who else...
Turlea, maybe

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 7:08pm

And GS is the only possible option :wall: I don't think Eczacibasi will replace Maja with her :what:

she comes either for Gala or Vakıf ,imo
if she comes to Vakıf i suppose Guidetti would use her only in CL matches and maybe against the strong opponents in TL.Cansu would seem to be a starter over her..she could be a good option for Gala but it depended on how the rest of the team would look like
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 3rd 2018, 7:28pm)

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 7:11pm

Maybe her main reason now is her bf, but she has spoken before in interviews how much she loves Italian league. Also she wasn't very impressed when playing for Galatasaray. She said there's too little audience watching the matches (speaking about regular matches I suppose, not GS-Fb)

i agree with her on the audience
i may be confusing her with another serbian player but she had said that she liked Istanbul and would have liked to play here for 10 years etc...she must have changed her mind after standing on the bench most of the team
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 7:14pm

Interesting article on Pasini's blog:
- Gibbemeyer is going to Eczacibasi
- Enright too is heading towards Turkey, but the club hasn't been specified
- OHs in Busto will be Gennari, Meijners and Herbots
- Tirozzi back in Casalmaggiore who is also interested in Arrighetti and Brakocevic

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2018/05/03/…-casalmaggiore/

Enright? which team could be? :huh:

maybe Galatasaray or Bursa BB ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 7:18pm

id like to see Wolosz and Lloyd in Turkey someday
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:02pm

Veljkovic is right about the fans in Turkey....

But she will be a little disappointed in Italy as well.... only a few teams play in front a crowed arena ( like Novara and Conegliano). Modena`s arena was usually empty. Monza and Firenze half-empty. Remember last season Conegliano hosted the Final 4 and even for the final there were a lot of empty seats....while for the semis the arena was half empty.
Scandicci hosted Conegliano for the semis this season and their arena was only half full.

(When Lube hosted Trentino for the CL elimination round their arena was maybe only 40% full...I was socked and sad....).

Unfortunately it is like this everywhere...Volleyball fans are not the best.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:29pm

POMÍ might go "back to their roots", which is not necessarily a good thing...Rumor has they're taking back Skorupa, Tirozzi and who knows who else...
Turlea, maybe

Casalmaggiore has big financial problems beacuse of sponsors leaving. Maybe the main sponsor will not be Pomì anymore.
It will be a great victory if they can build a team to stay in A1.
So the rumor of Skorupa joining Casalmaggiore is really fake. They cannot afford her.

The club was able to build really good relations with some players so Tirozzi may choose to go back to Casalmaggiore.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 9:58pm

Conegliano had in regular season sold out venue with over 5.500 people same against Novara and Scandicci in Play- Offs. It is not always sold out but their is a lot of people in venues. You can't compare Gala with 800 people and with 2.000 people for Scandicci or Novara.

Social bookmarks