2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• why do you think KYK+Bricio+Eda+Vargas would have no chance against Vakıf which has just lost Gözde and Naz ?
    seems Bricio's talent is overlooked..and we dont know what Vargas is capable of..maybe she can be Haak of Fenerbahçe or even more..i dont know what they would do but this team were absolutely very talented

Please read carefully, i said fenerbache has no chance to win champions league title. And vakifbank will become much weaker next season without zhuting,gozde and naz. Ecz vitra will be much stronger~~~ :teach:

Who say zhuting will stays?everything is changing~~ :wavy:

• there is a strong rumor that KYK either goes to Fener or Vitra and we discuss these teams' strenght..what would happen if she had gone to either of these teams..i thought it was inside the limit of this thread..so what to discuss ?

Yeah rumor is if she goes to Vitra or Fener okay and the discussion is how strong this team would be but the discussion is NOT which team wouldn‘t have any chance against her team for example a Vakif that lost Gözde and Naz so see the difference and don‘t discuss things which are in the farest future and with a possibility that it can be even not tue.

You guys have to say stop to yourself, you hear a rumor and you already drawing the whole season for this club and which success they could get and against whom they would have high chances or 1st place in league is guaranteed. You don‘t see this anymore.
    You just have the rumor and then your mind is flying and you are imaginaring the whole season which is stupid. A normal discussion would be Team x would be great maybe difficulties in passing and so on but not making a mind for a season which hasn‘t started yet and a roster which is not even clear by now. So see the difference and stop it this isn‘t the place to compare team or rosters which are not official yet so it doesn‘t make any sense and it is annoying!
    Thank you!

• Please read carefully, i said fenerbache has no chance to win champions league title. And vakifbank will become much weaker next season without zhuting,gozde and naz. Ecz vitra will be much stronger~~~ :teach:

Who say zhuting will stays?everything is changing~~ :wavy:

you know anything about Ting?..i thought she was very likely to be with Vakıf next season too..you're absolutely right without Gözde,Naz and especially Ting Vakıf would sound weak.btw..i disagree with you that Fener with KYK would have no chance to win CL..they would have !

• why do you think KYK+Bricio+Eda+Vargas would have no chance against Vakıf which has just lost Gözde and Naz ?
    seems Bricio's talent is overlooked..and we dont know what Vargas is capable of..maybe she can be Haak of Fenerbahçe or even more..i dont know what they would do but this team were absolutely very talented

there is a strong rumor that KYK either goes to Fener or Vitra and we discuss these teams' strenght..what would happen if she had gone to either of these teams..i thought it was inside the limit of this thread..so what to discuss ?

You should stop dreaming about KYK. All indicates that she wants to stay close to Korea because she's concentrating and investing her energy for the international tournaments with Korean NT. Probably she wants to win some international medals before retiring (after 2020 OG ).

• A big blow for GS! They announced Cagla Akin's transfer last week and now they say there is a problem. After Naz announced maternity break, Vakifbankt wants to keep Cagla, meaning they are leaving GS in a very difficult situation. It is also terrible for Cagla because she has no chance against Cansu who could bench Naz with her performance.

• A big blow for GS! They announced Cagla Akin's transfer last week and now they say there is a problem. After Naz announced maternity break, Vakifbankt wants to keep Cagla, meaning they are leaving GS in a very difficult situation. It is also terrible for Cagla because she has no chance against Cansu who could bench Naz with her performance.

I don't think so. Cansu can sometimes be over the place, and Cagla has steady hands.. maybe she hasn't risen to the expectations, but is a decent setter.. I have the feeling they'll go back and forth with the 2 setters

• There's a new rumor about Pomì Casalmaggiore interested in Kenia Carcaces.
    How was she playing this year in Japan?

• Matthias
    Ogbogu after the end of the season wrote something like "See you next year Firenze" on her instagram, so everyone thought she would be confirmed, but eventually the club decided to let her go and sign Popovic instead. I think this is a mistake, I like Popovic but I think Ogbogu has more potential and has all the qualities to become one of the best MB in the world.

I agree. Right now, Popovic is the more "ready" player and Ogbogu is still quite raw, but with a good coach like Caprara she could have developed very well, plus Popovic looked rather injury-prone in the last two years.

Where are the mods here?!?!

Uhm...maybe living our lives, which do NOT take place in this forum 24/7 :gone:

• Eczacibasi makes a offer KYK every year but people say they are really close to sign with Kim this year.That's why they transferred Gamze and Gibbemeyer.I hope Kim choose Fenerbahce or Chinese clubs.Kim+Boskovic+Larson will be like invincible :white:

• Eczacibasi makes a offer KYK every year but people say they are really close to sign with Kim this year.That's why they transferred Gamze and Gibbemeyer.I hope Kim choose Fenerbahce or Chinese clubs.Kim+Boskovic+Larson will be like invincible :white:

I think kyk will prefer ecz vitra than fenerbache. Vakifbank maybe the weakest one next year among top3 according to Guddetti's turkey plan. :lol:

• Where are the mods here?!?!

Uhm...maybe living our lives, which do NOT take place in this forum 24/7 :gone:[/quote]

Oh I love these answers really, always taking it too seriously instead of keeping some order here. You are the best!

Yeah It was a rhetorical question. Maybe you should follow the threads sometimes in case to bring some order here. Banning user is always possible :whistle:
    Of course not 24/7.

• @harbaboy

We do our best. I'm the first one who likes to joke, in order to keep a nice atmosphere in the forum (I actually do it with Crovolley, that I find very funny with his addiction to Serie A1), but whenever we ask for some order, nothing happens. The last 2 times we finished into this chaos, we had to ban 2 users and close a topic, which is something that never happened before.

I'm not a Zhu fanatic, but if there is one thing female volleyball has taught us in the last 3 years is the maxim that paraphrases that old legal principe "Innocent until proven guilty": "Team that has Zhu is presumed unbeatable, until proven otherwise".

• Pomi is also interested in either Skorupa or Randenkovic :whistle:

Pomi only likes left-handed volleyballers. :thumbsup:

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I'm not a Zhu fanatic, but if there is one thing female volleyball has taught us in the last 3 years is the maxim that paraphrases that old legal principe "Innocent until proven guilty": "Team that has Zhu is presumed unbeatable, until proven otherwise".

Fenerbahce with Kim beat Vakifbank last year twice by 3-0 score :win:

• I'm not a Zhu fanatic, but if there is one thing female volleyball has taught us in the last 3 years is the maxim that paraphrases that old legal principe "Innocent until proven guilty": "Team that has Zhu is presumed unbeatable, until proven otherwise".

Ecz vitra beats vakifbank 4 times this season. :win: 3:0,3:0,3:1,3:2 :win: