2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Do you know anything more about the Polish league, especially MKS Dabrowa or any club? Who stays, leaves, has contracts for a few years?

• There some rumours about Scandicci bringing an Italian setter, and they could be Malinov or Cambi. Maybe this explain why they hired Stevanovic? For making a duo with Adenizia on the middle, especially if they are intented to be in Champions League next year, makes sense.

Cambi will go back to Novara as main setter. Malinov may go back to Conegliano as main setter or stay 1 more year in Bergamo (if Conegliano decides to keep Wolosz).
    Stevanovic hasn't signed for any club yet, Scandicci is one of the rumors but also Novara and Conegliano are interested in her.

• I think after this season Wolosz established herself as one of best setters which I would never think of in her case before. Especially that she was really bad in Chemik last season.

Now I think after this season every team would want her so in my opinion she can be Cogneliano main aim. I watched last 3 Imoco matches and almost each ball she could set inside 3 meters was unpredictable for opponents, last match Scandicci was like little kids they did not know where to go. I really now like her more than Skorupa.

• Do you know anything more about the Polish league, especially MKS Dabrowa or any club? Who stays, leaves, has contracts for a few years?

In Dabrowa, nobody knows who will leave and who will stay, even team management :D They don't know if the team will survive and if they survive, in which division they will play. There are rumours club wants to buy the licensce from KSZO Ostrowiec but MKS has debts and looks like the city won't help them.

• bonifacio & diouf in bergamo?

UYBA want sign leonardi , enright , barun-susnjar , robinson , popovic ?

Rumor about Leonardi and Enright is true, I don't know about Barun. But the other 2 are fake, Busto hasn't got enough money for Robinson. Popovic may go to Fenerbache with Terzic.
    Other rumors are:
    -Monza interested in Zhang Changning
    -Novara wants Robinson to replace Piccinini (who will probably retire)
    -Scandicci and Casalmaggiore want to sign Bartsch

• Galatasaray targets Ana Carolina da Silva and Anne Buijs.

Wise choice, they had great seasons and both deserves to play in a higher ranked team. :box:

Robinson could be a great replacement for Piccinini to play next to Plak :heart:

• Through the Korean news, KYK got serveral offers from TUR, CHN and JPN. KYK has not decided yet, but seems to be compare TUR and CHN (Shanghai).
    Specifically mentioned, KYK received 2 offers from in 3 teams. ( FB, EC and VB).

And now, KYK agent is in negotiations with more than 2 teams of 2 leagues.

• Didn't we have the same rumor last year?

i dont know if the team is Monza,some people say maybe it is Galatasary.because Zhangchangning dont have follow Jiangsu team to vietnam and also dont show in the china team practice .

• With all due respect, Z Changning deserves a much bigger team than Monza. 93% of "spring rumors" is FAKE: you can write anything you like, but the players' WILL is never taken care of.
    Anybody wants Stevanovič, yet she'll never pick up a non-top team, nevermind good offers from smaller clubs.I see Bartsch in Turkey and Robin in Fenerbahce alongside Bricio and Carli Lloyd, whereas Mina Popovič may prefer to keep on playing in A1.
    Karakurt will replace Sloetjes, in light of Guidetti's "turkization" of Vakifbank, and Lonneke is likely to come join some big italian team (Imoco?)...
    :teach:

• but i doubt if Karakurt can support vakif to make good results.they also need another OS. if she cant,that will be hard pressure for zhu,if zhu still will be vakif. For me,Gui is a good coach but not best.Many times,when team faced difficult problem,he usually give up first.for example,the last match with Gala.if zhu doesnt take the team at the last two sets,vakif of course will lose. sometimes vakif is a good team,but not stable. when it comes to Gui's national team,he often have more preference to practise his team.not club. ZhangCN deservs a better team,i hope she can go to turkey if Team Jangsu can allow her to go overseas.Its complex for a chinese current national team player to go overseas.

• With all due respect, Z Changning deserves a much bigger team than Monza. 93% of "spring rumors" is FAKE: you can write anything you like, but the players' WILL is never taken care of.
    Anybody wants Stevanovič, yet she'll never pick up a non-top team, nevermind good offers from smaller clubs.I see Bartsch in Turkey and Robin in Fenerbahce alongside Bricio and Carli Lloyd, whereas Mina Popovič may prefer to keep on playing in A1.
    Karakurt will replace Sloetjes, in light of Guidetti's "turkization" of Vakifbank, and Lonneke is likely to come join some big italian team (Imoco?)...
    :teach:

Yours statistics also sound fake :roll: Did you count them by yourself? 8)

• Just Wait'n See...

Yours statistics also sound fake :roll: Did you count them by yourself? 8)

• Karakurt seems to be a good prospect.

She also feels different from the other turkish players who are very feminine. She probably has a warrior soul and that's a good value for an opposite.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney