2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Any information about Chemik Police? Who comes, stays? :huh:

• Yes that's right. Rumor about she is close to sign for Zanetti Bergamo

No, this rumor is not true. Bergamo already has Tapp and Olivotto, they won't sign Heyrman.

• And if I'm not wrong they signed Ema Strunjak for one more season ?

• Millenim Brescia are interested in Elisa Zanette, Zago and Nicoletti for OPP position :whistle:

According to polish press, Brescia is intrested in Grajber and Pesaro's negotiating with Mędrzyk :whistle:

• According to polish press, Brescia is intrested in Grajber and Pesaro's negotiating with Mędrzyk :whistle:

I think if Polish players are gonna play in Serie A1 and then they can improve their game, it will be helpful for them

• I think if Polish players are gonna play in Serie A1 and then they can improve their game, it will be helpful for them

Exactly :thumbup: but I doubt that Grajber will play in Italy, because of her boyfriend - Jan Nowakowski (he's playing for ONICO Warszawa) and I think that Łódź is paying her more.

• no news or rumors from Bursa,Karayolları,Seramiksan,Samsun Anakent,Nilüfer,Beylikdüzü even Galatasaray!
    the most active teams in Sultanlar Ligi so far are Beşiktaş and THY.
    THY has almost completed its roster and Beşiktaş has to sign some OHs

• It is only a rumor: Zeng Chun-lei joins NEC Red Rockets in Season 18/19.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• It is only a rumor: Zeng Chun-lei joins NEC Red Rockets in Season 18/19.

I have no idea how I feel about that. It would rule out Brenda Castillo, but they could still sign Arisa or Kitoe. Seems like a good match personality-wise. I often refer to Chun-lei as a court jester. But it would probably mean bench time for Yamauchi. I wouldn't like that. Zeng isn't much better than Yamauchi, if at all. It would be a cold blooded zero sum move, but I could learn to live with it. Maybe. She is more tall.

• And Mareth Grothues(OH,NED) is staying in Pomi. So that means that Tirozzi is not cominb back to Pomi.

After all Pomi is building very good team on paper. They should sign good local setter as Ferretti and foreign MB and this team will not be bad at all :white:

• rumor s

I have no idea how I feel about that. It would rule out Brenda Castillo, but they could still sign Arisa or Kitoe. Seems like a good match personality-wise. I often refer to Chun-lei as a court jester. But it would probably mean bench time for Yamauchi. I wouldn't like that. Zeng isn't much better than Yamauchi, if at all. It would be a cold blooded zero sum move, but I could learn to live with it. Maybe. She is more tall.

rumor says: players who're from Asia would not be considered as foreiners in japanese league. it's new policy looking to expand the league.

• rumor says: players who're from Asia would not be considered as foreiners in japanese league. it's new policy looking to expand the league.

I'm a bit confused myself but I think that second foreigner rule you implied will apply to V Premier League Men, namely a second foreigner from an AVC member federation will be allowed.

For V Premier League Women, however, the second foreigner must be from an ASEAN country, which does not include China.