2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Do you know anything more about the Polish league, especially Chemik? Who stays, leaves, has contracts for a few years?

Veljkovic will leave most probably as she's with Lisinac and he'll probably in Italy.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• That would be great. Seria A will got one more world class MB :D
    She would be 3rd Serbian MBs in Seria A, if the rumors are true that Stevanovic signed 3 years with Scandicci, Mina Popovic will probably stay in Seria A.

I think that Polish league needs to transfer smarter, because their is a lot of great young players on American colleges and everyone can afford them.

Mitchem Annie (OH), USA) showed great performance for her first performance in Seria A. I'm pretty sure that She will play in top team next season in Seria A or somewhere else...

• I suspect that Veljkovic will go to Modena, because there is a female and male club (Lisinac)

• I think so. Maybe sloetjes doesn't have a great performance this seasons. But she can be more effective as long as vakifbank needed. And remember if she's still one of the best opposite in the world.

It's true she's a great opposite but in this season she was very inconsitent. Besides, with Zhu Ting you don't need a dominant opposite. Probably a balanced opposite or a good receiving opposite/OH would do. In my opinion Tandara is a great choice for Vakifbank.

)

Isn't the female Modena closing its doors?

I think she'll go to Monza because it's near Milano.

Trento is the rumoured destination of Lisinac although I'm not sure which female club that's close to it in Serie A.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Isn't the female Modena closing its doors?

I think she'll go to Monza because it's near Milano.

Trento is the rumoured destination of Lisinac although I'm not sure which female club that's close to it in Serie A.

Well, between Police and Bełchatów is around 450 km :!: so club for Stefana then doesn't have to be so close :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rumors are that Conegliano wants to keep team same as last year only change will be Gabi (OH,BRA) for Bricio.
    Fener wants to signed Bricio or Gabi so who knows where will this to end up.

For them the most hardest thing will keep Robin and Fabris. Both of them got really good offers(I don't know anything details) but Conegliano is ready to paid them to stay.

• There some rumours about Scandicci bringing an Italian setter, and they could be Malinov or Cambi. Maybe this explain why they hired Stevanovic? For making a duo with Adenizia on the middle, especially if they are intented to be in Champions League next year, makes sense.

• Rumors are that Conegliano wants to keep team same as last year only change will be Gabi (OH,BRA) for Bricio.
    Fener wants to signed Bricio or Gabi so who knows where will this to end up.

For them the most hardest thing will keep Robin and Fabris. Both of them got really good offers(I don't know anything details) but Conegliano is ready to paid them to stay.

Gabi going to Italy or Turkey will surely help her develop her skills. She is one of the most prominent figures in the Superliga but imo she has not done enough for the NT. Although I wish she would stay and Natalia will return to Rio so we can have the Natalia - Gabi duo again. Or maybe we will see both of them on Fener. But judging by the club's performance this season I guess they are going to do whatever it takes to bring Queen Yeonkoung back although I am sure Shanghai and all these other Chinese clubs is going to fight for her next season.

• Gabi going to Italy or Turkey will surely help her develop her skills. She is one of the most prominent figures in the Superliga but imo she has not done enough for the NT. Although I wish she would stay and Natalia will return to Rio so we can have the Natalia - Gabi duo again. Or maybe we will see both of them on Fener. But judging by the club's performance this season I guess they are going to do whatever it takes to bring Queen Yeonkoung back although I am sure Shanghai and all these other Chinese clubs is gopog to fight for her next season.

i hope Gabi can go to vakifbank.she and Zhu are the same generation players .and they both praize each other.that is different effect .but,i dont think vakif will buy Gabi.

• There some rumours about Scandicci bringing an Italian setter, and they could be Malinov or Cambi. Maybe this explain why they hired Stevanovic? For making a duo with Adenizia on the middle, especially if they are intented to be in Champions League next year, makes sense.

But how will they play CL if they will not even be in Italian league final???

• Kyk knows Fener is always ready to pay whatever she wants. She left because she was 'tired' but she literally had to carry Shangai alone to the finals. Her coming back is really more likely than everyone thinks. With Eda and now Bricio she will have less responsibilities.

• But how will they play CL if they will not even be in Italian league final???

Italy have 2+1 slots for the champions league 2018-19 season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• actually KYK played many years in Turkey and got TL and CL titles...so why does she want to be back to Fener again ? in the recent years she wasnt at her top either..i dont know maybe she misses the environment in Fener or the friends or etc...but playing new leagues,experiencing new adventures ,new training methods could be more interesting for her maybe..i would try Brazil after China if i were KYK (if Brazilian clubs can afford)

• actually KYK played many years in Turkey and got TL and CL titles...so why does she want to be back to Fener again ? in the recent years she wasnt at her top either..i dont know maybe she misses the environment in Fener or the friends or etc...but playing new leagues,experiencing new adventures ,new training methods could be more interesting for her maybe..i would try Brazil after China if i were KYK (if Brazilian clubs can afford)

I don't think any brazilian club could afford her without losing some good players even from the biggest clubs. It would be a bad compromise if they do not have a young team who are not that expensive (yet...) but are good enough to surround KYK.

I also don't think KYK can guarantee a victory in Superliga. Brazil have a lot of good OHs in the league. Not the most spectacular like KYK or Zhu Ting but they are well enough for clubs not to need a KYK. In my opinion Brazil lacks a very good local opposite in almost every club. Osasco have almost the monopoly of it (Tandara,Lorenne,Paula Brogo) and some brazilians like Sheilla and Joyce are inactive or playing in another country so the choice are limited. If CBV didn't permit Tifanny to play then there wouldn't even be a lot of choices in the position considering Tandara was supposed to be an OH but later on been made an opposite.

Don't get me wrong with Monique. She's a good player but Rio could've found someone better in the market if they wanted to. I also feel Edinara went downhill. Everyone was hoping she'll continue her good season from last year in Sao Caetano to Hinode but it didn't happen.

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• But how will they play CL if they will not even be in Italian league final???

What? How can you be so sure?? Semifinals are best of 5 and the first match was close despite 3x0.

• I know, it was not what I mean. How can they be so sure they will make it?

There's no series for a third place that I am aware of in Serie A.

Busto will have to beat Novara so they could steal the CL spot from Scandicci or Imoco which no one is predicting to happen especially without Diouf. Anything is possible but there seems to be a big gap between the top 3 seeds from the fourth.

#FreeBritney