2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• The fact that Malinov will go in Scandicci strongly suggest Wolosz will stay in Conegliano.

So I wonder: will Sylla be titular in Conegliano, instead of Bricio? Sometimes I heard yes, sometimes no (I read they were looking for others top OHs, like Easy again), but without an Italians setter now I'm worried about it... I mean, I wish Sylla to be titular in Serie A1 for the sake of the NT and because I wish her the best, but I'm not sure she's good enough for Conegliano.

On the other hand, having Sylla as titular would mean that Robin can stay and play as titular, but I don't know if the idea it's for her to stay.
    But then, what about Danesi??
    I don't want her to be on the bench as well, so if it will be Wolosz-Fabris, Robin-Folie, Sylla-Hill, Moki, I really hope Danesi will find another team (possibly a strong one) to play as titular.

• I think Tirozzi would be a good option for Conegliano instead of Sylla because of her receive and fast attack style. About Sylla I'm not sure she is not stable in attack, in defence and etc. Tirozzi would be a good option, because Wolosz is a setter who like passing fast and her style is similar Tirozzi. Sylla is a player, sometimes she can be a good killer or a good receiver, not stable.

• Also Gennari can be good option for Imoco

Genarri could be a good option in past, not really now. She is struggling with injury and she is risky for Imoco because they already had 3 players who got injuried

• Conegliano official confirm.

Joanne Wolosz (PON, S)
    Samanta Fabris (CRO, OPP)
    Kim Hill (USA, OH)
    Monica De Gennaro (ITA, L)
    Raphaela Folie (ITA, MB)
    Sylla (ITA, OH)

And Megan Easy is probably coming, but I'm not happy with her. She is like Bricio but they need stabile reciver. Maybe She will surprise me as Wolosz did :lol:

• are you kidding? Wolosz is surprising you? She was good in UYBA too. Why did she have to surprise you? She was not a weak setter. I think people judge her because of her chemik experience but the fact she can't show her best in chemik because Italian clubs Italian volleyball style Italian championships are more different than polish. Wolosz is a good setter and was a good setter. I don't like when people are unfair towards players. About Megan I am totally agreed with you she is not a stable player but she is 100percent better than Sylla without thinking. After injury she will play well or not I can't say accurate things.

• Yeah I didn't like her performance in Poland but in Conegliano She become one of the best setters in World. She was in amazing team and She showed amazing performance this whole season.

• So, it is not clear yet just which one of сentral will stay. I think if Hodge coming, De Kruijf's not staying in Imoco (on the bench), may be she coming in Galatasaray ?(

• where did Megan Easy play last? she is a good attacker.if she doenst come back Sylla might not fill in the absence of Bricio..also Robin's situation is uncertain..if no Robin and no Easy then this Coneglian would be a weaker team than the last one

• where did Megan Easy play last? she is a good attacker.if she doenst come back Sylla might not fill in the absence of Bricio..also Robin's situation is uncertain..if no Robin and no Easy then this Coneglian would be a weaker team than the last one

She was in Imoco in the beginning of the season but got injuried. Before that she played in China.

• Easy played 2 or 3 games for Conegliano this season. Before that she played in China I think.

Sidney was faster :cheesy:

• Well we don’t know what condition she’ll be in when she comes back. Clearly this was a really nasty injury.

• Even without de Kruijf Conegliano played well against Vakifbank and other teams, she is advantage for team but we can't say without de Kruijf they will be weaker. Conegliano's players already proved theirselves even without Folie and de Kruijf they had fought as possible as they could. Well, Bricio with surely better than Sylla but that's all. She is not a wow player. She mostly serve out and her reception is not good in my opinion. About Sylla I can't say accurate things which she is not stable, one day she can score with more points and another day she can watch a game on the bench. Both Easy and Bricio are better than her. But both of them are not a top player on my mind.

• Even without de Kruijf Conegliano played well against Vakifbank and other teams, she is advantage for team but we can't say without de Kruijf they will be weaker. Conegliano's players already proved theirselves even without Folie and de Kruijf they had fought as possible as they could. Well, Bricio with surely better than Sylla but that's all. She is not a wow player. She mostly serve out and her reception is not good in my opinion. About Sylla I can't say accurate things which she is not stable, one day she can score with more points and another day she can watch a game on the bench. Both Easy and Bricio are better than her. But both of them are not a top player on my mind.

i.e.
    Wolosz-Fabris
    Hill-Sylla
    Folie-Danesi
    De Gennaro..

do you think this lineup is enough to win CL ?

• If to be honest not, but here is the problem they need strong OH with a good reception and fast attack. Everything depends on other clubs (especially Turkish clubs) if Vakifbank keeps Zhu Ting they do not a chance to win CL even with a strong OH.

• Btw, what happened between Megan and Imoco? Did they release her to come back to the US or something like that? I didn't see any player even mentioning her after the scudetto or the CL F4.

• If to be honest not, but here is the problem they need strong OH with a good reception and fast attack. Everything depends on other clubs (especially Turkish clubs) if Vakifbank keeps Zhu Ting they do not a chance to win CL even with a strong OH.

that OH you meant was Bricio for Conegliano whose reception not very good but looked ok to me but now they dont have her

btw,if Eczacı gets KYK then they can be a better contender than Vakıf both in TL and CL

• that OH you meant was Bricio whose reception not very good but looked ok to me but now they donte have her

btw,if Eczacı gets KYK then they can be a better contender than Vakıf both in TL and CL

I note it before like depending on Turkish clubs situation. If Vakifbank keeps Zhu and Eczacibasi get Kim or Fener get her, things can be changeable. Also it depends on injury of players (for example Fabris get injured during whole season and etc).

Bricio will play in Turkish club next year I think you will be a lot of time to watch her carefully. If Turkish clubs and Sultanlar league will be strong as past years she will not shine there. Everything depends on something. I can't say accurate things but her experience is not more and etc. Sometimes Bricio is really good and she attacks at everywhere of court but sometimes she is such a disaster for me.

• Do you think KYK+Bricio+Vargas+Eda could do better than KYK+Tijana+Larson+Gibbi
    why not ?
    specially Vargas...i cant anticipate what she can do!..she can do much better than our anticipation or not