2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I honestly can say Kim, Larson, Boskovic and Gibbi are much better than Fenerbahche because Eczacibashi also have a good coach as Motta. If Eczacibashi had a bad coach maybe Fenerbahche can beat them too. I think Eczacibashi's staff is better on paper

• I honestly can say Kim, Larson, Boskovic and Gibbi are much better than Fenerbahche because Eczacibashi also have a good coach as Motta. If Eczacibashi had a bad coach maybe Fenerbahche can beat them too. I think Eczacibashi's staff is better on paper

Fener's coach is Terziç...Fener has Antonievic as setter but the problem is that if KYK returns then they will have to play with either second setter or Polen or with double subs.

• I really don't see KYK joining any Turkish club other than Fenerbahche. Why would she join Eczacibashi or Vakifbank at this age and serve as Robin to Zhu and Boskovic? How would that help her legacy even the new team wins everything? Switching to a 2nd option would be hard for her. I think KYK probably is using other team's interest to get better offer from Fener.

• Here is the problem Fenerbahche own risky players Vargas, Bricio. And things depend on Kim where she is gonna sign for. If it is Fenerbahche, then they will be strong or if she decides to play for Eczacibashi then Fener has not a chance to fight with them. Here is the rumor about Mina Popovic is gonna play for Fenerbahche if it is true, then Kim is gonna sign for Eczacibashi and of course Eczacibashi seems better than Fenerbahche

• I really don't see KYK joining any Turkish club other than Fenerbahche. Why would she join Eczacibashi or Vakifbank at this age and serve as Robin to Zhu and Boskovic? How would that help her legacy even the new team wins everything? Switching to a 2nd option would be hard for her. I think KYK probably is using other team's interest to get better offer from Fener.

i disagree
    i think both Ting and Tijana can learn from her..also she is not that young anymore and if she thinks she can overcome getting 30-40+50 balls all season long then its ok
    i dont think KYK is that narrow-minded thinking that she cant play with Tijana or Ting..whats wrong with having a teammate like Ting or Tijana..its great!

• Here is the problem Fenerbahche own risky players Vargas, Bricio. And things depend on Kim where she is gonna sign for. If it is Fenerbahche, then they will be strong or if she decides to play for Eczacibashi then Fener has not a chance to fight with them. Here is the rumor about Mina Popovic is gonna play for Fenerbahche if it is true, then Kim is gonna sign for Eczacibashi and of course Eczacibashi seems better than Fenerbahche

i guess if Popovic signs with Fener..still Fener can sign KYK in this case MB Popovic has no chance to play in TL but only in CL.
    btw...what Popovic can give Fener more than Dicle or Bahar ? i havent been watching her for years and i dont know about her current level

• M.Popovic is a good MB. Serbia have strong MBs like Velikovic, Rasic and Stefanovic and that's why she doesn't get a chance to be a main face of NT. She is a good MB. I have been liking her since she was a member of Vicenza.

• i guess if Popovic signs with Fener..still Fener can sign KYK in this case MB Popovic has no chance to play in TL but only in CL.
    btw...what Popovic can give Fener more than Dicle or Bahar ? i havent been watching her for years and i dont know about her current level

Mina Popovic is really good... she`s one of my favorites at the moment, I watched every Bergamo game this season only because of her.....I hope this rumor is not true because she will waste a whole season on the bench as they already have Anna,Bricio and Vargas and if they bring Kim back that`s already 4 foreigners.... She`s still young and must improve her blocking skills.

She`s way better than Dicle and Bahar, she`s very mobile and quick, she jumps high and hit hard...she does not need perfect sets all the time. She ended the season in Italy as the 6th best middle overall. And all this is because Malinov was injured and missed a lot of games and the backup setter was not good... but when Malinov got back Mina had some really good games...i think she had 2 games with almost 20 points....and all this is because Bergamo had terrible reception.

I would much rather if she replaced Krsmanovic in Sermakisan and play a full season instead of sitting on the bench in Fener.

• Mina Popovic is really good... she`s one of my favorites at the moment, I watched every Bergamo game this season only because of her.....I hope this rumor is not true because she will waste a whole season on the bench as they already have Anna,Bricio and Vargas and if they bring Kim back that`s already 4 foreigners.... She`s still young and must improve her blocking skills.

