You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:28pm

It is almost official that both Danesi and Robin are staying in Conegliano next season. :woohoo:
They are searching for OH and Simone Lee is free. They got Wild Card for WCCH, but it is not 100% that they will go.
I don't know if I readed right but did Italian teams got two Wild cards for WCCH. @togutt ??

Melandri in Monza.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:32pm

Reportedly Vasileva was making 1 million. So basically they will be spending only a extra million if they give Zhu 2 million.
Well, if all 3 of those players leave, then besides Startseva only Zaryazhko is a notable player. They would definitely need additional reinforcements besides Zhu, but how much money will they have after they spend 2 mil on Zhu?

Janko

Intermediate

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:37pm

Reportedly Vasileva was making 1 million. So basically they will be spending only a extra million if they give Zhu 2 million.
Well, if all 3 of those players leave, then besides Startseva only Zaryazhko is a notable player. They would definitely need additional reinforcements besides Zhu, but how much money will they have after they spend 2 mil on Zhu?
If Vasileva deserves 1 million ( :white: ), than Zhu deserves at least 4. If I were her, that's what I would tell the team's representatives. :tzz:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:37pm

Their was rumor that both Mamadova and Vasileva are makong 1M$. So if they didn't signed them both they can give 2M$ to Zhu.

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:40pm

My God how much problems will Vakifbank have now. They lost 3 very important players(if Zhu goes to Dinamo). Their is no many world class players left to signed.
Now I'm pretty sure that they want to signed KYK, and if they can't. KYK stays in China Eczacibasi is clear favorite in Turksih league.

Janko

Intermediate

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:52pm

Whoever is in charge of Dinamo, must be insane. To pay 1 million to 33 year old Mammadova and Vasileva each... :white:

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:17pm

I think Vakifbank can increase their offer to Zhu.Because Naz and Gözde were two most expensive local players.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:19pm

Whoever is in charge of Dinamo, must be insane. To pay 1 million to 33 year old Mammadova and Vasileva each... :white:
When nobody wants to play for you, just gotta pay up. Mike Conley gets 30million a year playing for Memphis that nobody wants to play for in the NBA.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:24pm

if Ting goes to Kazan then Vakıf definitely pushes to sign KYK unless they take an extraordinary decision to reduce the volume of its investment in volley..

apart from the amount of money which is really tempting,i dont see many reasons for Ting Zhu to go to Russia ,considering long trips for matches, relatively weaker league,climate etc..
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:26pm

When nobody wants to play for you, just gotta pay up. Mike Conley gets 30million a year playing for Memphis that nobody wants to play for in the NBA.

:lol: :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:51pm

Don't forget they make very good money by selling the broadcasting right to the Chinese audience. So comparing to other players, the 2 million Euro investment on Zhu Ting is not as big as we think.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Friday, May 11th 2018, 12:00am

Rumours about Zhu are also confirmed by voleybolplus: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2018/05/10/…euroluk-teklif/

Ataman and Nihan gave an interview to GS tv. What they said is basically:

1-We will make a fighting team, all transfers are done on paper, we only need signatures and we are planning to declare all players in 10 days. We are gonna thank to the players leaving us when they announce which team they are heading to themselves.
2-We played a terrible F4, especially semi finals. Our players looked confused on the court due to transfer issues (sounds like he is referring to Gamze-Eczacibasi transfer)

harboboy

Professional

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:02am

Rumours about Zhu are also confirmed by voleybolplus: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2018/05/10/…euroluk-teklif/

Ataman and Nihan gave an interview to GS tv. What they said is basically:

1-We will make a fighting team, all transfers are done on paper, we only need signatures and we are planning to declare all players in 10 days. We are gonna thank to the players leaving us when they announce which team they are heading to themselves.
2-We played a terrible F4, especially semi finals. Our players looked confused on the court due to transfer issues (sounds like he is referring to Gamze-Eczacibasi transfer)

They confirmed Leys on this interview. Besides of Sinem Cagla and Leys there weren‘t much rumors about GS transfer right?

Nihan is pregnant, didn‘t know that but Congrats :rose:

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:58am

Dinamo kazan offers 2 million euro to Zhuting for next season! Considering the trade relationship between China and Russia, it is not a bad deal for dinamo kazan.

Source: Official CCTV5 Blog(CCTV5 is National Sports TV Channel in China).

wow ,what an offer!
if it is true then Ting Zhu is likely to leave :(

i myself wanted Russian teams to invest more :wall:
how could i know they wanted Ting! :D
I think there must be a very good offer from dinamo kazan, But I think vakifbank may also increase the offer. I think zhuting prefers playing in vakifbank. :teach:

Anyway, according to the Guddetti's turkey plan, I believe ecz vitra will become the strongest one next season in the league~~ :cheesy:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (May 11th 2018, 2:20am)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 2:36am

Dinamo kazan offers 2 million euro to Zhuting for next season! Considering the trade relationship between China and Russia, it is not a bad deal for dinamo kazan.

do you have link?

Friday, May 11th 2018, 4:58am

http://inside.volleycountry.com/index.php?page=Register&action=a&u=66989&a=917515908

do you have link?
https://weibo.com/2993049293/Gg23b1M6n

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 8:48am

Everyone here said that even Voronkova won't stay in Kazan next year, maybe Kazan do not want to keep her in their team. Maybe it was not choice of Voronkova, it was choice of Kazan to get rid of her :whistle:

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:04am

Everyone here said that even Voronkova won't stay in Kazan next year, maybe Kazan do not want to keep her in their team. Maybe it was not choice of Voronkova, it was choice of Kazan to get rid of her :whistle:
Voronkova is young and tallented. Why would they want to get rid of her?

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:11am

Voronkova is young and tallented. Why would they want to get rid of her?

I think maybe Kazan waited more things from her than she did :whistle:
I don't think Voronkova are willing to leave Kazan. Remember stars like Gamova, Del Core and Larson had played in Kazan. That's why Kazan waited more things when they transfer players. They like fighting for 1st place in Russian superlega and when it happens unluckily maybe they decide to create new team for next season.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LLOYD" (May 11th 2018, 10:17am)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:19am

According to voleybolunsesi Zhu staying in vakıf

Social bookmarks