2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Karakurt seems to be a good prospect.

She also feels different from the other turkish players who are very feminine. She probably has a warrior soul and that's a good value for an opposite.

Why didn't she play a single match in this year's Turkish League? I thought she's already with VakifBank. Rules don't allow? Melis Durul is quite underperforming to say the least.

• Why didn't she play a single match in this year's Turkish League? I thought she's already with VakifBank. Rules don't allow? Melis Durul is quite underperforming to say the least.

She was on loan in Division 1 where she played with other Vakif prospects Derya & Buket, they returned quite late though both are allowed to play with Vakif. I guess Guidetti does not wanna risk at this point.

• It looks like Fener wants to signed MVP of China League Yingying Li (OH, CHN), 18 years old.

• Ana Grbac leaves MKS Dabrowa Gornicza and probably will replace Pavla Vincourova in Budowlani Lodz. She played in Lodz earlier, in season 2011/2012 :teach:

• Oh please. I guess pretty much every club in the world wants to have her now, but no 18 year old Chinese girl will ever (be allowed to) play abroad :roll:

Yeah, I don't think Tianjin will let her go just yet. She still needs quite a bit of developing on her receiving and mainly blocking, not to mention that she hasn't played against international teams on a high level yet. Can't wait to see how she does in the volleyball nations league beside Zhu which I'm pretty sure her name will be in the roster. The Fenerbahce scout probably told her to work on a few things and then they will make an agreement to sign together within a couple years.

• "BaoBao" and "Litlle Apple" are ready to play in europe(Skills experience age)
    Yingying Li is not ready yet...

• "BaoBao" and "Litlle Apple" are ready to play in europe(Skills experience age)
    Yingying Li is not ready yet...

"BaoBao" is Zhang Changing and "Little Apple" is Yuan Xinyue for those who don't know them by their nickname.

• Vakifbank is likely to try and sign BaoBao. Gui always loves to make things difficult:

Zhu, Sheilla, Robin, Rasič, Sloetjes, Vasileva, Costagrande, Kimberly Hill, Kelsey Robinson, Poljak, Glinka...

I'd pay millions to see what he'd be able to come out with as the head-coach of...Bursa, Seramiksan or even Pomí Casalmaggiore, Filottrano, Pesaro etc etc etc

:dance4: :super:

• Zanetti Bergamo confirm Roslandy Acosts , Cardullo , Strunjak stay in bergamo next season.

Malagurski , Popovic , Sylla , Paggi , Malinov? , Boldini , Marcon ,out of team.

Rumos : Zanetti Bergamo want Bonifacio , Diouf , Cambi , Mitchem

• Only a rumor: Rachel Rourke (OP, AUS) and Wang Chen (female S, CHN) will "return" Sichuan women's club.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I don't think we will see other Chinese players playing overseas unless their respective teams are really bad like in Zhu's case. Others get loaned because they are needed by the team or just too old and out of their prime.

• I don't think we will see other Chinese players playing overseas unless their respective teams are really bad like in Zhu's case. Others get loaned because they are needed by the team or just too old and out of their prime.

Song Mei-li (OH, Shangdong) joined Halkbank Ankara in Season 15/16.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• i dont know if the team is Monza,some people say maybe it is Galatasary.because Zhangchangning dont have follow Jiangsu team to vietnam and also dont show in the china team practice .

The reason why Zhang Changning is missing from Jiangsu team for their trip to VN and why she will missing the Chinese NT practice is because she getting treatment for an ankle injury.

• Well, in this olympic cycle, it seems china has the strongest roster ever. Zhu + Yuan + Zhang Trio, now plus Liyingying!! :teach:

I believe 2018 Fivb world champion will be among China,Brazil and Serbia!Other team seem all not ready yet! :win:

Brazil is getting weaker as we proceed towards the WC, whereas Italy's growing stronger. Gabizinha, Adè and Tandara are the only reliable and constant "verdeouro" players and their teammates have recently suffered multiple injuries.

I like much much better the youngest italian team ever:

MALINOV/ EGONU/ SYLLA/ L. BOSETTI/ CHIRICHELLA/ FOLIE/ MOKI, plus our astounding "bench:

CAMBI/ ORTOLANI/ MINGARDI (Pietrini)/ GENNARI/ DANESI/ BONIFACIO (Lubian)/ PARROCCHIALE

:teach: :woohoo: :teach:

Well, in this olympic cycle, it seems china has the strongest roster ever. Zhu + Yuan + Zhang Trio, now plus Liyingying!! :teach:

I believe 2018 Fivb world champion will be among China,Brazil and Serbia!Other team seem all not ready yet! :win:

• im happy to have tandara, Roberta, adenizia, carol and bia

Oh gabi and rosa also improving . I want rosa to be opposite. Lets see if Natalia really prepares self for world championship. There's Tiffany!!!!

For liberal we can have camila brait

For me Roberta and tandara are Brazil's best weapon!!!!

• Does anybody knows if Alisha Glass will come back to play volleyball this year of NT and new club season ??

I just read that She become coach of Crean Lutheran. I hope to see her back at court...

• i think tandara will play abroad! Rosamaria too. I dont know with bia but i like carol's attitude after winning a point than her and adenizia!!! Mayhara too is levelling up

• Conegliano is very interested in Brazilian OH Gabi.
    Bricio has offers from Turkey, in particular from Fenerbache..