2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don’t know why Vakifbank would let Zhu go and I don’t know why she would want to leave. She is playing great, winning everything, testing herself against top opposition and getting paid a huge amount of money.

• cannot agree more with this.Zhu should go to another team and I cannot wait to see what champions vakif is still going to win.

• I also think vakifbank should let zhuting go . There are so many clubs waiting for signing zhuting~~~ Zhuing has already collected all MVPs at club level and has two chamnpion league title in a row. It is time for her to prepare 2019 world cup and 2020 olympics !
    As for fenerbache... i do not see any chance for them when ecz vitra and vakifbank(without zhuting) has more budget and more good local players! :teach:

if fb can get KYK, they will be my favourite over vakıfbank. they have a solid MB rotation. eda is star and better than most foreign MBs. Dicle is young developing talent and Bahar is experienced and can give unexpected contribution. They three can take care of that position. They have to use foreign players for both OH positions(KYK and Bricio). and in the local league, setters and opposites can play interchangebly. Polen is a solid opposite even though she didnt have a good season last year and they can play with antonijevic. Vargas could replace Polen in CL matches.and i dont like fener and wouldnt want them to be successful but these are what my opinions would be if KYK joins them.

• Vakifbank is already totally and completely depending on ZHU: they should leave her move back to CHINA and keep the money to build a new team.
    RASIC is willing to go elsewhere, NAZ is pregnant, SLOETJES wouldn't want Karakurt on the bench, hence her discontent...

They are at a crossroads, just as FENER is becoming bigger & stronger...

I don’t know why Vakifbank would let Zhu go and I don’t know why she would want to leave. She is playing great, winning everything, testing herself against top opposition and getting paid a huge amount of money.

Rumors said that several teams are chasing her but some of them is fake. Clubs like Kazan and Vitra are able to pay her

• Rumors said that several teams are chasing her but some of them is fake. Clubs like Kazan and Vitra are able to pay her

I hope zhuting goes to play in a different club to feel the different culture and life. However, I do not think vakifbank will let zhuting go next season. Because naz,gozde are also leaving. The young generation of vakifbank has not grown up enough. :teach:

• Zhu Ting was interviewed on Turkish TV and they asked her how she would feel with another year in VakifBank/Turkey and she responded:

'I would like to stay in Vb, I like living in Turkey a lot and get along well with my teammates.'

Source: HaberTürk

So Zhu doesn't look like leaving anywhere next season.

• Zhu Ting was interviewed on Turkish TV and they asked her how she would feel with another year in VakifBank/Turkey and she responded:

'I would like to stay in Vb, I like living in Turkey a lot and get along well with my teammates.'

Source: HaberTürk

So Zhu doesn't look like leaving anywhere next season.

Seriously, regardless what Zhu said was true or not, almost all sport players in this planet say same kind of politically correct shitts.

• Seriously, regardless what Zhu said was true or not, almost all sport players in this planet say same kind of politically correct shitts.

Political correctness? 8| what does that have to do with any of this. Where do you even base this statement on lol Idk of any case where a player specifically at the end of the year gets asked if they want to play again and they say yes I really would like to and then end up not wanting in the end. Sure it does happen that they end up not playing for that team sometimes but that generally has got to do more with the club wanting them/being able to pay them or not.

Vakif doesn't have any of these problems and for sure will want Zhu in their team. Therefore it is super likely she stays in Vb now. Similar cases this season Nikolic, Havlickova, Rykhliuk (and Kelsey Robinson too) all said a similar thing and ended up signing with with their clubs.

Zhu leaving was just a very smal rumour anyway probably with little credibility to it, it is not like this is a shocker or anything. I feel like Zhu is a player that likes sort of commitment and doesn't like changing things up every year. She likes her team, she gets payed well and she wins almost everything. Why would she leave and start all over again anyway? I can understand her on that.

• who said Zhu needs to be covered? ....Zhu is the one that receives the most in the team as everyone targets her..

and did you see Zhu`s reception in the Final 4 and Turkish Finals?? She was perfect and had the best receptions out of everyone in the court. Zhu always plays her best when it matters the most and she does NOT need anyone covering her....

Yeah, I'm sure Kim is dying to cover Zhu...
    And then there is defense...
    If you think Kim-Zhu-Sloetjes can play together, then I wish you best...