She`s way better than Dicle and Bahar, she`s very mobile and quick, she jumps high and hit hard...she does not need perfect sets all the time. She ended the season in Italy as the 6th best middle overall. And all this is because Malinov was injured and missed a lot of games and the backup setter was not good... but when Malinov got back Mina had some really good games...i think she had 2 games with almost 20 points....and all this is because Bergamo had terrible reception.

I would much rather if she replaced Krsmanovic in Sermakisan and play a full season instead of sitting on the bench in Fener.

if she should improve her blocking skills then she may not be way better than i.e. Dicle NurBabat Who is already a really good blocker.you must have meant attack-wise.that could be.bcz Dicle can kill the balls but not a good attacker.Bahar is also a very athletic MB.she is not great but she can block and attack..so i wouldnt prefer Popovic over them just she is a better attacker.. i also remember Bahar was doing well when she was playing in Italy ;)
    i didnt get if she doesnt need perfect sets then why her performance dropped after Malinov's injury ?

• True, Bahar is a better attacker and blocker then her and Dicle Nur is a much better blocker then her. She is the last thing FB needs atm, they should focus on Kim solely at this point if you ask me.

Mina is not a bad player but she is no Rasic, Stevanovic, Veljkovic either and she will indeed bench in FB. Galatasaray could maybe use her. Who knows, a young Asli Kalaç-Mina MB duo might even work well also in the long run. Or maybe more teams like Seramiksan BJK, Beylikdüzu etc.

• i disagree
    i think both Ting and Tijana can learn from her..also she is not that young anymore and if she thinks she can overcome getting 30-40+50 balls all season long then its ok
    i dont think KYK is that narrow-minded thinking that she cant play with Tijana or Ting..whats wrong with having a teammate like Ting or Tijana..its great!

I agree with Canter. Kim is 30, and she is on record saying that she finds Turkish league too exhausting. If she goes to Fener, the lion's share of the effort of keeping up with Ecza and Vakif will fall on her back. She will have to, as Canter says, play 30-50 balls per game.

On the other hand, if she goes to any of the other 2, those teams can then afford to rest her in quite a few domestic league matches, and even in those matches she plays, the share of the burden will be much smaller than in Fener.

Not to mention, no player will scoff at the opportunity to win every single competition in a season regardless whether she is a first violin or not, and whichever of the 2 teams she joins, will be favourite to actually win all competitions.

• I agree with Canter. Kim is 30, and she is on record saying that she finds Turkish league too exhausting. If she goes to Fener, the lion's share of the effort of keeping up with Ecza and Vakif will fall on her back. She will have to, as Canter says, play 30-50 balls per game.

On the other hand, if she goes to any of the other 2, those teams can then afford to rest her in quite a few domestic league matches, and even in those matches she plays, the share of the burden will be much smaller than in Fener.

Not to mention, no player will scoff at the opportunity to win every single competition in a season regardless whether she is a first violin or not, and whichever of the 2 teams she joins, will be favourite to actually win all competitions.

I agree and this is probably why it is taken so long to hear confirmation from Kim. She probably wants to go back to FB as she made a name for this club, she has friends there. However I think playing in EczV (or Vb) makes more sense to her probably as she surely doesn't have the whole weight of the team on her shoulders and probably they are willing to pay more as well.

Personally I want to see her back in FB but I'm biased ofc as a fan :win: imo Bricio is already one of the best offensive OH's out there and Vargas is a young talent not to mention Eda Erdem. However I can see why she would not take want to take risks and go to a team like Eczacıbaşı where she knows 100% that there will be another dominant attacker at crunch time. Maybe her choice is EczV but she feels like she betrays FB? I do get such a vibe actually

• watching her together with Tijana would be great however for the sake of the balance of the league id like KYK to go to Fener.bcz Fener needs her most.Eczacıbaşı still can do well with another addition not as good as KYK.
    i dont think Vakıf would transfer her considering they already confimed that Kelsey is with them for another year..Ting-KYK would be a nightmare team for the others ..no need for such a team for the balance of the league :D

• Ting-KYK would be a nightmare team for the others ..no need for such a team for the balance of the league :D

No need to mince words...such a team-up would be practically unbeatable! :D :white:

• Rachael Adamas is official in Monza and still waiting for Bujis confirmation.

Adams praised Seria A and I'm happy that She is one of many players Who said that Seria A becomes very strong league.

• Thaisa will most likely resign with Eczasibasi and stay in Brazil. It should be a mutual agreement with no fees to any parts.