2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I won't be surprised if Hande Baladin is sent on loan to GS.

Looks like three teams in Turkey are waiting for KYK's decision. If she chooses Vakifbank, Kelsey will be free, then both FB and GS should be interested in her. Moreover they would not need Slöetjes either. She would also be perfect for GS.

If KYK choose FB, then Vakifbank should keep Kelsey. However Eczacibasi might interested in her too since they have Gamze now who likes fast game with defensive OHs. Lets see when KYK will make her decision :white:

• If KYK sings with Fener, i will support them next season.On the paper they don't look like too strong but i believe Kim-Bricio-Vargas trio can show great volleyball.Of course we shouldn't forget great Eda and talented Antonijevic :teach:

• Vakıfbank initially was not intending to sign with Kelsey. But now they are. bad decision i think. very limited at offence.

I think robinson is a very good defensive player that is what vakifbank needs. Moreover,they have extra budget to sign more foreign players if they want to now! Because gozde and naz are very expensive players in the team :lol:

• I think robinson is a very good defensive player that is what vakifbank needs. Moreover,they have extra budget to sign more foreign players if they want to now! Because gozde and naz are very expensive players in the team :lol:

This means they are moving on from KYK. She is gonna choose either FB or E.Vitra

• who said Natalia and Kim could not play together? How did they win 2 tittles?? Natalia was forced to plays as OPP in same games simply because Polen was terrible...and they only signed Maret later because she created some drama in Bolzona and left ( and she did same thing again this season with Chemik)...

Kim is not a good receiver OMGGG.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim to Vakıfbank...Seriously?
    Zhu and Kim can't play together...Recepiton would suffer. Even Natalia and Kim couldn't.
    You have to play with a receiving opposite, which means you have to change the whole system.

• And now it is almost 100% that Fabris and Robin will stay in Conegliano. My God if they don't have any injury it will be so nice to watch them playing together. After they didn't play this season. :D

Waiting too see who will they signed, with Folie and Robin as MBs I hope for stabile reciver and I doesn't need to be so great attcker. When you have Melandri and Danesi who are not bad MBs but they aren't so good attackers as this two you need to have OH as Bricio, but with Folie and Robin you need to have good reciver.

Still praying for Brazilian OH Gabi :heart:

• According to Voleybolplus Thaisa will not come back to Eczacibasi.I can't believe they signed with Gibbemeyer.Adam and Thaisa are better players.

but judging from this season's performance, Thaisa is not so good and it is understandable as she is coming back from injury.

Kim to Vakıfbank...Seriously?
    Zhu and Kim can't play together...Recepiton would suffer. Even Natalia and Kim couldn't.
    You have to play with a receiving opposite, which means you have to change the whole system.

Reception would suffer? OMG do you even know or watch KYK play? that girl is one of the best all around OHs out there right now.

• KYK is stabile reciver but I don't know that She is good reciver as Gozde to cover Zhu when things are not doing well ?? But Why We even talk about this situation when now it is even more clear after Robinson has been confirmed to stay in Vakifbank that KYK will not come to Vakif. I think even for them it is to much to pay two players combine 3M$.

• For sure her best seasons were in Bielsko, Baku and Cassalmagiore and I hope she will play a good next season, berter than this one in Novara. I know that for now the best setters are Lloyd, Wolosz and Ognjenovoc but I think that Skorupa is still a valuable player mosty because of her experience.

POMI CASALMAGGIORE is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from announcing the return of

SKORUPA :aww: :aww: :aww: and TIROZZI :| :thumbdown: . Without a coach and only 1/3 of last year's budget, the future for PCM looks dark...

X(

• And now it is almost 100% that Fabris and Robin will stay in Conegliano. My God if they don't have any injury it will be so nice to watch them playing together. After they didn't play this season. :D

Waiting too see who will they signed, with Folie and Robin as MBs I hope for stabile reciver and I doesn't need to be so great attcker. When you have Melandri and Danesi who are not bad MBs but they aren't so good attackers as this two you need to have OH as Bricio, but with Folie and Robin you need to have good reciver.

GABI JUST SIGNED WITH MINAS, is moving closer to her family and has no will to come to Italy, let alone not in Conegliano.
    When/if the time will come, she'll be PERFECT FOR SCANDICCI, as Lucia's replacement :teach:

And now it is almost 100% that Fabris and Robin will stay in Conegliano. My God if they don't have any injury it will be so nice to watch them playing together. After they didn't play this season. :D

• I think Zhu might stay with Vakif for the 2018-2019 season, if they add more key players to help her out. With Gozde retiring, Naz being pregnant and if the rumours of Rasic and Lonneke possibly leaving are true, then the work load will be heavy on Zhu. Hopefully they don't overuse her and risk injury. Maybe she will return to China for the following 2019-2020 season, it would be a smart decision to keep her healthy and get a head start practicing with national team before the Tokyo Olympics since the China season ends earlier.

Vakifbank is already totally and completely depending on ZHU: they should leave her move back to CHINA and keep the money to build a new team.
    RASIC is willing to go elsewhere, NAZ is pregnant, SLOETJES wouldn't want Karakurt on the bench, hence her discontent...

They are at a crossroads, just as FENER is becoming bigger & stronger...

• Vakifbank is already totally and completely depending on ZHU: they should leave her move back to CHINA and keep the money to build a new team.
    RASIC is willing to go elsewhere, NAZ is pregnant, SLOETJES wouldn't want Karakurt on the bench, hence her discontent...

They are at a crossroads, just as FENER is becoming bigger & stronger...

I also think vakifbank should let zhuting go . There are so many clubs waiting for signing zhuting~~~ Zhuting has already collected all MVPs at club level within two years and has two champion league titles in a row. It is time for her to prepare 2019 world cup and 2020 olympics !
    As for fenerbache... i do not see any chance for them when ecz vitra and vakifbank(without zhuting) has more budget and more good local players! :teach: