You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:31am

According to World of Volleyball is official. They said she said goodbye to Gala and signed a contract with Sesc. Let`s hope is not the same situation as Brakocevic and Carcaces.
I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:39am

According to World of Volleyball is official. They said she said goodbye to Gala and signed a contract with Sesc. Let`s hope is not the same situation as Brakocevic and Carcaces.
I doubt Sesc is able to pay Kosheleva . And Drussyla can't play as OPP, she can't hit from zone 2 properly.

It's not official, since Sesc hasn't posted anything about it. I wouldn't believe WoV.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:40am

Neither Kosheleva was better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opposites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.

Maybe there's a chance for renaissance even after her injury. We will see.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:44am

Neither can Kosheleva is better at 2. She's been known as stronger attacker at 4 and considering how small the opoosites in Brazil, I don't think it"s a bad idea to keep her in 4.

I think Kosheleva should've gone to Brazil a long time ago. Such a missed opportunity for her. Almost every player I know who went to play for Brazil had a more successful career when they left. Now she's older and there's just little room for growth anymore.
Brazil is like a receiving-oriented volleyball country so if Koshe were there earlier in her career, she might have benefited from it a lot.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:55am

The Russian star, Tatiana Kosheleva sent a farewell message to Galatasaray and then signed a new contract for 2018/2019.

www.worldofvolley.com/News/volleyballtra…r-20182019.html

In the next season, Koshelevawill play in the Brazilian Superliga and her new club is the vice-championsRio de Janeiro Volei Clube.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:00am

Galatasary is signing some good players but its not known who their setter will be ? isnt it weird ? first Çağla Akın's name was mentioned as setter then it came out that Akın would stay with Vakıf
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:22pm

Fatma Yıldırım will play for fenerbahçe next season

Voleybolunsesi

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:34pm

Fatma Yıldırım will play for fenerbahçe next season

Voleybolunsesi

good! she can help better than Damla
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:35pm

So Kosheleva to Brazil is official and for sure very surprising :white:

Is she the first Russian player to play in Brazil?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:51pm

So Kosheleva to Brazil is official and for sure very surprising :white:

She's the less russian player ever. I love her passionate attitude! :heart:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:04pm

Kosheleva wants to be around her BFF Thaisa :teach: :heart:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:58pm

No, she isn't. Kirilova played in Brazil in the 90s.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:13pm

Kosheleva wants to be around her BFF Thaisa :teach: :heart:

I was thinking the same :rolll:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:51pm

Tbh I dont think Kosheleva will be the solution Sesc needs...but it will be definitely very fun and entertaining to watch her play here if she recovers well. I think Brazil is a good place for Tatiana...she wont have hard time adjusting it. Maybe just to the heat if we have a hard summer next year..but other than that...she is very warm person...sk i think she will get brazilian lifestyle pretty fast.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:59pm

We will see...but I do think Kosheleva is what they need... I said before Sesc needs a big heavy hitter, everyone in that team is short.. I was thinking maybe Rahimova. But Kosheleva still can pass. Brazilian fans does not like Russians but they do love Kosheleva.
Tbh I dont think Kosheleva will be the solution Sesc needs...but it will be definitely very fun and entertaining to watch her play here if she recovers well. I think Brazil is a good place for Tatiana...she wont have hard time adjusting it. Maybe just to the heat if we have a hard summer next year..but other than that...she is very warm person...sk i think she will get brazilian lifestyle pretty fast.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:04pm

We will see...but I do think Kosheleva is what they need... I said before Sesc needs a big heavy hitter, everyone in that team is short.. I was thinking maybe Rahimova. But Kosheleva still can pass. Brazilian fans does not like Russians but they do love Kosheleva.

No, I agree, having a strong attacker will help for sure..
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:20pm

Love Kosheleva, but I'm terrified for Sesc's reception line and I'm sure Bernardinho wouldn't want another Buijs situation. Curious to see how he'll work it out.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:29pm

Love Kosheleva, but I'm terrified for Sesc's reception line and I'm sure Bernardinho wouldn't want another Buijs situation. Curious to see how he'll work it out.

I think Monique could help receiving, she has the skills...I think they could have done it already last seaosn when Pena was on court....but.....dont know if that is something Monique would be willing to do....
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:16pm

After all this year as OH training day after day and you still can't reciver. I just don't get it.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:37pm

I'm so sad because Anna Mitchem signed for Scandicci. She will be on the bench for most of the time. They have Bosetti and Vasileva(?). And She is great young OH. I was hoping to see her next to Kim Hill in Conegliano :/

Social bookmarks