2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Reportedly Vasileva was making 1 million. So basically they will be spending only a extra million if they give Zhu 2 million.

Well, if all 3 of those players leave, then besides Startseva only Zaryazhko is a notable player. They would definitely need additional reinforcements besides Zhu, but how much money will they have after they spend 2 mil on Zhu?

• Reportedly Vasileva was making 1 million. So basically they will be spending only a extra million if they give Zhu 2 million.

If Vasileva deserves 1 million ( :white: ), than Zhu deserves at least 4. If I were her, that's what I would tell the team's representatives. :tzz:

• Their was rumor that both Mamadova and Vasileva are makong 1M$. So if they didn't signed them both they can give 2M$ to Zhu.

• My God how much problems will Vakifbank have now. They lost 3 very important players(if Zhu goes to Dinamo). Their is no many world class players left to signed.
    Now I'm pretty sure that they want to signed KYK, and if they can't. KYK stays in China Eczacibasi is clear favorite in Turksih league.

• Whoever is in charge of Dinamo, must be insane. To pay 1 million to 33 year old Mammadova and Vasileva each... :white:

• Whoever is in charge of Dinamo, must be insane. To pay 1 million to 33 year old Mammadova and Vasileva each... :white:

When nobody wants to play for you, just gotta pay up. Mike Conley gets 30million a year playing for Memphis that nobody wants to play for in the NBA.

• if Ting goes to Kazan then Vakıf definitely pushes to sign KYK unless they take an extraordinary decision to reduce the volume of its investment in volley..

apart from the amount of money which is really tempting,i dont see many reasons for Ting Zhu to go to Russia ,considering long trips for matches, relatively weaker league,climate etc..

• Rumours about Zhu are also confirmed by voleybolplus: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…-2-milyon-euroluk-teklif/

Ataman and Nihan gave an interview to GS tv. What they said is basically:

1-We will make a fighting team, all transfers are done on paper, we only need signatures and we are planning to declare all players in 10 days. We are gonna thank to the players leaving us when they announce which team they are heading to themselves.
    2-We played a terrible F4, especially semi finals. Our players looked confused on the court due to transfer issues (sounds like he is referring to Gamze-Eczacibasi transfer)

• Rumours about Zhu are also confirmed by voleybolplus: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…-2-milyon-euroluk-teklif/

Ataman and Nihan gave an interview to GS tv. What they said is basically:

1-We will make a fighting team, all transfers are done on paper, we only need signatures and we are planning to declare all players in 10 days. We are gonna thank to the players leaving us when they announce which team they are heading to themselves.
    2-We played a terrible F4, especially semi finals. Our players looked confused on the court due to transfer issues (sounds like he is referring to Gamze-Eczacibasi transfer)

They confirmed Leys on this interview. Besides of Sinem Cagla and Leys there weren‘t much rumors about GS transfer right?

Nihan is pregnant, didn‘t know that but Congrats :rose:

• wow ,what an offer!
    if it is true then Ting Zhu is likely to leave :(

i myself wanted Russian teams to invest more :wall:
    how could i know they wanted Ting! :D

I think there must be a very good offer from dinamo kazan, But I think vakifbank may also increase the offer. I think zhuting prefers playing in vakifbank. :teach:

Anyway, according to the Guddetti's turkey plan, I believe ecz vitra will become the strongest one next season in the league~~ :cheesy:

• Everyone here said that even Voronkova won't stay in Kazan next year, maybe Kazan do not want to keep her in their team. Maybe it was not choice of Voronkova, it was choice of Kazan to get rid of her :whistle:

• Voronkova is young and tallented. Why would they want to get rid of her?

I think maybe Kazan waited more things from her than she did :whistle:
    I don't think Voronkova are willing to leave Kazan. Remember stars like Gamova, Del Core and Larson had played in Kazan. That's why Kazan waited more things when they transfer players. They like fighting for 1st place in Russian superlega and when it happens unluckily maybe they decide to create new team for next season.