2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• And Mareth Grothues(OH,NED) is staying in Pomi. So that means that Tirozzi is not cominb back to Pomi.

After all Pomi is building very good team on paper. They should sign good local setter as Ferretti and foreign MB and this team will not be bad at all :white:

Ferretti has retired...

• My God I didn't know that :white:

She is big talent but not even close to High level volleyball that Gala needs to fight for top 3 in Turkish league. level of Gala went so down from Gala from next season. They can be happy if they reach Final4, even that will be super hard for them.

@togutt Who is free from local setters ? Di Lulio is free ? Rondon is but they needs better setter, who else ?

• My God I didn't know that :white:

She is big talent but not even close to High level volleyball that Gala needs to fight for top 3 in Turkish league. level of Gala went so down from Gala from next season. They can be happy if they reach Final4, even that will be super hard for them.

They have a big chance to play in cev chanllenge cup next next season~~ :teach: Beşiktaş will become much stronger next season~ :win:

• The level of Turkish League is going down hill quickly... that`s not good...

I guess this season no one will have a thing to say when crovolley says Italian League is stronger.... At this point I`m glad because I guess even Busa has a change to play for Vakifbank next season.... she can replace Godze :lol:

Boskovic and Zhu won`t even get challenged ...only in the CL.... I`m jealous of Seria A this upcoming season...I wish Boskovic was playing in Seria A. ;(

• I don't like to see Club Italia in Serie A because they don't deserve it. At least Serie A2 will be good experience for them to fight with clubs which the same level with Club Italia. There is no any clubs in Serie A1 they can fight except Brescia and other new club from A2 :whistle:

• The level of Turkish League is going down hill quickly... that`s not good...

I guess this season no one will have a thing to say when crovolley says Italian League is stronger.... At this point I`m glad because I guess even Busa has a change to play for Vakifbank next season.... she can replace Godze :lol:

Boskovic and Zhu won`t even get challenged ...only in the CL.... I`m jealous of Seria A this upcoming season...I wish Boskovic was playing in Seria A. ;(

Especially lots of good turkish players retired. the young generation of OH and OP are still far away that level.This makes the situation even worse.For my point of view, without zhuting and boscovic, the level of turkish league will drop even faster~~~ :teach:

• I agree with everything you said....yeah unfortunately Local Turkish Players are not good enough to keep the level of the league high like in Italy/Brazil/China...

I just hope Turkish League won`t end up like Azerbaijan :wacko:

Especially lots of good turkish players retired. the young generation of OH and OP are still far away that level.This makes the situation even worse.For my point of view, without zhuting and boscovic, the level of turkish league will drop even faster~~~ :teach:

• It is true many a high-profile player has left Turkish league (while it seems barely any has left Seria A). And, at least thus far, not many world-class players are announced to join Turkish clubs.

But it's still early in the post-season. Give it time. We'll speak come September how strong league will be. Although yes, as things stand right now, Zhu and Boskovic are primed to ride roughshod over the competition (even more than thus far, that is).

• It is true many a high-profile player has left Turkish league (while it seems barely any has left Seria A). And, at least thus far, not many world-class players are announced to join Turkish clubs.

But it's still early in the post-season. Give it time. We'll speak come September how strong league will be. Although yes, as things stand right now, Zhu and Boskovic are primed to ride roughshod over the competition (even more than thus far, that is).

Bricio left Imoco for Fener.

I do agree that Italian league is improving. But I think Volleyball is like many other sports, you have a few players on the very top, and below them, you have a large pool of good players. Depending on where KYK ends up, there is a chance current top 3 players in the world will still be at Turkey next year.

• Except for last 2 years, Turkish league was always like that.3 strong teams, 2 mid level team and the others.Last year was summit for Turkish teams.Even midlevel teams had good players last year.

Seria A is getting stronger because they have no rivals.Azerbaijan league is done.Russians ve Polish don't spent money anymore.So for good players there are 4 options: Italy, Turkey, China, Brazil.

• Turkish league is maybe also not an option anymore, and since a lot of players want to play in Europe, Italy is starting to become the only option. Seems some Turkish clubs are struggling financially and its really serious. Halkbank basically sold their club to Samsun Anakent. Bursa have talked openly about it that their budget is decreased and Belien left them so far as a result. GS is signing young Americans. And most other teams remain silent thus far. But like some said for a clear idea we have to wait a few more months! Players like Hooker, Akinradewo, Rahimova etc. can still change the game.

• Turkish league is maybe also not an option anymore, and since a lot of players want to play in Europe, Italy is starting to become the only option. Seems some Turkish clubs are struggling financially and its really serious. Halkbank basically sold their club to Samsun Anakent. Bursa have talked openly about it that their budget is decreased and Belien left them so far as a result. GS is signing young Americans. And most other teams remain silent thus far. But like some said for a clear idea we have to wait a few more months! Players like Hooker, Akinradewo, Rahimova etc. can still change the game.

Jeez, do you still live in 2012? Hooker? She's not the player she used to be, get over it. I'm sick of people still praising her in 2018.

• Jumping was the kee of Hooker's game. She mostly killed balls over blocks. She was the best once. But I still think maybe she can play better in Galatasaray :whistle:

• Athleticism and explosiveness have always been keys to Hooker's game. Those 2 are the first casualty of age, so...being a beast in late 30s was never in Destinee's cards.

But don't tell that to Americans! They still think of her as the equivalent to Zhu, Boskovic, KYK and Egonu.

• Athleticism and explosiveness have always been keys to Hooker's game. Those 2 are the first casualty of age, so...being a beast in late 30s was never in Destinee's cards.

But don't tell that to Americans! They still think of her as the equivalent to Zhu, Boskovic, KYK and Egonu.

Totally agree with you. She was once the best opposite in the World but that was 6 years ago. She doesn't jump as high as she used be. She was getting blocked in Brazil more than ever. But I still think that she can still be an effective opp in today's game given that she's gotten smarter with her techniques but of course not the scoring machine like the top players today.

Destinee to Gala is still a good deal given the budget cut. They just need to sign a very good local setter because they have a very good middle in the name of Inky. I think she can be better than Foluke bar injuries.