2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• you were faster than me

Voleybolusnesi says Vakıf has reached an agreement with Ting Zhu for the third season

i wonder how much she's going to earn ?

As we all know, it is not easy for zhuting to play abroad. I also think zhuting still wants to play in vakifbank. However, Vakfibank still needs to reach an agreement with chinese volleyball federation. :lol:

• As we all know, it is not easy for zhuting to play abroad. I also think zhuting still wants to play in vakifbank. However, Vakfibank still needs to reach an agreement with chinese volleyball federation. :lol:

aftere seeing those Chinese fans Who came to support Ting,i dont expect CVF to oppose to Ting's playing for Vakıf for third season..even so,there's always another possibility

now waiting for KYK to come out :box:

• So now We are waiting for Vasileva to confirm and Scandicci is ready for next season :super:

Vakifbank would be lost without Zhu. So it is ver obvious that they want to keep her. This Vakif without her wouldn't have chance even against Fener next season. We all saw how much She is important for Vakif in match against Imoco.

• Maybe Vakifbank offer her more money than Kazan to keep her for next season. Anyway, I'm happy she is not gonna play for Kazan because I think it is ridiculous to offer 2M for women volleyball player. There are a lot of strong players who are not expensive like her. I think she or any other volleyball players don't deserve such more money. You can create a strong team with 2 M not only giving it to one player. I'm really curious how much money Vakifbank offer to her for staying there :whistle: I'm happy she is not coming here because I still think she is the best volleyball player but doesn't deserve 2M, anyway. If Vakifbank offer her 2M or more it will be ridiculous to give that money for one player.

• Maybe Vakifbank offer her more money than Kazan to keep her for next season. Anyway, I'm happy she is not gonna play for Kazan because I think it is ridiculous to offer 2M for women volleyball player. There are a lot of strong players who are not expensive like her. I think she or any other volleyball players don't deserve such more money. You can create a strong team with 2 M not only giving it to one player. I'm really curious how much money Vakifbank offer to her for staying there :whistle: I'm happy she is not coming here because I still think she is the best volleyball player but doesn't deserve 2M, anyway. If Vakifbank offer her 2M or more it will be ridiculous to give that money for one player.

This means a male volleyball player deserves to earn 2M?

I know righr! You could easily sign 3 very good players with that amount of money instead of just signing Zhu and probably having nothing left to actually BUILD a team. I'm really curious to what Vb offered to make her stay now.
    But I am happy that womens volleyball is raising barriers more and more, just I wouldnt go for it if I managed a team.

• I'd rather prefer our local players were strong instead of offering 2M Euro for strangers. Because local players will play for Russian NT. We had been champion of WCH and ECH twice. That's my main wish we get strong players like Lyuba, Katya, Lena, Artamanova and etc.. :flower:

• I'd rather prefer our local players were strong instead of offering 2M Euro for strangers. Because local players will play for Russian NT. We had been champion of WCH and ECH twice. That's my main wish we get strong players like Lyuba, Katya, Lena, Artamanova and etc..

It's so funny that you keep repeating the same thing only after hearing that Zhu Ting is probably going to stay with Vakifbank. Why didn't you say these craps when you hear the fist time Kazan offering 2M to Zhu Ting? But anyways, you should learn the fable of the Fox and the grapes.

Edit: Also from business perspective, do you really thing that this 2M will cause them a financial burden? Think about the financial impact Zhu Thing can provide to them. Only the money generated by the broadcasting right with the Chinese audience will more than enough to absorb this tiny 2M.

• It's so funny that you keep repeating the same thing only after hearing that Zhu Ting is probably going to stay with Vakifbank. Why didn't you say these craps when you hear the fist time Kazan offering 2M to Zhu Ting? But anyways, you should learn the fable of the Fox and the grapes.

Even with Zhu Ting or Kim Kazan can't be champion of CL. We need create strong team not only paying 2M for one player. That's why I don't want they pay one player more money which they can't be champion of CL. It will be wasted of money. I think you have bad understanding of English. I am not Zhu fan and she or kim couldn't be solution of Kazan.