• who said Zhu needs to be covered? ....Zhu is the one that receives the most in the team as everyone targets her..

and did you see Zhu`s reception in the Final 4 and Turkish Finals?? She was perfect and had the best receptions out of everyone in the court. Zhu always plays her best when it matters the most and she does NOT need anyone covering her....

Can you guys please stay in topic?

Go talk about Champions League in its topic, please. I answered there this post.

• I was in Istanbul last year. Istanbul was the most beautiful city. If I was a player and they paid me 1M, to be honest I would be glad to live there or in other city of Turkey. I don't think Zhu or other playes told lies about that topic.

• Political correctness? what does that have to do with any of this. Where do you even base this statement on lol Idk of any case where a player specifically at the end of the year gets asked if they want to play again and they say yes I really would like to and then end up not wanting in the end. Sure it does happen that they end up not playing for that team sometimes but that generally has got to do more with the club wanting them/being able to pay them or not.

Vakif doesn't have any of these problems and for sure will want Zhu in their team. Therefore it is super likely she stays in Vb now. Similar cases this season Nikolic, Havlickova, Rykhliuk (and Kelsey Robinson too) all said a similar thing and ended up signing with with their clubs.

Zhu leaving was just a very smal rumour anyway probably with little credibility to it, it is not like this is a shocker or anything. I feel like Zhu is a player that likes sort of commitment and doesn't like changing things up every year. She likes her team, she gets payed well and she wins almost everything. Why would she leave and start all over again anyway? I can understand her on that.

Seriously, show me one sport player doesn't use in an interview those clichés of "Oh I like to stay here because I love this or I love that and the team is so amazing or similar kind of blah blah...." but anyways, it's off topic.

• I was in Istanbul last year. Istanbul was the most beautiful city. If I was a player and they paid me 1M, to be honest I would be glad to live there or in other city of Turkey. I don't think Zhu or other playes told lies about that topic.

AFAIK the Istanbul clubs are still trying to convince KYK to play for them again and many Brazilian players don't wish to play for these clubs. Also, do you remember how Kimberly Hill keeps saying that how she loves Vakifbank and how she consider this team as her "family"? And where is she now?

• AFAIK the Istanbul clubs are still trying to convince KYK to play for them again and many Brazilian players don't wish to play for these clubs. Also, do you remember how Kimberly Hill keeps saying that how she loves Vakifbank and how she consider this team as her "family"? And where is she now?

of course its up to them to play for Istanbul clubs or not but many Brazilian players ? Who are they?
    many Brazilina players have played for Istanbul clubs so far especially for Fener.
    about Hill...i think she left Vakıfbank bcz of political situation in Turkey , she shouldnt have felt herself safe enough here which i understand..i mean it was not about Vakıfbank ..anyway its her choice we just should respect her decision.

• of course its up to them to play for Istanbul clubs or not but many Brazilian players ? Who are they?
    many Brazilina players have played for Istanbul clubs so far especially for Fener.
    about Hill...i think she left Vakıfbank bcz of political situation in Turkey , she shouldnt have felt herself safe enough here which i understand..i mean it was not about Vakıfbank ..anyway its her choice we just should respect her decision.

My point is we shouldn't take those statements from a player during an interview as a face value. Some players love to play for Istanbul clubs and some don't. But most of them will all use the same clichés during an interview regardless their real appreciation for the teams.

• Hypocrite started watching volleyball in 2018 I guess and probably only Zhu.

Fabiana, Sheilla,Thaisa, Fe Garay, Natalia,Paula Pequeno, Fofão and so on are not Brazillian anymore I guess

Oh please, tell me how many of them are still playing for Istanbul clubs

• Let me remind you all I said in here is that Zhu said she wishes to stay in Vb in transfer rumours, no fact just looks like she'll stay is what I said.

and pls you want to see prove from everyone. Can you give me some examples of players specifically saying they wanted to stay in a club for next season but ended up not wanting to. Just show me a few examples bcs these kind of big players have no time for cheap lies like that if Zhu wanted to leave she would just say it. Just like Veljkovic did, they're professionals and there is no political correctness here, if you want to leave teams want to know that so they can look further. Zhu clearly wants to stay and didn't lie about that, she makes 1m+ money a year, she has better things to do then waste time for lying in an interview

Also
    Some of these players played here for years, others retired from volleyball, Natalia had an unfortunate injury. They won many championships CLs with their clubs at the time. So according to you if they don't play forever they don't like the clubs lol. Honey Fofão is almost 50 years old she cant play in here anymore. You CLEARLY just started watching volleyball so stop acting like a smartass. :hit: