2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Of course he hasn’t watched. All he cares is his precious Crotian overweight girl. It’s all about her statistics, her game, her team bla bla bla. Such a looser.

People are allowed to have favourites last time I checked. Don’t really see how it makes him a loser.

• Oh I am very very happy for Smarzek! Really good choice. I think Italian league will be better next season and more entertaining to watch with all the young blood joining the league. It will be very interesting to see how Smarzek, Lippmann, Haak, Egonu and if she comes, Vasileva will do (I know she is not that young and not an opposite).

tomen, are there any news about any Chinese players going abroad next season? Feels like some Turkish teams made attempts for Zhang Changning and Ying Ying Li but failed.

And lets not be mean to each other :) I somehow agree about Lo Bianco, she probably has the best technique I saw in a setter but she was already far too slow when she played in GS many years ago. However I am glad she keeps playing and Novara does not seem to be building a strong team next season if I am not wrong.

• And lets not be mean to each other :) I somehow agree about Lo Bianco, she probably has the best technique I saw in a setter but she was already far too slow when she played in GS many years ago. However I am glad she keeps playing and Novara does not seem to be building a strong team next season if I am not wrong.

I do think they are, and I also think Lo Bianco is an upgrade compared to Skorupa. However I think it's vital to have a good backup because Lo Bianco won't do as full time starting setter for a full season and I'm not sure if Camera will be good enough as that backup.

• I'm not fan of Lo Bianco, but she's way better than Skorupa, who's a mess IMHO. I'm most worried about what happens outside the court than her performance. Casalmaggiore had to call back Tirozzi to rebuild the team from its ashes.

• Did I say he can’t have his favorite? I call him a looser because only a looser cares only about his player, he doesn’t care the play, he doesn’t care the team, he doesn’t care the result, he just cares his girl which is something only a looser does. So here I am telling this again, do you really have a problem with it? Why you defending him? I just don’t understand this forum. Maybe I am myself a looser as well because of you guys level of this forum has dicreased so much that I can’t even believe myself that I am still here.

Yeah yeah yeah it’s off topic, everybody is off topic.

• I was a silent user so I didn’t have an account back then. Also, numbers don’t show everything here in this case.
    What now? You guys won’t accept me? Too bad, I will cry now. :((((

Except insulting other users, you don't do much anyway, so why don't you just 'punish' us with your absence? :roll:

• Gabi (BRA, OH) signed for Minas or ??? Did Coneglian give up from her ? :( She would be perfect for them.

I don't see any OH right now expect for Grothues who is amazing reciver and defender as her to signed for Conegliano but She lucks attacking power but still way better option than Rabazhieva or Hodge who is very good attcker but no so good reciver(Hodge). They need stabile reciver. Zhang from Chine, hard to get, KYK don't have so much money. Stabile Italian reciver Bosetti sisters. Who else ? Mitchem maybe, I don't know why She would signed for Scandicci to be bench player. Daniele already praised her game who knows maybe She will come to Conegliano.

• Gabi (BRA, OH) signed for Minas or ??? Did Coneglian give up from her ? :( She would be perfect for them.

I don't see any OH right now expect for Grothues who is amazing reciver and defender as her to signed for Conegliano but She lucks attacking power but still way better option than Rabazhieva or Hodge who is very good attcker but no so good reciver(Hodge). They need stabile reciver. Zhang from Chine, hard to get, KYK don't have so much money. Stabile Italian reciver Bosetti sisters. Who else ? Mitchem maybe, I don't know why She would signed for Scandicci to be bench player. Daniele already praised her game who knows maybe She will come to Conegliano.

I think Conegliano need local OH instead of foreigner one because if de Kruijf, Wolosz, Hill and Fabris stay in Conegliano they do not need to sign with foreigner OH because of 3+1 limit or de Kruijf has to sit at bench then. Sylla is not a player who can take a big game with great receive. I think even Tirozzi would be a good option for Conegliano because of her fast game style

• True I forgout about Tirozzi. She loves to play fast volleyball. She has done pretty nice job with Lloyd in Pomi and She is more stabile reciver than Sylla.
    But still I think Gabi, Mitchem or Grothues are the best choice For CL.

• True I forgout about Tirozzi. She loves to play fast volleyball. She has done pretty nice job with Lloyd in Pomi and She is more stabile reciver than Sylla.
    But still I think Gabi, Mitchem or Grothues are the best choice For CL.

If to be honest I'd like to see OH from Brazil because of their hero character. For example Adenizia's job and her emotion, agressivity. It is a main factor to fight on court. Italian clubs have so problem they do not trust Italian players. Last year Cambi played better than Djenkema and I think Tirozzi and other Italian OH can do more jobs than foreigner one like Bricio because some of Italian player can handle it and suit italian volleyball system.

• I even remember when Tom Logan played in Novara, sometimes Barcellini replaced her and did more jobs than her. Sometimes Italian players can be a good option instead of foreigner players. I remember when Bergamo was champion in CL, almost all of their player on court were Italians. Even C.Bosetti sometimes plays in serie A like a hero and getting more points.

• I don't believe that they will have 3 Italian OHs, next to the Sylla and Cella.

• Yeah I mentioned her before too. She is good reciver and defence player but I don't know about her attack. She didn't had good matches against Imoco in Play-Offs, but if their is not better reciver they should think about her to.

• Where is Fabiola btw? Did she sign with somewhere already? I wonder who will be GS's next setter. Looks like Nilay is one of them, since she was with the team already now :whistle: