You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:17am

Ok I guess I will sign up for FloVolleyball because they will have the men`s and women`s world Championship and the Club World Championship...so $150 for the whole year.
i cant see the pic..i think its bcz my browser is out of date/not updated ??

It's a YouTube:
https://youtu.be/09QxYxCmJbg

dont you think you can find a way to watch them free on match day ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:20am

I think so.... but this website will carry VNL, WCH and CLub Championship...

I was thinking about doing the FIVB channel which is only $20, but then i need to worry about VNP..and u know how these things are some days it works...some days it does not....and I love international games so much that i hate watching on those illegal stream with bad image and so on...

And this website has a app on roku and apple tv, which means I can actually watch them on tv.

but spending $150 sucks... :wacko:
Ok I guess I will sign up for FloVolleyball because they will have the men`s and women`s world Championship and the Club World Championship...so $150 for the whole year.
i cant see the pic..i think its bcz my browser is out of date/not updated ??

It's a YouTube:
https://youtu.be/09QxYxCmJbg

dont you think you can find a way to watch them free on match day ?

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:02pm

Destinee Hooker will play for Galatasaray
voleybolplus

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:35pm

How was Hooker this season? Galatasaray will need her attacks if they play with two deffensive OHs.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:43pm

How was Hooker this season?

Awful for her standards. But most foreigners tend to have a much worse second season in Brazilian league than the first one. I don't know why. This happened to Pavan, Klineman and others.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:44pm

so Galatasaray wont be that weak as a result
welcome to Gala Destine :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:01am

is that rumor about Kosheleva on SESC RJ true? If it is, then Pena-Kosheleva is gonna be a monster duo, but who is going to receive? Gabi is not there anymore to stabilize the passing and Drussyla is a hit and miss. Playing with Koshe you might need a receiving OPP to play, but Monique is not that person.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:04am

Maybe Kosheleva will play OPP.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:10am

good luck to Tatiana Kosheleva in her new team :heart:
id have liked to watch her more
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:56am

that will not be a bad idea, too. or Pena will play Opp since she had been playing sub-Opp in some of the matches. Or put Drussyla as receiving Opp. I don't know if Kosheleva will fit SESC-RJ style of playing fast ball since she prefers playing high ball, but nevertheless I am really excited to see her in Brazil. I love her spirit and her overall attitude on court.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:07am

that will not be a bad idea, too. or Pena will play Opp since she had been playing sub-Opp in some of the matches. Or put Drussyla as receiving Opp. I don't know if Kosheleva will fit SESC-RJ style of playing fast ball since she prefers playing high ball, but nevertheless I am really excited to see her in Brazil. I love her spirit and her overall attitude on court.
Sesc rj announced today they extended the contratc of their 2 opposites( Monique and Natiele). I think that if Kosheleva really comes to Brazil she will play OH.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:27am

I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:31am

According to World of Volleyball is official. They said she said goodbye to Gala and signed a contract with Sesc. Let`s hope is not the same situation as Brakocevic and Carcaces.
I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

Sidney

Master

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:39am

According to World of Volleyball is official. They said she said goodbye to Gala and signed a contract with Sesc. Let`s hope is not the same situation as Brakocevic and Carcaces.

It's not official, since Sesc hasn't posted anything about it. I wouldn't believe WoV.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:40am

Neither Kosheleva was better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opposites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.

Maybe there's a chance for renaissance even after her injury. We will see.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:44am

Neither can Kosheleva is better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opoosites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.
Brazil is like a receiving-oriented volleyball country so if Koshe were there earlier in her career, she might have benefited from it a lot.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:55am

The Russian star, Tatiana Kosheleva sent a farewell message to Galatasaray and then signed a new contract for 2018/2019.

www.worldofvolley.com/News/volleyballtra…r-20182019.html

In the next season, Koshelevawill play in the Brazilian Superliga and her new club is the vice-championsRio de Janeiro Volei Clube.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:00am

Galatasary is signing some good players but its not known who their setter will be ? isnt it weird ? first Çağla Akın's name was mentioned as setter then it came out that Akın would stay with Vakıf
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:22pm

Fatma Yıldırım will play for fenerbahçe next season

Voleybolunsesi

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:34pm

Fatma Yıldırım will play for fenerbahçe next season

Voleybolunsesi

good! she can help better than Damla
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks