2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don't think so.Guidetti never wants foreing setter.Çağla left Fenerbahçe and she is still Vakifbank's player.Next year we will see Cansu-Çağla probably.

Rasic said she wants to stay at Vakifbank but it's not certain yet.

Turkish teams have economic problems right now, next year level will drop a lot :S

• I don't think so.Guidetti never wants foreing setter.Çağla left Fenerbahçe and she is still Vakifbank's player.Next year we will see Cansu-Çağla probably.

Rasic said she wants to stay at Vakifbank but it's not certain yet.

Turkish teams have economic problems right now, next year level will drop a lot :S

I think next year the top three will become stronger in a whole.Ecz vitra and fenerbache will enhance their roster. Zhuting still stays in vakfibank. Boscovic still stays in ecz vtira. Kyk comes to turkey maybe. :cheesy:

I do not think it becomes weaker. I have to say italy teams have less chance in champins league than this year! This year is their best chance. :teach:

• Let's face it- which good setter is free? Actually most of them are staying in their clubs. Not many room to negotiate. Ognjenovic, Carlini, Lloyd, Wolosz, Dijkema are all taken.

• It's probably the best option to stay close to Atanasijevic, who's staying in Perugia...

Ain't that right! :lol:

Any girlfriend of Bata's should try to stay as close to him as possible, because he is certain to wander around a lot, otherwise... :whistle:

• No, she's not. Moreover, since she's played abroad, she's spent three years in Novara/Villa Cortese, a year in Galatasaray and four years in Chemik, so it's hardly like she's changing teams every season to follow her BFs around. Besides, she's actually moving to a stronger team in a stronger and more competitive league now, so I don't understand why she's being ridiculed. :huh:

In other news, Mammadova and Vasileva are leaving Dinamo Kazan.

Exatly what Joana said. There are no prior instances where you can say she has followed any boyfriend around, which is what Meatballs post implies (at least, I took it that way).

• bia as mb with mayhara
    Roberta as setter
    Libero gabi souza
    Oh tandara and drussyla
    Opposite monique

This ll be a good set of players as compared to minas and dentil praia

• With amazing VASILEVA in Scandicci, KYK should make the right choice and come back to her spot in Fenerbahce. At least we all hope she will.

Malinov/ Haak/ LuciaB/ Vasileva/ Stevanovic/ Adenizia/ Merlo along with Di Julio, X, Mitchem, Marika, Guiggi, Melandri on the bench look...almost UNSTOPPABLE.

IGOR Novara could look like Carlini, Egonu, Nizetich (Bartsch?), Plak, Chirichella Veljkovič, Sansonna.
    Nice starting 6+1, but weak bench, as of yet.

POMÍ might go "back to their roots", which is not necessarily a good thing...Rumor has they're taking back Skorupa, Tirozzi and who knows who else...
    Turlea, maybe

• And GS is the only possible option :wall: I don't think Eczacibasi will replace Maja with her :what:

she comes either for Gala or Vakıf ,imo
    if she comes to Vakıf i suppose Guidetti would use her only in CL matches and maybe against the strong opponents in TL.Cansu would seem to be a starter over her..she could be a good option for Gala but it depended on how the rest of the team would look like

• Maybe her main reason now is her bf, but she has spoken before in interviews how much she loves Italian league. Also she wasn't very impressed when playing for Galatasaray. She said there's too little audience watching the matches (speaking about regular matches I suppose, not GS-Fb)

i agree with her on the audience
    i may be confusing her with another serbian player but she had said that she liked Istanbul and would have liked to play here for 10 years etc...she must have changed her mind after standing on the bench most of the team

• Interesting article on Pasini's blog:
    - Gibbemeyer is going to Eczacibasi
    - Enright too is heading towards Turkey, but the club hasn't been specified
    - OHs in Busto will be Gennari, Meijners and Herbots
    - Tirozzi back in Casalmaggiore who is also interested in Arrighetti and Brakocevic

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-tirozzi-a-casalmaggiore/

Enright? which team could be? :huh:

maybe Galatasaray or Bursa BB ?

• Veljkovic is right about the fans in Turkey....

But she will be a little disappointed in Italy as well.... only a few teams play in front a crowed arena ( like Novara and Conegliano). Modena`s arena was usually empty. Monza and Firenze half-empty. Remember last season Conegliano hosted the Final 4 and even for the final there were a lot of empty seats....while for the semis the arena was half empty.
    Scandicci hosted Conegliano for the semis this season and their arena was only half full.

(When Lube hosted Trentino for the CL elimination round their arena was maybe only 40% full...I was socked and sad....).

Unfortunately it is like this everywhere...Volleyball fans are not the best.

• POMÍ might go "back to their roots", which is not necessarily a good thing...Rumor has they're taking back Skorupa, Tirozzi and who knows who else...
    Turlea, maybe

Casalmaggiore has big financial problems beacuse of sponsors leaving. Maybe the main sponsor will not be Pomì anymore.
    It will be a great victory if they can build a team to stay in A1.
    So the rumor of Skorupa joining Casalmaggiore is really fake. They cannot afford her.

The club was able to build really good relations with some players so Tirozzi may choose to go back to Casalmaggiore.

• Conegliano had in regular season sold out venue with over 5.500 people same against Novara and Scandicci in Play- Offs. It is not always sold out but their is a lot of people in venues. You can't compare Gala with 800 people and with 2.000 people for Scandicci or Novara.