2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I heard that FB still couldn't pay some of the salary in 2016/2017 season to KYK because of financial difficulties. FB promised to pay outstanding payment until end of April, 2018 but failed. That is one of factor that KYK is delaying to make decision. Besides that, KYK looks like to consider few things to decide. IMO She got offers from Scandicci, Shanghai, Beijing, Ecza & FB. Maybe even from VAkif?

• Thaisa will most likely resign with Eczasibasi and stay in Brazil. It should be a mutual agreement with no fees to any parts.

So, from Thaisa and Adams to Gibbermeyer. Hmmm... :gone:

• Malinov got injured prior the ECH....she missed all the clubs preparation. And Mina Popovic missed all that as well because she played at the ECH....she joined Bergamo like 1 week before the season started....Malinov was out....so they played with the backup setter... and she was not really good and had no connection with Popovic as they had no time to practice before the season started.

When I say the does not need perfect sets... I`m not saying she`s perfect and like Rasic or Stevevanovic, but she`s not that kind of middle that only can only score when she gets a perfect set, she can tip it over, she can make it over, unlikely some other middles that can only score when the set is perfect.

She must improve her block...because she`s only 22/23 and just like any other young player they must improve. That`s why I said I would prefer her to go to a smaller club and play full ( or even Galatasary would be good for her if she can play full time).

I honestly don`t see anything in Dilce...she has been there for a long time and she never makes any difference or has any impact.

if she should improve her blocking skills then she may not be way better than i.e. Dicle NurBabat Who is already a really good blocker.you must have meant attack-wise.that could be.bcz Dicle can kill the balls but not a good attacker.Bahar is also a very athletic MB.she is not great but she can block and attack..so i wouldnt prefer Popovic over them just she is a better attacker.. i also remember Bahar was doing well when she was playing in Italy ;)
    i didnt get if she doesnt need perfect sets then why her performance dropped after Malinov's injury ?

• You are a staff of FB management, aren't you? A strong denial is an affirmation.

I have a friend that works for the club? Also it’s well known in Turkey that Fenerbahce is one of the few clubs that is always on track with payments :whistle:

• So their you go. Mina Popovic is staying in Seria A. That is good for her.

Bisonte is creating good team next season, they already signed 6 foreign players :white: Very long bench.

Bisonte is creating good team next season, they already signed 6 foreign players :white: Very long bench.

There was a title about She could sign for Fenerbache but she did not.

Apparently Chiaka Ogbogu won't stay, so there are "only" 5 foreign players.

• Apparently Chiaka Ogbogu won't stay, so there are "only" 5 foreign players.

what about Djenkema? Will she stay in Firenze? Djenkema was not good in Novara and Cambi replaced her with luckly last year. I think they need a good local setter like Cambi because of Djenkema's performance and if Djenkema will be bad to replace her

• what about Djenkema? Will she stay in Firenze? Djenkema was not good in Novara and Cambi replaced her with luckly last year. I think they need a good local setter like Cambi because of Djenkema's performance and if Djenkema will be bad to replace her

Dijkema will stay in Firenze, she's already been officially confirmed.

• Will she be playing for Bisonte? That`s nice..

but yeah with a lot of players turning down Turkish teams Italians are able to sign all these players...but keeping young players on the bench is not good. I think we will see a couple of them on the bench. I can not even keep track of the teams anymore but I think Bisonte signed Lippman, Nika and Degradi as well?..and they already have Santana....which means one of these young OH will be on the bench.

So their you go. Mina Popovic is staying in Seria A. That is good for her.

• i think it would be just hypothetical to say she (Popovic) rejected the offer without knowing fully if Fenerbahçe really offered her or not.. it was just a rumor...it hadnt made much sense to me as Fenerbahçe already had enough utilizable MBs