2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I think so.... but this website will carry VNL, WCH and CLub Championship...

I was thinking about doing the FIVB channel which is only $20, but then i need to worry about VNP..and u know how these things are some days it works...some days it does not....and I love international games so much that i hate watching on those illegal stream with bad image and so on...

And this website has a app on roku and apple tv, which means I can actually watch them on tv.

but spending $150 sucks... :wacko:

dont you think you can find a way to watch them free on match day ?

• How was Hooker this season?

Awful for her standards. But most foreigners tend to have a much worse second season in Brazilian league than the first one. I don't know why. This happened to Pavan, Klineman and others.

• is that rumor about Kosheleva on SESC RJ true? If it is, then Pena-Kosheleva is gonna be a monster duo, but who is going to receive? Gabi is not there anymore to stabilize the passing and Drussyla is a hit and miss. Playing with Koshe you might need a receiving OPP to play, but Monique is not that person.

• Maybe Kosheleva will play OPP.

that will not be a bad idea, too. or Pena will play Opp since she had been playing sub-Opp in some of the matches. Or put Drussyla as receiving Opp. I don't know if Kosheleva will fit SESC-RJ style of playing fast ball since she prefers playing high ball, but nevertheless I am really excited to see her in Brazil. I love her spirit and her overall attitude on court.

• that will not be a bad idea, too. or Pena will play Opp since she had been playing sub-Opp in some of the matches. Or put Drussyla as receiving Opp. I don't know if Kosheleva will fit SESC-RJ style of playing fast ball since she prefers playing high ball, but nevertheless I am really excited to see her in Brazil. I love her spirit and her overall attitude on court.

Sesc rj announced today they extended the contratc of their 2 opposites( Monique and Natiele). I think that if Kosheleva really comes to Brazil she will play OH.

• I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

• According to World of Volleyball is official. They said she said goodbye to Gala and signed a contract with Sesc. Let`s hope is not the same situation as Brakocevic and Carcaces.

It's not official, since Sesc hasn't posted anything about it. I wouldn't believe WoV.

• I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

Neither Kosheleva was better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opposites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.

Maybe there's a chance for renaissance even after her injury. We will see.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Neither can Kosheleva is better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opoosites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.

Brazil is like a receiving-oriented volleyball country so if Koshe were there earlier in her career, she might have benefited from it a lot.